FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Hello, we're looking for talents!!! / Àëëî, ìû èùåì òàëàíòû!!!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Hello, we're looking for talents!!! / Àëëî, ìû èùåì òàëàíòû!!! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3
Out
Vacuumagesty
Hi to everyone! Long time here were not any contest. Do you remember? There were so much fun  when fans showed theit creativity. Now it looks like everyone became old and  boooooooooooring. I thought recently - what if everyone will say what they can do and maybe  we'll think up some contest. Please, send here your ideas and it would be great if it will  not be just your words. It must be what you're really ready to do, what you're interested  in. Remixes, wallpapers, screensavers, remakes,videomixes or something else. Please, show  yourself people.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeere aaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:void:

16-03-2005 16:33

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

17-03-2005 06:22

Shadow

:biggrin:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

17-03-2005 21:00

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Dear Valenok.......great idea..... I haven,t become old or boring  but I still haven't mastered the Russian language so thats the reason I have been so quiet.... I did make a post explaining this but people still seem to fight in Russian rather than discuss in English which is a great shame as I can just see this once great forum  degenerating into a childrens playground..  If somebody wants to make a competition and NIka says that its ok I will be happy to send the winners some prize... maybe the double set of Raechel Stevens cd... so lets make this forum the great place to be that it once was.... there is enough war in the world without fighting here.... :grouphug:  :lovevac:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

18-03-2005 02:41

Satellite
that's me in the corner
:good:

18-03-2005 13:46
The God
Vacuumiracle

nukleopatra wrote:

Dear Valenok.......great idea..... I haven,t become old or boring  but I still haven't mastered the Russian language so thats the reason I have been so quiet.... I did make a post explaining this but people still seem to fight in Russian rather than discuss in English which is a great shame as I can just see this once great forum  degenerating into a childrens playground..  David x

Yes, David, theese fights are stupid. But it would be even more stupid if Several Russian-languaged people start fighting in English... :oooo:  :smile:  :smile:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

18-03-2005 15:28

Shadow
:bigeyes: The God! Do you mean my posts stupid among others??? :bigeyes:

Actually it wasn’t really fights (if to explain it for David and other people who can’t read Russian).
It was arguing, which tends to became figts sometimes.
What’s the main subject of arguing? Well… Some people persist on their point of view that Vacuum must lend ear to fans’ claims. What are their claims? They want Vacuum to return to former singing manner, to former themes and to former style of everything.
What were my arguments in objection? I tried to explain that it’s only Vacuum’s business (how to sing and so on…), that we can’t force anyone to do what they don’t want to do… And so on…

Why I count as necessary to explain it here? Because there were many posts from me on those arguings. And I don't want people who can't read Russian to misunderstand my position in that arguings. I personally haven't been fighting in any way. Just arguing and explaining...

Sorry, David… When discussion turns into Russian it’s impossible to return it into English.
I think we need some correction in FORUUM rules. I mean we need a rule, which sounds like this:
It’s forbidden to start posting in Russian to topic, which is started in English.
And I guess breaking this rule must be extremely firm. One who breaks it should be punished by admin from the first time after the rule will be set.
Then we’ll have really international forum. It’s my humble opinion, sure… But if we won’t apply this rule all topics will turn into Russian as always.

Last edited by Shadow (18-03-2005 17:51)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

18-03-2005 17:50

Lita
Magnificent
Hello!
Contest... oh? it's a really good idea, Valenok! :)
Remixes, wallpapers, screensavers, remakes,videomixes or ...
What's about short stories? Maybe funny ones or something magic or... who knows? :)

:angel:

Circus is life, clowns are we.

18-03-2005 21:05

The God
Vacuumiracle

Shadow wrote:

:bigeyes: The God! Do you mean my posts stupid among others??? :bigeyes:

Dear Shadow,
Of cause I did not mean you to make any stupid fights. You always defend truth and Vacuum from accusations and attacks from the side of true Bard's adherents and apostles. From those who defames Vacuum to show their own significance. From those who turn this forum to the fair of vanity. There a re some people here (no names needed) who find a kind of unnatural pleasure in insulting other foruumists, in foolish blamings and personal comments. From the people who assume the right to define the creative way of Vacuum. From ones who... ah, it's senceless to list all the sins...

David, personally I consider you to be lucky guy. You do not know Russian? That's great! Because you can not read a hell of stupid offends against Vacuum. Sometimes I feel myself tired of it. It is useless and ungrateful business to argue with them. They will not stop their personal insultings – it gives them the feeling of their superiority and they feel safe enough as can not be reached but online. They will not stop their dirty provocations and fights here as they have a good. They will not understand that it's not a place for fights but a space for friendly discussions. They will not accept that there's no place for boorishness and rudeness. I've been to Rammstein's forums and never saw such an aggressive behavior of people there.
So, David, sometimes I wish I do not speak Russian too.  :sick: As I cannot endure it and start arguing with them too. :blabla:

19-03-2005 17:33

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

I think we need some correction in FORUUM rules. I mean we need a rule, which sounds like this:
It’s forbidden to start posting in Russian to topic, which is started in English.
And I guess breaking this rule must be extremely firm. One who breaks it should be punished by admin from the first time after the rule will be set.
Then we’ll have really international forum.

I agree completely !  And maybe it would be good to write this rule in one sticky topic too, so that people can be better reminded on this rule.

It's really a pity , even Mattias and Wollbeck said they visit this place from time to time ... and you know that they don't know Russian ... they will probably quit with time (as most non Russian speaking people will) ... Let's make this an international forum as it used to be!
:heart:  :vlogo:

20-03-2005 07:56

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

nukleopatra wrote:

but I still haven't mastered the Russian language so thats the reason I have been so quiet.... I did make a post explaining this but people still seem to fight in Russian rather than discuss in English which is a great shame as I can just see this once great forum  degenerating into a childrens playground..

You know, Nukleopatra, I very glad to see you here. But it's a little strange to read your words. I'm too very bad know english language, how you know russian. But it's not reason to be quiet. You appear, speak, that it is necessary to communicate in English. we respect you, therefore we start to conduct conversations in language convenient to you. Then you for a long time disappear. And we speak in Russian, because  it is strange to communicate in other language, if the majority of Russian people.Come to us more often and then we shall not forget, that should speak in English. :grouphug:

22-03-2005 05:13

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

It's really a pity , even Mattias and Wollbeck said they visit this place from time to time ... and you know that they don't know Russian ... they will probably quit with time (as most non Russian speaking people will) ... Let's make this an international forum as it used to be!
:heart:  :vlogo:

Can be better, that they did not read everything, that has been written in Russian. it would not add health

22-03-2005 05:20

wonder
Vacuumighty
If it will be story/short, fantasy, humor. What Language of this stories? I vote 4 story.

29-03-2005 06:55
Out
Vacuumagesty

wonder wrote:

If it will be story/short, fantasy, humor. What Language of this stories? I vote 4 story.

It could be even big literature contest - with different nominees, including poetry exactly.
I quess here can not be some limits in language because some things can be expressed better only in native language than in any one. But if sense is more important than form of storythat you want to express it, it would be better if it will be told in English.

29-03-2005 12:30

The God
Vacuumiracle
Yes, English will be prefered, but, guys, please do not limit yourselves in languages. Haute Elvish and goblins' dialects are acceptable as well. :cyclop:

30-03-2005 01:54

Pages:  1 2 3   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window