FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Time to Introduce ourselves
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Time to Introduce ourselves Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Ok as this forum is new i think we need to get  different threads runing.  I think maybe we have all fallen asleep as vacuum have been inactive for so long, but now with the promise of a new single and album we should have more to discuss hopefully...

Would be nice if we all took the time to introduce ourselves and say how we first got interested in vaccum ect and where in the world we are located as this is a multinational group... Would be great also to find more European fans to post here... SURELY I cannot be the only fan left in the UK :huh?:

OK  me first.. My name is David and I am  located in Romford.. just outside London in the UK.. I have been a fan of vacuum from the begining and I of course became interested from Army Of Lovers.... I was also a HUGE and still am AOL fan and always thought Of Alexander as a musical genius... so I was interested in his new vacuum project... and that is how I became a vacuum fan...... Next...... :tongue:

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

27-01-2004 09:15

Brute
Gillespie
I’m Brute. My apartments are situated in one of the most generous city of the East Europe KieV/. I’m a president of new V/acuum fan-club EV/OLUTION. I’m a five years old V/acuum fan. V/acuum for me is a second sense of existing.
David, one question pls.
You write “AOL” “Army Of Lovers”, “Alexander”, “I”, but “vacuum”. Would you explain why?

(C)Silent Hill

27-01-2004 13:03
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Brute, great to har from you.. I was just aying that the path that lead me to vacuum was from Alexanders music With Army Of Lovers and that is how I became interested in vacuum...  For me.. the music since Alexander departed hasn't been as strong but that is why I am looking forward to the NEW Vacuum album to see something hopefully fantastic and strong from Mattias and to see if there is a great and strong vacuum without Alexander as for me Culture of Night was not really a new album.. although I think Icarus is one of the best vacuum songs...

David x

27-01-2004 14:14

Brute
Gillespie
Unfortunately, My English isn't good enough to explain what I want to say...  You didn't understand my question correctly but it's my mistake.
If I respect someone I Use capital letters to write his name... You almost always writing “vacuum” not “Vacuum”…  why ?

(C)Silent Hill

27-01-2004 14:26
Brute
Gillespie
I’d like to explain something. All the Foruum’s users with title EV/OLUTIONER are members of the KieV/ fan-club EV/OLUTION.     ;)

(C)Silent Hill

28-01-2004 11:27
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Brute,

I think your English is very good so don't put yourself down..... its great that you even try to comunicate in another language.  I now understand what you mean and it was just my typing error.... of course vacuum should be Vacuum or VACUUM I didn't mean to emphasize that AOL or Alexander where more important..it was purely my bad keyboardtyping... no offence meant.. and its always great to disscuss things with you..

David

28-01-2004 13:53

Brute
Gillespie
David, forgive me my aggressive question. I used to protect V/acuum from unrespectable words and actions… it’s some kind of reflex now. I’m sorry.

(C)Silent Hill

28-01-2004 22:36
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Thats ok... no offence taken Brute.. I am sure we all have language difficulties at times as we are multi national here, but we are all friends here. not enemies.... :wub:

David

29-01-2004 06:22

Shadow
:-)OK, let me introduce myself.
I’m Marianna. You can remember me as a member of Vacuum-net mailing-list, David. I always read attentively your posts on the mailing-list :-)
Living in Kiev I have personal contacts with several fun-club members (I mean f/c named “Evolution”) and I hope my support will bring them good results one day :-) (But I’m not a member under certain circumstances.)
My love to Vacuum wasn’t a result of following Bard. It was inducted by Vacuum itself. The magic voice and beautiful music made me an admirer of Vacuum. Watching a TV-record of their live concert made me fall in love. It was at the end of 20-th century.
That’s all for now. If you’d like to learn more feel free to ask me :-)

Sincerely yours

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

29-01-2004 21:07

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
OH I remember you now Marianna... I am so happy you are here and posting, your often outspoken views are always interesting and a pleasure to read :biggrin:
Vaccum list was always fun but just ended sadly in fighting and I think david haglund who did a fabulous job just being too busy to keep things going.. a shame but i look forward to haring all your views here.. tell us a little more about yourself please..

david x

30-01-2004 08:14

Shadow
:-)Thank you, David, for good memory about my humble person :-) It’s nice to hear that my comments in mailing-list were interesting for you.
As to your suggestion to tell more about myself… I don’t know what could be interesting to learn (for you or anyone else). Meaning that I’m not the most popular and beloved person here ;-) I wouldn’t like to overload forum with detailed broadcasting description of my humble person. That’s why I offer you (and anyone is free also) just ask me certain questions and I’ll answer as frank as I can in public ;-) I hardly can reveal everything about me ;-) But I promise not to tell lies anyway.

Here I must put quote from your reply in another topic. I can’t miss this point and I should clear up this matter in order to avoid misunderstanding in future. So…
Your are right saing: “…all opinions are worthy so do not ever apologise for speaking your own mind and putting your views forward…”  You are right, David. But everywhere in Vacuum-Fans community discussing places too many persons too many times made a lot of rebukes towards me just exactly for my independent character and free opinion (btw, it was always very tolerant opinion and extremely loyal to Vacuum). So, I’ve got into the way of constant apology.

And now about our ;-)unforgettable mailing-list headed by David Haglund. I agree with your appreciation of his job for the sake of Vacuum and fans. I’m grateful for all good things that he did for us (and for me in particular). And I’m missing him and many other people from V-net. That’s why I’m very glad to meet you here :-)
I just can’t share your opinion that our mailing-list died because of fighting. First of all I hope it’s not dead. Just in anabiosis or lethargy ;-) And I think that it’s not because of fighting. There were not too much fighting if you remember. Just sometimes someone intolerant tried to sting another one. But mostly people discussed peacefully. And it was interesting to learn their opinions, to learn how they accept your statements.
And exactly before V-net has fallen asleep there was no fighting at all for long time.
Why V-net is silent now?… I guess that some people got tired of communication, some of them got tired of awaiting new music from Vacuum, someone maybe even got disappointed and gone away… It’s really sad. But maybe with the next release they’ll awake and start with fresh minds :-)

Sincerely yours,
Marianna

Last edited by Shadow (04-03-2004 20:22)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

30-01-2004 20:55

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Dear Marianna,

Always a pleasure to read your posts and as I aid you must not apologise for your strong independant views no matter what others say about you, This is a Democratic forum.. not like some of the others with great administration.. lets hope this is the busiest and best forum about Vacuum on the internet with freedom of speech for all.. as for vacuum list.. I just think that inactivity from vacuum caused it to fall asleep.... European fans are not so patient as the loyal Russian fans I guess and became tired of waiting for new songs.. also I think D.Haglund lost interest or is too busy to post on the list anymore.. its a shame and like you I hope that with subsequant new material the list will become active again... Hope to hear from you soon.. and don't think people here don't like you because your opinions are different from theirs.. we love and respect you for it..

david x

31-01-2004 05:58

Satellite
Stranger

Ok, so here I am :)
Alex aka Satellite. A member of VacuumNet, though some of you might not recall me due to my rare posting. I reside in Kiev as well as some of the most active people here. And I am mostly a watcher, so to speak, rather than a writer :) But some of you do know me very well :)
As I've been also an AOL fan, I've been watching Vacuum from the very start of their career. And somehow I got to like Alexander's new project. First I was interested probably just because it was something Alexander made. But I quickly saw the difference between everything he did before and Vacuum. So when I heard the first album, it would remain my favourite album for quite a long time.. Oh well..... I guess, see ya later...... Greetz to everyone

06-02-2004 11:47
Vacuum Music
Zvirushko
Welcome to the Foruum, Satellite! À great introduction, but you forgot to tell, that people can also know you by a couple of your wonderful instrumental remixes in "Fans remixes" rubric :)

PS: Brute, as I can see in your signature, you like my new Vacuum smile icons very much! :winky:

06-02-2004 12:37
Website  
Brute
Gillespie
Yeah! I like them!… It’s hard to stop now.

(C)Silent Hill

06-02-2004 14:24
Pages:  1 2 3   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window