Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Support Vacuum!!! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The Terminator wrote:

Masha, you are the philosopher.

No, The Terminator , I’m not a philosopher... I’m an electrical engineer and my everyday occupation  is dealing with the way machines function   :wink:  ... but, I must admit you are not the first one to tell me that I was a philosopher. I remember when I was first year student … and on exam, I didn’t know something about iron Fe that professor asked me … but I was talking about some similar things very fluently but still avoiding the right answer … after that, the professor smiled and said, Masha, you are a real philosopher! Well, I realized he saw my “successful” avoiding of concrete answer  :rolleyes:   … and it became funny to me too … so we both laughted on that. Soon I realized professors can’t be tricked easily , but fortunately I became more interested in studies so it didn’t repeat …

The Terminator wrote:

However, faith -  is not religion. To trust it is possible in different things

I didn't say anything about religion, if I remember well. And yes, I agree with that. Oh, it so late ... bye ...   :sleep:

25-07-2005 16:47

Shadow

Masha wrote:

Dear Shadow, first, I thought you were a cultural person enough that when you quote someone you do it with his/her name
I am. Be sure  :rolleyes:
But in this case I intentionally missed your name. And see why.

In the topic called “unrelated.Religion test.” on page 4 from 13-05-2005 you’ve said exactly this:

Masha wrote:

Shadow, you and The God are the last persons on this foruum with whom I want to "discuss"… I'm really not interested to hear more of it at all
After these your rude words (not the first ones and not last ones unfortunately, and not only to me and The God) I avoid to discuss anything with you since I don’t expect from you any polite behavour towards me. But I had to refer to your words to be understandable with my comment. My comment wasn’t to you, Masha. It was for all other people who are still interested in my opinion and point of view. And I’ve intentionally missed pointing your name in quote not because of impoliteness but just because I didn’t want you to accept my comment as an appeal to you from me.
You’ve said you don’t want to hear from me. So, DON’T HEAR, PLEASE. All what I say here, I say to everyone who is interested, but you. And all what I’ll say below doesn’t need your attention. In spite of it refers to your post it’s all said for others. Don’t pay attention, Masha.

So, about faith… Faith is deep inside and it has no sense to swing it everywhere… Too much words concerning faith devalue it’s sense. I personally keep my own faith as far as I can from hypocrites of every stripe. And it helps me to save it strong. Here is one quote in place:
In Russian: «ß íå ëþáëþ, êîãäà ìíå ëåçóò â äóøó. Òåì áîëåå – êîãäà â íå¸ ïëþþò.» Â.Ñ.Âûñîöêèé
In English:   “I hate when people pry into my heart. The more so when it’s spat on and despised.” V.S.Vysotsky

Weak people… Strong people… Where is the border?… Who told that strong one is better than weak one?… Who has rights to judge?… You? It’s easy to judge sitting at the monitor and keyboard and state verdicts based on rumours, gossips and own selfish aspirations… Who tried just one time to look deep inside her/himself and judge her/himself first than to judge others?… Who has done just something that would allow to debate anyone’s weakness?…

Last edited by Shadow (26-07-2005 12:47)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

25-07-2005 17:27

The God
Vacuumiracle

The Terminator wrote:

The God wrote:

BTW, the borderline between dark and light sides of Moon is called 'terminator'. Did you keep it in mind while choosing your nick?

No, in my data there was no this information. Thank for the information, my friend. Actually for me it's very symbolical

Yeap, it's like eternal and endless balancing between light and dark...

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

26-07-2005 02:53

The God
Vacuumiracle

Masha wrote:

Well, hm, aren’t you with these lines
“Angels and demons are playing their games
I’m just a pawn, you’re just a pawn”

claiming just the opposite : we are pawns = we are not responsible for our lives, fate, sins. Angels and demons are responsible for that, we are pawns in their hands while they play their games…

Well, we put the responsibility to someone else, to the world, to government, to our fate, to God, to Devil, to weather, to our bosses, to anyone else but ourselves...
But finally we are the ones to be in charge of what we do and who we are.
That is why last verse contains conclusion line "Angels and Demons are echoes of us".
They do not exist they are just etherial reflections of us. Of smth good and evil that lives in our hearts. That's all.

Masha wrote:

A person who has faith is not a pawn, nor he feels like that. He is a hero, who would rather die instead of betraying that principles he is having inside...

No, for me all faithless people (including very religious ones) are just pawns.
And faithful person is not a hero, absolutely not. Just normal person, who is free in his/her faith.

Masha wrote:

In these lines you are describing the point of view of faithless people... ... ...I don't understand how can you say nothing is sacred?

Not for me. I speak about people who have nothing sacred, people who live their lives as ordinary animals: eat, sleap, breed, work, watch TV. They just exist, they do not live. They would do anything for money, to improve their life. Shallow ambitions. Absurd values. Dual moral. Glued smiles. Rottened hearts. Religious without trust. Bileivers without faith. Masters and puppets...

Just look aroud. You will see the ocean of them. Millions and billions. We need a srength not to be a part of this mass. Not to be selfish, avid, indifferent, canting, cruel, jealous, faithless...

26-07-2005 03:32

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
I am agree with The God.People should « be patient stay proud ” to rescue itself and the perishing world. Millions people live in routine, they are similar to animals, not realizing where the world slides. At the same time only the faith about which we  speak here can rescue  them. In my understanding it is faith in the forces and faith in progress.
On the other hand people are weak also they always need the object for worship. It can be gods, idols, leaders, etc. Millenia people cannot do without it. It emphasizes their weakness, weakness even such people what were well-known ancient greek heroes. If it impossible to live without it  then it's very important to choose a correct idol for themself

26-07-2005 04:24

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

The Terminator wrote:

Masha, you are the philosopher.

I’m an electrical engineer and my everyday occupation  is dealing with the way machines function   

Well, Masha, we are almost colleagues :wink:

26-07-2005 04:27

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

I didn't say anything about religion, if I remember well. And yes, I agree with that.

We spoke about belief in gods, Masha :cool:

26-07-2005 04:29

Shadow
The God:good:  :app:  :app:  :app: !!!

I just can’t grasp why such a “philosopher” (like Masha pretends to look in our eyes) needs these explanations. All your key-points of this lyrics are obvious at the moment as one can read your verse (even a small fragment).

26-07-2005 06:40

Shadow
Back to the essence of this topic. It's called "Support Vacuum"

I guess it contains wider meaning than just to vote for Vacuum.
Now, as you all know, Vacuum needs your support in saving their dear friend.
Not everyone of us can take part in auction. Not everyone has enough money for bidding.
But I guess many of us would like to help Vacuum to find enough money for their friend's operation.
There is one simple way for everyone to help. And it wil mean your real support.
There is important every dollar as Mattias said. So, everyone can send how much he/she can.

This message doesn't need deep debating. Just for your information. If you want and you can do just something, do it, please.

Sincerely yours,
Marianna

26-07-2005 20:25

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

Masha wrote:

Dear Shadow, first, I thought you were a cultural person enough that when you quote someone you do it with his/her name
I am. Be sure  :rolleyes:
But in this case I intentionally missed your name. And see why.

Dear Shadow, you can talk about how cultural you as much as you like, but your actions speak different. It is not cultural to quote someone behind its back, it a basic culture and you can invent as much “explanations” as you like … they are worthless.

Shadow wrote:

In the topic called “unrelated.Religion test.” on page 4 from 13-05-2005 you’ve said exactly this:

Masha wrote:

Shadow, you and The God are the last persons on this foruum with whom I want to "discuss"… I'm really not interested to hear more of it at all
After these your rude words (not the first ones and not last ones unfortunately, and not only to me and The God) I avoid to discuss anything with you since I don’t expect from you any polite behavour towards me. But I had to refer to your words to be understandable with my comment. My comment wasn’t to you, Masha. It was for all other people who are still interested in my opinion and point of view. And I’ve intentionally missed pointing your name in quote not because of impoliteness but just because I didn’t want you to accept my comment as an appeal to you from me.
You’ve said you don’t want to hear from me. So, DON’T HEAR, PLEASE. All what I say here, I say to everyone who is interested, but you. And all what I’ll say below doesn’t need your attention. In spite of it refers to your post it’s all said for others. Don’t pay attention, Masha.

Shadow, just because we argue about things, I don’t hate you, The God … I see all Vacuumists as a big Vacuum family … and I guess you all know how in family people very often raise their voices … but it isn’t something that you take so seriously and for a life time.  At least I don’t.

So, if you think you can protect yourself from my comments, you are wrong. Where do you think you are living, under a glass bell?
I never wrote something like “ Oh, you are so boring”  without any, any arguments … No, I always discuss with arguments with which I explain my opinion.

28-07-2005 06:58

The God
Vacuumiracle
Oh my...
I feel I waste my time when reading some shallow comments like "quote me this way", "quote me that way"... Some useless comments about how to communicate in foruum, which language to use, what to say... Moral police.
Arguing about arguing...
Is it caused by boredom or is it a character specialty to mill the wind? Or too many free time to speak about nothing?
Offtop breeds offtop.
If someone has nothing to do, "I wash my hands"...

BTW, Masha, after Shadow's appealing message that "Vacuum needs our support in saving their dear friend" your continuation of constant arguing looks especially disguasting... at least for me.

28-07-2005 07:50

Antonio
Ulysses Vacuumist

The God wrote:

BTW, Masha, after Shadow's appealing message that "Vacuum needs our support in saving their dear friend" your continuation of constant arguing looks especially disguasting... at least for me.

I agree with that...

28-07-2005 08:15
Satellite
that's me in the corner

Masha wrote:

you can invent as much “explanations” as you like … they are worthless

Perhaps, because you did not like them, darling? :)

29-07-2005 03:49
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

Masha wrote:

Well, hm, aren’t you with these lines
“Angels and demons are playing their games
I’m just a pawn, you’re just a pawn”

claiming just the opposite : we are pawns = we are not responsible for our lives, fate, sins. Angels and demons are responsible for that, we are pawns in their hands while they play their games…

Well, we put the responsibility to someone else, to the world, to government, to our fate, to God, to Devil, to weather, to our bosses, to anyone else but ourselves...
But finally we are the ones to be in charge of what we do and who we are.
That is why last verse contains conclusion line "Angels and Demons are echoes of us".
They do not exist they are just etherial reflections of us. Of smth good and evil that lives in our hearts. That's all.

Ha, ha ha …  :clown:  :clown:  :clown: you brought yourself into naked contradiction with yourself with this !  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Well, why don’t you instead of all this story just answer YES and confirm my question ?

My statement at the very beginning was that the lines

“ Angels and demons are playing their games
I’m just a pawn, you are just a pawn
Nothing is sacred, souls are for sale
Feelings are gone, reason is gone”

are describing the point of view of a faithless person. And just now you confirmed it, although before you said I understood it you incorrectly.   :biggrin:

The God wrote:

Masha wrote:

A person who has faith is not a pawn, nor he feels like that.

No, for me all faithless people (including very religious ones) are just pawns.

Ha, ha ha … another naked contradiction    :clown:  :clown:  :clown:

Here you say that all faithless people are pawns – and when I said that the line “I’m just a pawn …” is a point of view of a faithless person, you said I understood you incorrectly.

Ha, ha   :biggrin:

The God wrote:

Masha wrote:

In these lines you are describing the point of view of faithless people... ... ...I don't understand how can you say nothing is sacred?

Not for me. I speak about people who have nothing sacred, people who live their lives as ordinary animals: eat, sleap, breed, work, watch TV. They just exist, they do not live. They would do anything for money, to improve their life. Shallow ambitions. Absurd values. Dual moral. Glued smiles. Rottened hearts. Religious without trust. Bileivers without faith. Masters and puppets...

Just look aroud. You will see the ocean of them. Millions and billions. We need a srength not to be a part of this mass. Not to be selfish, avid, indifferent, canting, cruel, jealous, faithless...

Oh, no , you wrote that lines in first person my dear … so don’t exclude yourself from it now …

29-07-2005 05:12

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The Terminator wrote:

Masha wrote:

I didn't say anything about religion, if I remember well. And yes, I agree with that.

We spoke about belief in gods, Masha :cool:

No, The Terminator we didn’t.

I said … on the lines … people, where have you left your faith … and you answered : I don’t believe in any gods, Masha .

So, it was YOU who misused faith with believing in gods ( not me ! )… and afterwards you even “explained” to me how faith is – not religion.

So, The Terminator, what’s happening with you machine logical thinking ?

I think your software needs some new patch !   :wink:

29-07-2005 05:16

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window