FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Support Vacuum!!!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage


Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Support Vacuum!!!  
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124
The God, you have a wonderful and true signature!

_______________________________________
The father of machines

21-07-2005 10:23
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007

The Terminator wrote:

The God, you have a wonderful and true signature!

I'll send you the complete version of theese lyrics to PM


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Here’s my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

21-07-2005 10:35
   
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527
Nothing is sacred ??

No, that's not true. When you have about 100 posts you are a Sacred Vacuumist.  :wink:

And I think that our Administrator as a true Vacuum fan didn't make a mistake when establishing this one as any other status here  :winky:

People ... where have you left your faith ...


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

21-07-2005 12:24
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124

The God wrote:


I'll send you the complete version of theese lyrics to PM


Thank you! I'll be wait for it
Whose lyrics?

Last edited by The Terminator (22-07-2005 02:38)


_______________________________________
The father of machines

22-07-2005 02:36
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124

Masha wrote:

Nothing is sacred ??

No, that's not true. When you have about 100 posts you are a Sacred Vacuumist.  :wink:

And I think that our Administrator as a true Vacuum fan didn't make a mistake when establishing this one as any other status here  :winky:

People ... where have you left your faith ...


Well, Masha, my status here is Extreme.  and I would not like, that it changed, as it is true. As a last resort I would ask it to change on Superextreme.

And about the faith...I already spoke, that I don't believe in any gods, but I believe in  myself and in the power of technics. Can you feel this power? :winky:


_______________________________________
The father of machines

22-07-2005 03:27
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007

The Terminator wrote:

Thank you! I'll be wait for it

tonight

The Terminator wrote:

Whose lyrics?

mine


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Here’s my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

22-07-2005 03:52
   
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124
Yours?Really?
The God who writes lyrics... It's interesting..
Maybe it's lyrics of your song?


_______________________________________
The father of machines

22-07-2005 06:36
   
Antonio
Ulysses Vacuumist
Avatar
From: Moskva
Registered: 23-04-2005
Posts: 376
2 The God WoW! Cool lyrics!

_______________________________________
Life, Freedom, Love.

22-07-2005 07:06
E-mail  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

The Terminator wrote:


Well, Masha, my status here is Extreme.  and I would not like, that it changed, as it is true. As a last resort I would ask it to change on Superextreme.


Superextreme sounds good. Maybe Nika will consider it  :wink:


The Terminator wrote:


And about the faith...I already spoke, that I don't believe in any gods, but I believe in  myself and in the power of technics. Can you feel this power? :winky:


Oh boy … you are watching movies too much … you know about science and tech as much as The God knows about faith …  :rolleyes:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

22-07-2005 08:19
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007

The Terminator wrote:

Yours?Really?
The God who writes lyrics... It's interesting..
Maybe it's lyrics of your song?

The song is called 'Angels&Demons' and it was written before I've read Dan Brown's book.
My favourite line is "Angels and Demons are echoes of us"....


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Here’s my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

22-07-2005 08:54
   
Lamia
Extreme Vacuumist
Avatar
From: IMAX
Registered: 19-04-2005
Posts: 75

The God wrote:


The Terminator wrote:

Yours?Really?
The God who writes lyrics... It's interesting..
Maybe it's lyrics of your song?

The song is called 'Angels&Demons' and it was written before I've read Dan Brown's book.
My favourite line is "Angels and Demons are echoes of us"....

You’ve intrigued us. :hmm:
I think now you should post your lyrics for everyone to see.
If you don’t mind, of course. :blush:
Or is it a secret? :biggrin:


_______________________________________
:lips:

22-07-2005 13:14
   
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
Avatar
From: 80's
Registered: 14-05-2005
Posts: 631
2 The God : Congratulatios!!! I couldn' t think those lyrics were yours.... They're really amazing!!

_______________________________________
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk...

22-07-2005 16:50
E-mail  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

White Queen wrote:

2 The God : Congratulatios!!! I couldn' t think those lyrics were yours.... They're really amazing!!


said The Sacred Vacuumist on the lines “ Nothing is sacred, souls are for sale”
I will die laughing here  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:

You know what you just did now : “ Turned myself into a parody, I behaved so uptight, Nothing sacred to harbor in sight”  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

23-07-2005 05:41
   
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
Avatar
From: 80's
Registered: 14-05-2005
Posts: 631
Did I?

_______________________________________
Ours is just a little sorrowed talk...

23-07-2005 18:48
E-mail  
Shadow
7777777
Avatar
From: Valhalla
Registered: 24-01-2004
Posts: 576

People ... where have you left your faith ...

Faith is so frail substance that it tends to be lost under pressure of militant sanctimony…  :tongue:



_______________________________________
"I'll take the shot for you/I'll be the shild for you/Needless to say - I'll stand in your way/I'll take the shot for you..."

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

24-07-2005 18:43
   
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 9    
Jump to

 
return to the main page
close this window