You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Rivals?? Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 ... 16
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Now that Alexander has formed Bodies without Organs and we have some vaccum members AND AOL members i this band do you think there will be a great rivalry between the 2 bands..... and as AOL were also very popular in Russia ect do you think the fans will feel split between the 2 bands and do you think that BWO will be competition for mattias's vacuum.. Personally I am looking forward to hearing mthe new material from Both bands but as they will be competing in the same market i wonder what your views are on this subject??  :tongue:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

25-01-2004 08:31

Brute
Gillespie
V/acuum is changing it's style and perhaps it'll be absolutely new and different style. More personal music, than Vacuum of '98, for example. And BWO  is "early Vacuum and last of AOL", so it'll be absolutely different music. BUT what are the relationships between Bard+Marina & Mattias&Andreas.... Bard has strong influence on music world it'll be a great problem for V/acuum.... Also those fans who cry "Where is my old Vacuum" will be a fans of the BWO....  Wait a new material from V/acuum and see, what it's gonna be...
IMHO

(C)Silent Hill

25-01-2004 14:41
Shadow
I’m not sure that they will be really rivals. As I can imagine each project will go its own way. I don’t know what will be BWO’s way. Will see.
The way of Vacuum was shown somehow on May in Kiev. And it hardly will be taken by new Bard’s project. So, I expect a big difference between their styles. Meaning this what rivalry can we talk about?…
Sincerely M :-)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

29-01-2004 21:05

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi M,

I think the rivalty may come from different fans.. in Russia particularly there seem to be fans who Like Alexander and those who don't.. some see him as the reason that vacuum split in the first place but we must remember that without Alexander there may have been NO Vacuum... also maybe both bands as they have joined History will be competing for the same place in the record market.. we will just have to wait and see,, personally i hope that there is room for both bands..

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

30-01-2004 08:18

Shadow
You are right, David. With each your statement here. Some fans will be arguing whose Vacuum is better (Bard’s or L&W)… Some of them (and I for instance) will reproach Bard with abandonment of Vacuum (and at the same time respect his creativity not forgetting that without him we hardly would have Vacuum at all). Some of fans will justify Bard and worship him as an idol. Let it be… There’s no problem…
But I don’t think that BWO is aimed at the same place in the record market. I dare to suppose that their direction will differ from Vacuum led by present tandem (L&W). 
Anyway, we indeed should wait and see :-)

Sincerely yours :-)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

30-01-2004 20:52

Pages:  1 2 3 4 ... 16   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window