You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum in the future Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6
The God
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

That's e real wise decision;-)))))) Ok!! Let's stay friends and don't misunderstand each other!!
Come on, The God and Masha! Don't argue anymore!! It has no sense!!
Ðåáÿòà, ìîæåò ïî-ðóññêè? Íó ÷åãî âû, â ñàìîì äåëå? Äà áóäåò âàì!! Èç-çà òàêîãî ïóñòÿêà ðóãàåòåñü!
Ïðåäëàãàþ ïåðåìèðèå.... Ïðåäëàãàþ ñåáÿ â ðîëè ðóêè ìèðà, êîòîðàÿ âàñ ñîåäèíèò.... íó?

OK, Your White Majesty! I am glad that we come to understanding. Let's declare peace. Amen!

I also prefer Russian, but not in this topic. There was a new rule launched some time ago not to post in Russian in topics started in English. And Masha does not speak Russian, so it will be unfair. Even when I know couple of good Russian words to this case...

And, White Queen, I am glad to have peace with you. But not with Masha anymore. Maybe I am too stupid for that? But I really do not like her manner of personal attacks here in this foruum.

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

16-06-2005 09:42

Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Can I say something too? Why we should spend half of these pages (ipothetically devoted to "Vacuum in the future") in arguing and misunderstanding? Please, if something is wrong between two members, let's talk about it via private message. Peace, please! And thanks.

Last edited by Cecilia (16-06-2005 11:47)

16-06-2005 11:46
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

Sorry White Queen, I have very low opinion about The God and we exchanged a lot, a lot of posts before you came to this foruum …. so I have no doubts about him…that is my final opinion.

Btw, I like your username ! 
What is it related to?  A chess piece comes to my mind !   :smile:

16-06-2005 12:09

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

The God wrote:

White Queen wrote:

That's e real wise decision;-)))))) Ok!! Let's stay friends and don't misunderstand each other!!
Ðåáÿòà, ìîæåò ïî-ðóññêè? Íó ÷åãî âû, â ñàìîì äåëå? Äà áóäåò âàì!! Èç-çà òàêîãî ïóñòÿêà ðóãàåòåñü!
Ïðåäëàãàþ ïåðåìèðèå.... Ïðåäëàãàþ ñåáÿ â ðîëè ðóêè ìèðà, êîòîðàÿ âàñ ñîåäèíèò.... íó?

OK, Your White Majesty! I am glad that we come to understanding. Let's declare peace. Amen!

I also prefer Russian, but not in this topic. There was a new rule launched some time ago not to post in Russian in topics started in English. And Masha does not speak Russian, so it will be unfair. Even when I know couple of good Russian words to this case...

And, White Queen, I am glad to have peace with you. But not with Masha anymore. Maybe I am too stupid for that? But I really do not like her manner of personal attacks here in this foruum.

I'm glad too!! Sorry for the russian, I didn't know about that rule.... I'll try to improve, I promise!!
And I'm very sorry for your "war".... Hope we'll remain friends:-))))!!!
                                                              Bye!

16-06-2005 16:44
The God
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

I'm glad too!! Sorry for the russian, I didn't know about that rule.... I'll try to improve, I promise!!
                                                              Bye!

Quoting your famous namesake:

"Hold out your hand 'cos friends will be friends"

16-06-2005 16:50

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

White Queen wrote:

Sorry White Queen, I have very low opinion about The God and we exchanged a lot, a lot of posts before you came to this foruum …. so I have no doubts about him…that is my final opinion.

Btw, I like your username ! 
What is it related to?  A chess piece comes to my mind !   :smile:

I'm very sorry too...
I'm happy that you like my username! Well, White Queen is a symbol of wisdom and purity but at the same time of majesty and grandeur... I chose it also because I adore a group Queen, who has a song entitled "White Queen" and I love it very much... As you know, when you play chess the Queen is the most important figure..... So....
But you are not russian? You don't speak it, right?
                                                                           Bye!

16-06-2005 17:05
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

The God wrote:

White Queen wrote:

Bye!

Quoting your famous namesake:

"Hold out your hand 'cos friends will be friends"

You forgot: "right 'till the end!"

Long live the Queen!!! God save the Queen!! (not you) ;-))))

16-06-2005 17:12
Brute
Gillespie
2White Queen:
You know, there was an accident at this forum after ratification such “rule” about Russian language… foruumist Ksusha has posted a post in Russian in English topic, after what our dear “peaceful”, “diplomatic”, “friendly”, and just “kind” Masha started to insulting her for it even after Ksusha apologized… well, take a look by your self… http://vacuum-music.com/foruum/viewtopic.php?id=237 and that’s the user, who is writing “malicious” concerning other users… just an interesting fact.

(C)Silent Hill

16-06-2005 18:21
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

Brute wrote:

2White Queen:
You know, there was an accident at this forum after ratification such “rule” about Russian language… foruumist Ksusha has posted a post in Russian in English topic, after what our dear “peaceful”, “diplomatic”, “friendly”, and just “kind” Masha started to insulting her for it even after Ksusha apologized… well, take a look by your self… http://vacuum-music.com/foruum/viewtopic.php?id=237 and that’s the user, who is writing “malicious” concerning other users… just an interesting fact.

Oh........
Do you want to tell that I'm going to be killed;-)))))?? I'm young!!!! I don't want to die!!! Help!!!

16-06-2005 18:36
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

White Queen wrote:

I'm happy that you like my username! Well, White Queen is a symbol of wisdom and purity but at the same time of majesty and grandeur...

Yes, that's very true !!! You chose a beautiful username !   :flower:

White Queen wrote:

As you know, when you play chess the Queen is the most important figure..... So.... 

Yes, it all matches !!!  Very powerful username !   :king:

White Queen wrote:

But you are not russian? You don't speak it, right

No, I'm not russian and I don't speak russian, although Masha is my real name. Masha is not just a russian name , you know  :wink:

As for Brute's GOSSIPING ( Brute, what a lady you are  :rolleyes:  ) ...

let me say few words ... White Queen, he is just trying to say something nasty about me, that's all ... and to do that he is turning the truth inside out ... The truth is, that before you came here it was happening all the time that the topic that was started in english was persistently being replied in russian and so english speaking fans who even started the topic couldn't participate in it.
That's why , after many tries to solve this without rule ( unsuccessfully) I started a topic In English , Please  . You can read it here : http://www.vacuum-music.com/foruum/viewtopic.php?id=238

Our administrator, all english speaking fans and fair minded russian fans agree with that and so we added this new rule. Brute and The God never said they agree with it.

As you can see by the dates of the posts that Brute gave you link can see that it happened in the same time when the new rule FINALY was set. I was very angry then because we spent weeks of talking about it, so I couldn't assume Ksusha didn't know about it, as she was posting all the time. But , then she told me that she really didn't know and I believe her. And that was all !   :smile:  Nothing more !  :smile:  Although Brute tries to talk about it endlessly  :rolleyes:  :smile:

Last edited by Masha (17-06-2005 01:57)

17-06-2005 01:50

The God
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

Oh........
Do you want to tell that I'm going to be killed;-)))))?? I'm young!!!! I don't want to die!!! Help!!!

Of course no. God save the Queen!
And we have The Terminator here, who is always protecting young ladies (starting from second movie... :winky: )
Plus admin-moderator who is always stands guard for the peace here
But I suggest to finish the offtop in this topic (and mobe to another one - joke) and come back to the core of the initial discussion.

17-06-2005 03:21

The God
Vacuumiracle

Masha wrote:

As for Brute's GOSSIPING ( Brute, what a lady you are  :rolleyes:  ) ...
Our administrator, all english speaking fans and fair minded russian fans agree with that and so we added this new rule. Brute and The God never said they agree with it.

Masha, once more I'm asking you. Please stop your attacks and do not pollute the ether.

17-06-2005 03:28

Brute
Gillespie
LOL!
Oh my God… it wasn’t so funny for loooong time, thanks Masha, (btw, where are you bears? Inside?)
First of all, could you please illustrate following phrase? 
“Although Brute tries to talk about it endlessly”
I just want to hear you “powerful” arguments...:-)))))))) 
“the truth”, Masha, is that “I was very angry” and you started to insult Ksusha… and you’ve just confirmed it… “malicious” person and  person who is “angry”, are those words are close by the meaning? If you’re trying to name any contra arguments (btw, they’re illustrated, and yours…are not ) by the “gossiping” then you just can’t accept that you’re wrong… and honestly, I’m not going to soil my hands in shit called “conversation with you” (âñ¸ ðàâíî ðåçóëüòàò «êàê îá ñòåíêó ãîðîõîì»), I just saw that some people don’t know how “kind” and “friendly” our Polizai  is…

(C)Silent Hill

17-06-2005 03:37
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Brute wrote:

LOL!
Oh my God… it wasn’t so funny for loooong time, thanks Masha, (btw, where are you bears? Inside?)
First of all, could you please illustrate following phrase? 
“Although Brute tries to talk about it endlessly”
I just want to hear you “powerful” arguments...:-)))))))) 
“the truth”, Masha, is that “I was very angry” and you started to insult Ksusha… and you’ve just confirmed it… “malicious” person and  person who is “angry”, are those words are close by the meaning? If you’re trying to name any contra arguments (btw, they’re illustrated, and yours…are not ) by the “gossiping” then you just can’t accept that you’re wrong… and honestly, I’m not going to soil my hands in shit called “conversation with you” (âñ¸ ðàâíî ðåçóëüòàò «êàê îá ñòåíêó ãîðîõîì»), I just saw that some people don’t know how “kind” and “friendly” our Polizai  is…

Brute, try to stick yourself together, you are losing it ...  poor thing, your sentences have become indistinct ... try to calm down your hatred ...

But, just for your information .... "malicious" and "angry" are not similar as you want it to show.

Malicious is a usually a permanent feature of one's character and it isn't caused by some particular reason, while anger is a temporary state caused by some reason ...

And as soon as we cleared the reasons, me and Ksusha we OK   :smile:  ( are you jealous because of it ?) ... and why shouldn't we be OK ? Neither of us two ( me and Ksusha) aren't malicious ...

17-06-2005 04:33

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
You know I hate to see my friends arguing endlessly.... everybody wants to have the last word and so the argument or disagreement becomes an endless chain... all our views differ, thats why we have a forum, for discussion but we must respect that everybody is different and that we will never all agree so can we just leave it at that..... :grouphug:

Look at thge topic of this discussion  its supposed to be about vacuum in the future and once again it has degenerated into a seperate subject.   I'm glad vacuum evolve and change and I only wish that some people here could do the same..

David xx

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

17-06-2005 04:52

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window