You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum in the future Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 6
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Dialogue of the machine and the god. Probably, the strangest, that people can see and hear. It can happens only at forums in the Internet...

08-06-2005 07:58

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

nukleopatra wrote:

Personally I think it would be fairly naieve to expect vacuum not to change... For me its what Vacuum are all about and as Mattias and Anders grow as songwriters and  experience new things they can only evolve.. its a natural progression and as we grow older we also view things differently from when we were younger and express ourselves more coherently.. vacuum for me ARE Change and its what they represent.. a constant Evolution.. constantly changing, constantly evolving into something new and interesting.  If you don't evolve and change you stagnate and die and I think for Vacuum to move forward and still be interesting for Mattias as an artist they have to change... I am sure that the next vacuum album will be as different from YWLILUTT as this album was from SATC ect....Mattias is a muliti talented artist and I am sure we have only seen the tip of the iceberg and that the best is yet to come..... I for one want to fasten my safty belt and join him on the journey however bumpy the ride.... I want vacuum to constantly excite and provoke my feelings and emotions... I want Vacuum to be a book and in it lives become pages... fill them up and let them turn slow.........

:lovevac:
David x

Yes nukleopatra, people, as well as mankind in general, change and improve. Mattias and Anders are talented people and it is interesting to observe of their development

08-06-2005 08:07

Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
Vacuum always is different! I can't imagine "where will It be tomorrow", I can just hope it'll be better and better. :lovevac:

08-06-2005 13:01
Website  
The God
Vacuumiracle

Annette wrote:

I can just hope it'll be better and better. :lovevac:

The words of true EV/OLUTIONER  :smile:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

09-06-2005 02:23

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

... I wish them all the best, I wish them a recognition in all over the world, but I don't think Vacuum can go up the staires of success

When I set aside all my wishes and hopes for New Vacuum , I stay with the same conclusion ...

I think you have right point of view.

09-06-2005 03:55

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

White Queen wrote:

... I wish them all the best, I wish them a recognition in all over the world, but I don't think Vacuum can go up the staires of success

When I set aside all my wishes and hopes for New Vacuum , I stay with the same conclusion ...

I think you have right point of view.

Thank you, Masha!! What did you mean about my avatar, eeeeeh ;-)))?.....

09-06-2005 09:49
Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Well, also Seance at the Chaebold was slightly different from Plutoniun Cathedral, didn't it?

And I also agree with David about change.

09-06-2005 09:58
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

Thank you, Masha!! What did you mean about my avatar, eeeeeh ;-)))?.....

Heeeeeey why did you change your avatar ??? !!!  :ohmy:  :tears:

I liked so much to watch that one with water drops … it was very interesting !!   :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

09-06-2005 12:13

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
Ok, Masha!! Don't worry, be happy!! I'm going to change it again if you like it so much:-)!
God save Vacuum!!

10-06-2005 03:55
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

Ok, Masha!! Don't worry, be happy!! I'm going to change it again if you like it so much:-)!
God save Vacuum!!

Thank you ! Yes, I like it very much !
You are really a heart !  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

:smile:

10-06-2005 04:10

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
Oh, you're so sweet!! Thank you!
Would you mind if I ask you sometinhg about Vacuum? When was the first time you have listened to their music? Have you seen "They Do It"? What do you think about it? I couldn't understand the end of the video....
See you soon!!

11-06-2005 18:51
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

Oh, you're so sweet!! Thank you!
Would you mind if I ask you sometinhg about Vacuum? When was the first time you have listened to their music? Have you seen "They Do It"? What do you think about it? I couldn't understand the end of the video....
See you soon!!

Well, I don’t like much They Do It Video… I guess you pulled out, to me ,the most interesting part of it … even more , you gave it something new , something more … in your avatar the dropping is repeating all the time which gives it hypnotizing touch ( you know that such repeating movements are characteristic for falling into hypnotic, trans states … which goes very well with the magician moves in the video ! )

Your avatar is therefore, a real bull's eye !!!
:smile:    :flower:

So, I haven’t been thinking about this video much … because I can’t relate with some of the lines in it … like for example

“Like a dragon breath
Over concrete wall
Comes the kiss of death
To the lips of all “

For me, that is very gloomy  :hmm:  and too much burdened with thoughts of death as something terrible and powerful that grasps everyone at the end and that we should enjoy in life as much as we can because that is all that is important and no matter what we do, kiss of death will come to our lips .
I think that every person that has light in itself is not burdened with these “worries” and that is not without reason …  I think that only for a soul impregnated with sins done by oneself on earth , real death (not just physical ) exists … and when I say sin, I mean to lie, to deceive, being dishonest,  to use and harm others , to take away from others to oneself ,having no compassion for others … and things like that … so I just can’t agree that kiss of death comes to the lips of all ...
That's very pessimistic and faithless, in my opinion ...

13-06-2005 11:58

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
Oh, thank you for your kind reply!
I'm really lost for words after I've read your answer.... You've got the philosophic thoughts!! Congratulations!
Mattias seems mad in that video.... And his hair.... Why shouldn't he wash it;-)?

13-06-2005 17:04
Lamia
Extreme Vacuumist
I don’t know how to give a reference, so I’ll just quote Brute:

Brute wrote:

Well, if describe the plot of TDI Video a bit primitive and simple… I understand it in following way:
Executor came for prophet to take him from this world. Prophet died not like other humans, he turned into the water and bright light which has flashed the room. Such death is typical for Buddhism’s point of view. Buddhists believe that priest, which has achieved success in his spiritual evolution dies in ways like dissolving in air, self burning etc…   

I don’t see it … :huh?:, but it’s better than nothing (and I have nothing :unsure: ).

As for his hair, It’s a “styling” gel. :blink: :smile:

Last edited by Lamia (13-06-2005 17:49)

13-06-2005 17:49

The God
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

Mattias seems mad in that video.... And his hair.... Why shouldn't he wash it;-)?

Maybe he was supposed to be mad in that video? The shooting was done in asylum...

And for the hair - why not, even if you see it unwashed? Is he always to look as sweet and sleek as in early Vacuum videos? Now it's a role for Martin Rolinski.
Take a look at heroine of "Nemo" video by "Nightwish". "She is somewhere in the dirt" all along the video. And nobody cares if her hair is washed or not... :wink:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

14-06-2005 05:53

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 6   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window