You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum in the future Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6
Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
If you're talking about "They Do It" video... There is very interesting article (written by Toaddy)  about it on our site
http://www.evolution.ulk.org.ua/about_they.html

Personally I undarstand it in some way like Toaddy, but not so deep...

14-06-2005 08:24
Website  
Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist

Lamia wrote:

I don’t know how to give a reference, so I’ll just quote Brute:

Brute wrote:

Well, if describe the plot of TDI Video a bit primitive and simple… I understand it in following way:
Executor came for prophet to take him from this world. Prophet died not like other humans, he turned into the water and bright light which has flashed the room. Such death is typical for Buddhism’s point of view. Buddhists believe that priest, which has achieved success in his spiritual evolution dies in ways like dissolving in air, self burning etc…   

I don’t see it … :huh?:, but it’s better than nothing (and I have nothing :unsure: ).

As for his hair, It’s a “styling” gel. :blink: :smile:

Thank you for reporting this, it's very interesting IMO. I guess it's quite a true interpretation...

14-06-2005 15:47
Website  
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

The God wrote:

White Queen wrote:

Mattias seems mad in that video.... And his hair.... Why shouldn't he wash it;-)?

Maybe he was supposed to be mad in that video? The shooting was done in asylum...

And for the hair - why not, even if you see it unwashed? Is he always to look as sweet and sleek as in early Vacuum videos? Now it's a role for Martin Rolinski.
Take a look at heroine of "Nemo" video by "Nightwish". "She is somewhere in the dirt" all along the video. And nobody cares if her hair is washed or not... :wink:

Oh, you're so malicious!!!
I've certainly understood that Mattias was supposed to be mad..... I don't think surely that he's really mad!! It was some kind of supposition-question-affirmation...
You're asking me, why not??? I don't think it's pleasant to see the unwashed hair(as for me).... I absolutely don't pretend that Mattias become again sweet and sleek guy(it would be ridiculous), with all that make-up (even if he's more handsome), but Mattias could  simply keep his hair washed, with all the disorder, if he likes so or if the video requests it.... I didn't say it's the most important thing in the video but it's the thing I don't like, that's it..... But who knows..... Maybe he was supposed to have his hair unwashed?......

14-06-2005 17:35
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

A bull's eye again !!!   :app:

White Queen , you notice things very good !!!   :smile:   :flower:

15-06-2005 01:12

The God
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

The God wrote:

White Queen wrote:

Mattias seems mad in that video.... And his hair.... Why shouldn't he wash it;-)?

Maybe he was supposed to be mad in that video? The shooting was done in asylum...

And for the hair - why not, even if you see it unwashed? Is he always to look as sweet and sleek as in early Vacuum videos? Now it's a role for Martin Rolinski.
Take a look at heroine of "Nemo" video by "Nightwish". "She is somewhere in the dirt" all along the video. And nobody cares if her hair is washed or not... :wink:

I've certainly understood that Mattias was supposed to be mad..... I don't think surely that he's really mad!! It was some kind of supposition-question-affirmation...
You're asking me, why not??? I don't think it's pleasant to see the unwashed hair(as for me).... I absolutely don't pretend that Mattias become again sweet and sleek guy(it would be ridiculous), with all that make-up (even if he's more handsome), but Mattias could  simply keep his hair washed, with all the disorder, if he likes so or if the video requests it.... I didn't say it's the most important thing in the video but it's the thing I don't like, that's it..... But who knows..... Maybe he was supposed to have his hair unwashed?......

Malicious?.. C'mon, White Queen! Not me.
Maybe you just misunderstand my words? I mean that Mattias's hero is supposed to be mad as he is in asylum. Not Mattias him self. That's why he looks so. BTW he played it well... :smile:
What do you see in my words that makes me that malicious?..
(And after that someone else posts smth about "bullshit again")

And regarding hair.
Is it so crucial? The hero of video is in asylum. There's a lot of water but no shampoo that can be seen. Otherwise he would wash his hair right during the video.
Come on! Why do you pay your attention to this and try to find smth wrong? Don't you think it to be an author's idea? It looks natural.
If it is really that important to you, try to ask Mattias or the director of this video.

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

15-06-2005 04:46

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

I think, that  Vacuum is one of groups which are not afraid of experiments. That each time we shall see something new in their creativity. And I am assured, that it not last album.

15-06-2005 05:23

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Marina wrote:

I am assured, that it not last album.

Of course! I know it

15-06-2005 06:00

The God
Vacuumiracle

Marina wrote:

I think, that  Vacuum is one of groups which are not afraid of experiments. That each time we shall see something new in their creativity. And I am assured, that it not last album.

I hope, not the last one and not the best one

15-06-2005 06:28

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

The God wrote:

White Queen wrote:

The God wrote:

Malicious?.. C'mon, White Queen! Not me.
Maybe you just misunderstand my words? I mean that Mattias's hero is supposed to be mad as he is in asylum. Not Mattias him self. That's why he looks so. BTW he played it well... :smile:
What do you see in my words that makes me that malicious?..

And regarding hair.
Is it so crucial? The hero of video is in asylum. There's a lot of water but no shampoo that can be seen. Otherwise he would wash his hair right during the video.
Come on! Why do you pay your attention to this and try to find smth wrong? Don't you think it to be an author's idea? It looks natural.
If it is really that important to you, try to ask Mattias or the director of this video.

You are misunderstanding my words, not me!!
Listen, we're just directing too much attention on Mattias' hair..... When I said "Why should't he wash it?" I didn't really want to attach so much attention on this phrase.... It was some kind of making fun of his hair, it was just my thought...... I repeat : it's not the most important thing in the video, but it's the thing I don't like.... What shell I do if I don't like the unwashed hair?????!!!! Do you think when I'm looking the video the only thing I see is Mattias' hair??? I should say "Come on!", not you..... It isn't as crucial as you think it is for me....
You said why do I pay my attention on this and try to find smth wrong..... But I don't, that's it....  As you can see I've supposed that Mattias hair had to be unwashed.....   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH in the future I'm going to think ten times before writing something......

15-06-2005 17:50
Brute
Gillespie

White Queen wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH in the future I'm going to think ten times before writing something......

Such a wise decision ;-).

(C)Silent Hill

16-06-2005 01:05
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

Ha, open a dictionary !  :biggrin:

P.S. White Queen, you will soon realise that there is no use playing games of explanations with him, as you noticed good, he's malicious  :sick:  and a very low person  :rolleyes:  and he will stay like that always ...

16-06-2005 01:13

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Brute wrote:

White Queen wrote:

Such a wise decision ;-).

Oh , yet another MALICIOUS one !!!   :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

What's bothering you "guys"  ... ( if i can call you like that at all ... weakies ...)

P.S. White Queen, you are free to say your opinion ... and you have very healthy intuitive kind of thinking ... you just continue to believe what's your heart is telling to you , heart is always right  ....
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:   These guys are malicious  :vampire:   because they don't have healthy kind of thinking , nothing inside ... that's why they are attacking you ...

16-06-2005 01:20

The God
Vacuumiracle
White Queen,
I suggest peace. :flower:
Let's forget our misunderstandings of each other's posts. Hope next time we will understand each other better.

I do not want our discussion to turn the way it goes. Let's stay friends.
As for me there's enough one Masha who always splashes the shit  :fu: out to everyone who has own opinion different than her one...

16-06-2005 03:04

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
It is you, The God, who is underatting other people’s opinions, so they must think what to say because you will underrate them ( or like Brute suggests “wise” decision ) ... then you will start a story about missunderstanding  in order to stay “friends” ... oh my ...  :rolleyes:

... is there a smiley for puking ... your posts are disgusting and unintellectual ... the truth is that you just can’t keep a pace with my arguments ... you are too stupid for that !

16-06-2005 03:35

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

The God wrote:

White Queen,
I suggest peace. :flower:
Let's forget our misunderstandings of each other's posts. Hope next time we will understand each other better.

I do not want our discussion to turn the way it goes. Let's stay friends.
As for me there's enough one Masha who always splashes the shit  :fu: out to everyone who has own opinion different than her one...

That's e real wise decision;-)))))) Ok!! Let's stay friends and don't misunderstand each other!!
Come on, The God and Masha! Don't argue anymore!! It has no sense!!
Ðåáÿòà, ìîæåò ïî-ðóññêè? Íó ÷åãî âû, â ñàìîì äåëå? Äà áóäåò âàì!! Èç-çà òàêîãî ïóñòÿêà ðóãàåòåñü!
Ïðåäëàãàþ ïåðåìèðèå.... Ïðåäëàãàþ ñåáÿ â ðîëè ðóêè ìèðà, êîòîðàÿ âàñ ñîåäèíèò.... íó?

16-06-2005 09:26
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window