You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Russian Posts Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I think on eof the reasons the forum is so quiet at the moment is that its becoming almost exclusively Russian...  all recent postings have been in Russian and oh how I long for an English only forum.. its very difficult to join the threads or respond to posts as the on line translators make such a bad job.... please don't take offence at this post but I really think we should unite behind a common language and as Vacuum use English i think that would be the best path to follow...

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

09-09-2004 14:05

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

nukleopatra wrote:

I think on eof the reasons the forum is so quiet at the moment is that its becoming almost exclusively Russian...  all recent postings have been in Russian and oh how I long for an English only forum..

I do not think, that the reason is language:-) Probably all have already expressed on all questions and wait for new themes for dialogue. Simply sometimes to express this or that opinion, it is easier to express it on the native language:-) It you us excuse, that have taken a great interest and have forgotten about presence at a forum of people, not understanding Russian.    :grouphug:

10-09-2004 03:57

David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist
David, you've just had your first encounter with the VacuumNet syndrome... Sometimes there isn't much people want to talk about, even though there is stuff to talk about. :rolleyes:
Me, I'm a bit sursprised that there has been so few comments on the song samples on the official Vacuum site. I've seen some comments here and there on the forum. On VacuumNet, not one word.

10-09-2004 04:16

Алекс
Mr. Belarus

Marina wrote:

nukleopatra wrote:

I think on eof the reasons the forum is so quiet at the moment is that its becoming almost exclusively Russian...  all recent postings have been in Russian and oh how I long for an English only forum..

I do not think, that the reason is language:-) Probably all have already expressed on all questions and wait for new themes for dialogue. Simply sometimes to express this or that opinion, it is easier to express it on the native language:-) It you us excuse, that have taken a great interest and have forgotten about presence at a forum of people, not understanding Russian.    :grouphug:

You are right!!!!!! :)

10-09-2004 07:06
E-mail | Website  
Shadow

David Haglund wrote:

Me, I'm a bit sursprised that there has been so few comments on the song samples on the official Vacuum site. I've seen some comments here and there on the forum. On VacuumNet, not one word.
IMHO, it's just because the samples don't let us judge about songs right way. It's just small fragments. We are waiting for the album to listen to the songs completely and then we can say something, I guess...
If to say just something based on the samples listening, I can say that all the samples send much hope for perfect and a very interesting album.  :smile:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

14-09-2004 17:00

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window