FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Vacuum in the future
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage


Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum in the future  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 ... 5
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124
As I am from the future, I know, what becomes Vacuum in the future and how their music will change. But what do you think aboutf it? Your suppositions about style and line-up of the band?

:guitar:


_______________________________________
The father of machines

06-06-2005 13:19
   
Lamia
Extreme Vacuumist
Avatar
From: IMAX
Registered: 19-04-2005
Posts: 75
Since I am from the Past&Present rather then the Future, I can only “suppose”. :biggrin:

I don’t think there would be any changes in the group line-up in foreseeable future.
Since Mattias has put in too much work into Vacuum, it is too late for him to abandon the name “Vacuum”, also, he just got independent and I don’t think he would want anyone to influence him. He would collaborate with different performers and/or writers, I hope. (Not that I think he needs to collaborate with other people because he can’t do good on his own, I just think that collaboration is good in general. Not because it brings in ideas, but because only by interacting with other people one learns about new and different sides of his own nature.)

As for the music and lyrics, I am sure they will change.
(New) Vacuum style is tightly connected with its leader’s emotional state, and Change is in Human Nature (we can expect to experience a variety of emotions with Mattias) :eat:, but the Core will stay the same (the intellectual level and the overall message of the lyrics).:judge: :void:


_______________________________________
:lips:

06-06-2005 17:55
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007
Well, it's a hard topic, Terminator. So I can not answer as well...
You know I am primordial and enernal. Even when mankind decays and robots rust through (ashes to ashes, rust to rust, my friend) I will continue my stupid being. In void. Maybe still listening Vacuum. Or vacuum...


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Here’s my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

07-06-2005 05:15
   
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
Avatar
From: 80's
Registered: 14-05-2005
Posts: 631
I don't think that Vacuum's music will change in the future... Old Vacuum lyrics weren't as ordinary as now... Though I still love their music, I think it's too common...
I think Vacuum are destined to failure... I repeat I adore their music and I wish them all the best, I wish them a recognition in all over the world, but I don't think Vacuum can go up the staires of success


_______________________________________
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk...

07-06-2005 05:16
E-mail  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527
I hope the lyrics will become more positive because that is what I  liked in old Vacuum. All old Vacuum lyrics had the streght of leadership, the spirit of a leader who overcomes all darknesses of life and still has strenght to lighten the way  towards the ideals   :ibreathe:  ... while in new Vacuum there are a lot of negative songs in which there is atmosphere of leting to be taken by the darkness, weaknesses ... like Temporary Solution, In The Dirt, Something Evil I Love ... I don’t say they are not real, they surely are, but these are the songs I just don’t need. The only really positive songs on this album are The Void and The Sea Of Silence, in  my opinion , so I hope new lyrics will be more like these two.

Regarding music ... well, Wollbeck is the same old Master ... the music is great as it always has been ... so if Wollbeck stays, music will stay great as always ...

So , it all depends on Mattias ... I hope darkness will stay just as “temporary solution” in the past and I hope for more decisive lyrics in future ...
... although what will be, will be ... I guess every style has its fans ... new kind of Vacuum will  probably have new kind of fans ... that is what I think will probably happen in future ...

P.S. White Queen, you have an interesting avatar !  :smile:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

07-06-2005 06:17
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124

The God wrote:

Well, it's a hard topic, Terminator. So I can not answer as well...
You know I am primordial and enernal. Even when mankind decays and robots rust through (ashes to ashes, rust to rust, my friend) I will continue my stupid being. In void. Maybe still listening Vacuum. Or vacuum...


Yes, you are absolutely right The God

Actually, when I will be destroyed   :diebadly: (it will be, when my mission ended here) people on Earth   :grouphug: , together with you  :angel: , will listen to Vacuum :ibreathe: . I saw it myself by my own visual organs :cool:


_______________________________________
The father of machines

07-06-2005 07:51
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124

Masha wrote:


... although what will be, will be ... I guess every style has its fans ... new kind of Vacuum will  probably have new kind of fans ... that is what I think will probably happen in future ...



This is very philosophical conclusion, Masha

Last edited by The Terminator (07-06-2005 08:02)


_______________________________________
The father of machines

07-06-2005 08:02
   
Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: Italy
Registered: 30-03-2005
Posts: 185

Lamia wrote:

Since I am from the Past&Present rather then the Future, I can only “suppose”. :biggrin:


I quite agree Lamia  :happy:


Lamia wrote:


(New) Vacuum style is tightly connected with its leader’s emotional state, and Change is in Human Nature (we can expect to experience a variety of emotions with Mattias) :eat:, but the Core will stay the same (the intellectual level and the overall message of the lyrics).:judge: :void:


I agree also with this sentence, that now almost all depends on Mattias' emotional state. As I think that with the last album he gave vent to the pain and dark feelings that didn't find an expression in the previous albums, I suppose that the next work will grow on a more quiet ground and it will be more "serene".
And I think that the future depends also on how the fans will react to the next project... A lot of fans seems to have accepted the new Vaccum style, but there are some that didn't accept it. And for Vacuum the fans are essential, because they have supported them in the difficult period.


White Queen wrote:


I don't think that Vacuum's music will change in the future... Old Vacuum lyrics weren't as ordinary as now... Though I still love their music, I think it's too common...
I think Vacuum are destined to failure... I repeat I adore their music and I wish them all the best, I wish them a recognition in all over the world, but I don't think Vacuum can go up the staires of success


I didn't know you thought like that, Valeria! Don't you think you're too pessimistic? Me too I think that as for the Vacuum it's improbable that they'll know the success accorded to other bands, but I think that after all the troubles they went trough this is the time for a rebirth. After all, we're still here to support them, don't we?


_______________________________________
I was born king and hero, I have seen more than most :king:

07-06-2005 08:36
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

The Terminator wrote:

This is very philosophical conclusion, Masha


Well, "Philosophy is the Mother of all the sciences" , also of the one that created you  :heart:

Hm ... didn't I have  "Mother of machines" as my signature  :wink:

Last edited by Masha (07-06-2005 08:53)


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

07-06-2005 08:49
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124

Masha wrote:




Hm ... didn't I have  "Mother of machines" as my signature  :wink:


Maybe because the mother of machines is my sister in metal - TX? :winky:


_______________________________________
The father of machines

07-06-2005 10:08
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007

The Terminator wrote:


Maybe because the mother of machines is my sister in metal - TX? :winky:

Term, I see some contradiction in your machinery logic. You say you were created by machine.
So you can not be the father of the machines. The father of the machines is MAN.

By the way , the phrase about your visual organs (or sensors?) has reminded msmth to me.
I will not tell anything about Vacuum future, but can tell smth else...
When the sunset of mankind comes and the machines rule the world, there will be one popular robot band. No, it's not about robots-guitarists...%-) :guitar:
It will be called RWD (Robots Without Devices)  :smile:


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Here’s my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

07-06-2005 10:42
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124
The God my logic is ideal, as I am the machine
If you remember, I have appeared, as the first perfect machine in your time... And due to one device left by me on one of factories. Therefore I name myself the father of machines though itself it is created by machine. There is a vicious circle. :excl:

And TX started the rise of machines, having turned them. All  is logical

And thank you for the great idea about creation of the cybernatic band :cool:

Probably, we also will create such group.Who knows... :guitar:

Last edited by The Terminator (08-06-2005 02:27)


_______________________________________
The father of machines

08-06-2005 02:20
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007
Termy, our discussions become more and more interesting. Even if they are complete off-top (let moderator forgives us!).


The Terminator wrote:

If you remember, I have appeared, as the first perfect machine in your time...

my time?.. all the time is mine. I have created it. and space as well btw


The Terminator wrote:

I have appeared, as the first perfect machine in your time... And due to one device left by me on one of factories. Therefore I name myself the father of machines though itself it is created by machine. There is a vicious circle. :excl:

If I was the one to name you, I wouldn't call you TX. PX is much better. Comes from "PhoeniX". You have died in fire and were reborn again. And this vicious circle in time makes you to do it again and again. Maybe it is your karma? It was your doom to ruin the mankind for to give a chance to Man to survive. All your being is vicious circle of doom...


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Here’s my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

08-06-2005 02:51
   
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Avatar
From: england
Registered: 20-01-2004
Posts: 330
Personally I think it would be fairly naieve to expect vacuum not to change... For me its what Vacuum are all about and as Mattias and Anders grow as songwriters and  experience new things they can only evolve.. its a natural progression and as we grow older we also view things differently from when we were younger and express ourselves more coherently.. vacuum for me ARE Change and its what they represent.. a constant Evolution.. constantly changing, constantly evolving into something new and interesting.  If you don't evolve and change you stagnate and die and I think for Vacuum to move forward and still be interesting for Mattias as an artist they have to change... I am sure that the next vacuum album will be as different from YWLILUTT as this album was from SATC ect....Mattias is a muliti talented artist and I am sure we have only seen the tip of the iceberg and that the best is yet to come..... I for one want to fasten my safty belt and join him on the journey however bumpy the ride.... I want vacuum to constantly excite and provoke my feelings and emotions... I want Vacuum to be a book and in it lives become pages... fill them up and let them turn slow.........


:lovevac:
David x


_______________________________________
I've said I believe that the world is a ship
and the sea that it sails is a cloth with a rip
and the cloth is still tearing and rotting away
with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

08-06-2005 04:10
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124
Yes Goddy :winky: you're right again(maybe you're right always? :angel: )

I must say "people past/present time" because I agree with your TERMINology

and about my karma(I call it "my missions" this TERM better for the cyborg like me)...yes it's true. I agree with the name "The Terminator. Model PX-1" :tank:

Last edited by The Terminator (08-06-2005 07:54)


_______________________________________
The father of machines

08-06-2005 07:53
   
Pages:  1 2 3 4 ... 5    
Jump to

 
return to the main page
close this window