You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Related projects discussion » B\\/\//O Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Brute
Gillespie
I think we’ll hear BWO very soon. How do you think, what it’ll be look like? What are the parts of the Marina and J-P in that project. Will it be more look like AOL or a young Vacuum? How strong is the voice of that young man? What are you expecting from them?
IMHO, it’ll be a parody on Vacuum. I’m sure there isn’t anyone, who’s voice is more beautiful than Mattias’ voice. There won’t be a philosophy topics,  powerful music, original style…

(C)Silent Hill

28-01-2004 11:47
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
ah my dear Brute...

I agree and also Disagree with you...  I think that the BWO will maybe sound like a young vacuum and I imagine that the young male vocalist will have a strong voice.. I think Alexander would not choose him otherwise and Alexander said he was very impressed the first time he heard his voice.   I agree that it would be very difficult for someone to have a more beautiful voice than mattias... as mattias voice for me is unique and sounds like no other.. it is very easy to love Mattias's voice... I only hope that Mattias new music is as beautiful as his voice and I hope that BWO will be a different sound and there will be no competition.. that way we can be fans of both the different bands...  I don't think the new band will be a parody of vacuum however as Alexander is far too clever for that... As Mattias has THE most beautiful voice I also think Alexander is a musical genius and I am sure he is keen to do something new and fresh and not copy the old vacuum style. i think if this was the type of music he wanted to produce he would have stayed with vacuum and not formed a new band.  Also with jean Pierre I think BWO may be more flamoyant and theatrical but along with the new Vacuum album I guess we will just have to wait... lets hope we are not dissapointed and soon we will have a lot to disscuss  Great Topic Brute

david

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

28-01-2004 14:39

Brute
Gillespie
About new music material:   “…The moment I've prepared for All the world to see…” I hope that moment  will come very soon… But New album we can discuss in another topic.
How do you think, will BWO be so popular as Vacuum? Where they’ll be popular ? And how long Alex is going to stay with that band?

(C)Silent Hill

28-01-2004 22:36
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I think thats an interesting question Brute.I think BWO will indeed be very popular.... especially in Russia and Germany as both these countries had huge AOL followings and i think these people are interested to see what Alexander will do.. of course I think we have to hear the new songs first.. I also think Alexander will get good record company support as he has worked in the industry for such a long time and is a very inteligent business man. So yes I think worldwide they will be very popular ( I hope), outside Russia and the surounding countries vacuum are unheard off and its impossible to find their music in record stores .. as to the question how long will Alex stay with the band.. i guess until he is bored with the project.. he admits himself he needs to be constantly interested and if the band stays interesting and successful he will stay I think... i think it would be a terrible world if Alexander wasn't involved in creating music in some ways..

david x

29-01-2004 06:28

Shadow
The most funny is that we discuss something we know nothing at all.
How is it possible to discuss music, which didn’t sound in ears so far?!
I just can notice that the cast is very strange in my opinion. And the band title makes me thinking about a dissecting room ;-) 
OK, will wait for ;-) prosector’s voice ;-) and then will be time to discuss.
Sorry – it’s just my own view and please don’t take it personally :-)
Sincerely yours M :-)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

29-01-2004 21:02

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Shadow.. good to see you on the forum, all opinions are worthy so do not ever apologise for speaking your own mind and putting your views forward.. I guess we are all just anticipating what the band will sound like.. seeing as they have a joint history of Vacuum members and also AOL members... and as there is no new product to talk about yet..its just something to speculate about.. I think Its great that we can agree and disagee without fighting like on some other boards.. I'd like to think that this will be the BEST Vacuum and related board on the internet and would encourage more of you to speak your minds..

David x

30-01-2004 07:59

SlowDreamer
Vacuumized

nukleopatra wrote:

I think Its great that we can agree and disagee without fighting like on some other boards.. I'd like to think that this will be the BEST Vacuum and related board on the internet and would encourage more of you to speak your minds..

Hi, and I couldn't agree more !

I've been dreaming about such a board and this one really promises !  It's good we can talk about all Bard's projects !

02-03-2004 01:21
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Песни, исполняемые группой на SAMA, назывались "Son Of A Gun", "Conquering America" and "Living In A Fantasy". Очень названия в стиле Барда, не так ли? :)

26-05-2004 13:49
E-mail | Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
I guess Alexander simply was not lucky - all his previous projects turned out to be a failure for himself, not for the music world. Hopefully, this new one's going to be more successful. And then he'll stay there.
Алексу: ага, даже в текстах строчки повторяются! :) Алекс не изменяет себе...

Because I'm through with love

26-05-2004 20:30
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Bagira wrote:

ага, даже в текстах строчки повторяются! :)

Oh yes, the lyrics are so "bardish"  :smile:

Алекс не изменяет себе...

But he IS learning ... have you read what he wrote on a new site ?
" Throughout the years, I have learned to really appreciate the value of true fans. "

Of course , we already knew how precious we are ...  :biggrin:

27-05-2004 01:41

Shadow
:biggrin: Вообще-то, когда у автора «даже строчки повторяются»,  :boring: когда он начинает сам себя повторять, в таких случаях принято говорить о творческом кризисе…   :rolleyes: :whistle:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

27-05-2004 21:01

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
to Shadow :

oh well, I like his lyrics so much ... it doesn't matter if some line is repeated in a new song as long as it altogether sounds good ... at least, to me ... :smile:

I don't  think it's crisis , I think he just likes some lines more than others ... so he uses them more ...

28-05-2004 01:17

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Само собой разумеется, абсолютно и точно то, что ни о каком кризисе речи быть не может! Кто знаком с творчсетвом Барда со времен Baard, тот знает, что повторение отдельных лиричиских моментов и приемов в совершенно иных ракурсах и смыслах - одна из его фирменных фишек. Это повторение имело место на протяжении всей его каръеры.

28-05-2004 13:14
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window