FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Vacuum DVD?
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum DVD? Topic closed
Poll Delete
Question  Would you like to see a dvd make by Vacuum?
Answers 
Yes I need it    25 100%
No! I am not interested    0 0%
Total: 25
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Mikael Abbhagen could be the one I guess.

13-12-2005 14:28

Morris
Ïîýò
I hope that Matty could hear our wishes... :whistle:

I think that will be interesting if Abbaghen developes for the live concert too
the "theme" that is behind "they do it" videoclip...
but am I wrong or mattias in his last concert have his hands covered with bandages?

Last edited by Morris (13-12-2005 14:54)

13-12-2005 14:45

Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Yes, in the Athenian concert he did.

I don't know any of the directors quoted  :pity: How ignorant I am  :rolleyes:

14-12-2005 01:57
Website  
The God
Vacuumiracle
Cecilia, did he perform some old stuff or only new one there?

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

14-12-2005 10:40

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle

Morris wrote:

I hope that Matty could hear our wishes... :whistle:

I think that will be interesting if Abbaghen developes for the live concert too
the "theme" that is behind "they do it" videoclip...
but am I wrong or mattias in his last concert have his hands covered with bandages?

The sad thing about "bandages" is that the men, which tried to make suicide with razor(if my memory doesn't trick me, because I don't remember exactly :death: ), have them........ and the last video is taking place in hospital or something of that kind  :guilty: . I have a Bad feeling about this . :unsure:

14-12-2005 11:10

Morris
Ïîýò
Oh! I really don't know that...
Perhaps wearing those bandages in public concerts too help him bearing his mood... 
I know that it's too bad to keep inside bad experiences forever... 

:paint:

14-12-2005 11:40

Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Mattias wears the bandages in They Do It video, so I suppose in the concert he's got them to remind people of the video  :smile:

The God, you can find infos about the Athenian concert here (http://www.vacuum-global.com/concerts/Athens2005/). According to them, the song list was: Dead - YWLILUTT - Mind your Mind - In the Dirt - The Void - Something Evil that I Love - Fools like Me - I Breathe - Starting Where the Story Ended. So only one very old song, one middle song, and the rest were from the last album.

14-12-2005 17:01
Website  
The God
Vacuumiracle
Thank you, Cecilia. I just wonder whether he still performs old stuff or not to understand if there is some change in his voice (too many talks about it). Personally I am sure that Mattias has developed his vocal and just tried new sound on latest album. I am not sure that he has (even partially) lost his voice, as new songs are more difficult to perform sometimes. So maybe people who have visited some latest concerts can compare current performance of old songs (like ‘I Breathe’) with old performances (live or studio ones).

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

15-12-2005 03:30

Morris
Ïîýò
I know a girl that goes to musical school and I made her listen to PC/SATC/CON
and after YWLILUTT and she said that Mattias hasn't change his voice at all, but he's
singing in a higher "tone"  :happy: 

That's not a "scientific" evidence but however that's a "expert's opinion"  :judge:

15-12-2005 10:17

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle

Morris wrote:

I know a girl that goes to musical school and I made her listen to PC/SATC/CON
and after YWLILUTT and she said that Mattias hasn't change his voice at all, but he's
singing in a higher "tone"  :happy: 

That's not a "scientific" evidence but however that's a "expert's opinion"  :judge:

Yes, I think you're right. But that Old tone was better, I'm sure of it ! :lovevac:
Of cause people changes and their voices too , but ..... that change is not in a better way . :doubt:

15-12-2005 11:29

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
I don't agree... I don't think Mattias changed his voice... It's nicotine, cause he smokes too much, so the voice became rough and he can't have the same tone of the voice. That's why he sings in this way, the voice is "higher" because Mattias' r e a l  v o i c e, nowadays, it's too "low"....

15-12-2005 12:06
Ak-86
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

I don't agree... I don't think Mattias changed his voice... It's nicotine, cause he smokes too much, so the voice became rough and he can't have the same tone of the voice. That's why he sings in this way, the voice is "higher" because Mattias' r e a l  v o i c e, nowadays, it's too "low"....

That's interesting opinion, but i don't understand - do you think now is his real voice ??? :music:   Do you think in past times his tone was lower because smoking/drinking ///..... ? :blink:
If so - Mattias , lets drink vodka !!! :crazyfun:  Äåðÿáíåì ïî ñîòî÷êå áëèí !!! :guitar:

15-12-2005 15:23

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

Ak-86 wrote:

White Queen wrote:

That's interesting opinion, but i don't understand - do you think now is his real voice ??? :music:   Do you think in past times his tone was lower because smoking/drinking ///..... ? :blink:
If so - Mattias , lets drink vodka !!! :crazyfun:  Äåðÿáíåì ïî ñîòî÷êå áëèí !!! :guitar:

No, you didn't understand.... I said that in the past Mattias' real voice was "higher", but because of nicotine (only because of nicotine, I din't speak about drinking), it (his real voice) became too "low", so he must sing differently, with another tonality, which is higher than the voice he had in the past (for example, the voice which sings "The Void" is higher than the voice singing "Illuminati", but the motivation is lowness, because of smoking too much).

Hope I explained clearly.

15-12-2005 16:08
Lamia
Extreme Vacuumist
I also thought that smoking and drinking could only lower the voice of a performer.
I always thought that it makes the vocal chords less elastic, making it harder for them to vibrate fast (produce high tones). I also thought that smoking should not affect the power of the voice, because the power is more governed by the diaphragm.
I do think that it affects the clarity of the voice, making it husky. But this clearly hadn’t happen to Mattias. I think his voice stayed clear, and it can be heard on the YWLILUTT.

And I don’t see how lowering of the performer’s natural voice can make him sing higher . :blink:
I just think that he likes it this way better. (the Starting Where the Story Ended is a good example of Mattias preferring to sing at high notes)
I do not agree, I like the old style more, but that’s his choice to make. :hmm:

15-12-2005 16:21

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
2 Lamia :

I meant that if Mattias' voice became lower, he can't sing normally as he sang in "Illuminati" or in other old songs... His real voice became too rough so he  m u s t  take higher notes otherwise he can't sing adequately...

I think that the voice of "Illuminati" is a middle course, the best one; the lowness produces cacophony and the height is the only acceptable way of singing now....

15-12-2005 16:42
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window