You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Favourite Video? Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Ok following on from Brutes great idea... lets here what your favourite Videos are and why? :wub:

Ok for me it is still I breath... the reason for me  is because it was the first vacuum Video and set the style for vacuum.... a beautiful almost space orchestra in a sterile clinical world.... machines but made beautiful with mattias's voice.. given life almost..  and the video was made in a way that made it so different from other promo vids.. a pure simplicity to it that suited the song and style so much... very simple with nothing to detract from the song but rather enhance it... it still moves me very much..

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

02-02-2004 09:30

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
For me it's Tonnes of Attraction, the first Vacuum video I ever saw. After watching it I went to the nearest CD store and bought their album.

/Olya

02-02-2004 11:14

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko
Like for Olya, Tonnes Of Attraction was the first video for me. So it is best thing in my video list. In general, I like the idea of mascarade party in the rocket, and all Vacuum members looks great in this video :) Also, there is an interesting realisation of Let The Mountain Come To Me video. Vacuum flew there... What can be better to see..? :)

02-02-2004 13:50
Website  
Brute
Gillespie
Thanx David for the realization ;)
Personal I like Icaros v/ery, v/ery much. Let me explain… Those colors, which were used in that v/ideo are the colors of the space… If you’ll cast a v/ideo by the existing explore technology about the real Space you’ll get the same colors. I like those effects: few Moons, “holes in time and Space”, those mountains… That v/ideo is my dream! I have a dream to spread my wings and fly up to the sky and see those Scandinav/ian mountains from the bird’s fly high…  I like Marina in that V/ideo. Her image in that v/ideo is great! Mattias looks v/ery simple, natural, without tones of make up… It’s v/ery philosophic v/ideo.  I can talk about this v/ideo for hours. “Icaros” (song) sav/ed my live once from suicide… 
I also like Starting(WTSE), SoTS and LtMCtM videos.

It wound be right…

We are talking about the official v/ideos here. But, there are unofficial to! What do you think about them?

(C)Silent Hill

02-02-2004 14:18
Marina
Shining Vacuumist

The first clip which I have seen - " I breathe ". My favourite clips - Let the mountain come to me and Pride. Last as that showed very little, but to me it ran into memory most . It is very unusual under the decision and quite in style Vacuum

02-02-2004 15:25

Shadow
As for me the best video from Vacuum is Pride In My Religion. Those visual methods used in this video demonstrate the main idea of the song the most appropriate way.
And the second place takes Science Of The Sacred (under the same cause).
LTMCTM is interesting just due to the visual effect of flying men.
Video IB I appreciate for the sense of humour ;-)
TOA video is too boring as for me in spite of attractive appearance of Vacuum members ;-) (especially winking Bard ;-)is very attractive in TOA).
Icaros is nice video, but it didn’t justify my hopes completely as I imagined it before watching.

p.s.

Brute wrote:

We are talking about the official v/ideos here. But, there are unofficial to! What do you think about them?

Hey, brother! :-)You see – people ignore our video-works and don’t want to discuss them. They also ignore your appeals to say just a couple of words concerning your and my videomixes published on this site. I think we should keep more patience and don’t beg for their mercy anymore ;-) :blush: :redface:

Last edited by Shadow (02-02-2004 16:58)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

02-02-2004 16:52

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Thats not rue about th unofficial videos.. maybe you should start a  new topic regarding those... I havn't seen any unofficial videos so I cannot coment.. Glad there has been so much responce to these posts though.... long live the vacuum Family....  Your review was very interesting Brute.. I can tell that you are a very passionate person.. I like that very much in a person and hope that one day I can travel and meet some of you...

david x

02-02-2004 18:52

Brute
Gillespie
David, do you have any problems with unofficial video? How can I help you? I’d like to hear something about those videos from you.
P.S. sorry for :offtopic:

(C)Silent Hill

06-02-2004 11:03
Ann
EV/OLUTIONER

My favourite Vacuum video is “Icaros”.
I remember the day, when I saw it first. In 2000 I had not Internet yet and I knew nothing about Vacuum new creations. But during the year I’ve expected new materials from our group. Once on Sunday I was setting near my comp, the TV set was turned on, but TV’s sound was turned off specially. Sometimes I’ve cast a glance at the TV. At once I saw a man figure on a blue background /this man was blond/…. The next my feelings I cannot describe. I’ve turned on the sound of TV very fast. I remember that I’ve jumped and jumped with the great pleasure. If I had not turned off the TV’s sound in those day, I would have seen the whole of video “Icaros”. My first though was: ”Oh! Mattias has his real view at long last.”
I like “Icaros” because of this great day and huge surprise for me. And this is my favourite song too.
It seems to me video “Icaros” has two versions. Some scenes were replaced by another. It is very difficult to find out. However, I can be wrong.
About unofficial video I can say, that now, if I want to hear “Starting WTSE”, I watch exactly video-mix on this song. I do not know why, but I do this long time. And some members of my family like to watch this mix instead of official video-clip.

Apologize for my mistakes.

06-02-2004 11:15
Brute
Gillespie
Wow! Thanx, Ann : ) :claps:

(C)Silent Hill

06-02-2004 11:23
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Brute... simply I have never seen an unofficial vacuum Video... wher should i look/ I would be happy to give my opinions on them then...  :colpac:

david x

06-02-2004 13:26

Brute
Gillespie
http://video.vacuum-music.com/fanvideo/

(C)Silent Hill

06-02-2004 13:44
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
:lovevac: THANKS for the link Brute... I am going to watch them all and give my opinion but I have just watched Starting where the story ended... and i LOVE it...stunning...LOTR is my all time fave movie anyhow.... and this song just fits the mood of that film so perfectly... really I love it and the nice touch when Mattias sings Explosions in my mind.... and love the can you see it in my eyes part...  I think Ěattias should employ you to make the new vacuum Video...

:lovevac:

David x

06-02-2004 16:00

Brute
Gillespie
Thanx! 8) I'm looking forward to hear more from you about the others...

(C)Silent Hill

06-02-2004 17:29
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hail Brute the great artist :paint:    I just watched the other fan videomix's and I have to say I love them all. You are a clever guy brute maybe we should call you the director now... Power is my favourite.. it fits the mood of the song so well and i also love nuclear india.. i think you have edited them brilliantly.. also the ay the music fits the images in these films makes me think that Vacuum could write GREAT soundtracks for movies...  I would love to see your interpretation of Icarus.... this is  a very important and beautiful song to me.. it moves me a great deal and I think you could fit some great imagery to that....  Thanks for those.. they are fantastic..

David x :lovevac:  :claps:

07-02-2004 06:05

Pages:  1 2 3   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window