You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » New album and single Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
However, I wouldn't speak about "religion" in YWLILUTT, I would rather speak about "spirituality"...

02-02-2006 16:01
Morris
Поэт
the word god doesn't imply religion... speaking about the personal idea of god is more
a spiritual question than a religious one.

IMHO

02-02-2006 16:15

The God
Vacuumiracle
damned! discussions in every topic become stupid and borring when someone starts quoting encyclopaedia or dictionary to show how smart she/he is. Seems it is mostly through lack of own thinking and intellectual inferiority complex. Every god damn second or third post is filled with terms explanations. Maybe I have missed smth and Vacuum has announced a contest for most smart-assed fan?...

Guys, do not feel hurt, someone Masha knows that it was special greetings to her personally...;-))

Last edited by The God (02-02-2006 16:22)

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

02-02-2006 16:15

Shadow
to Cecilia:
:good:  :app:  :flower:

to The God:
:biggrin:  :winky:  :rolleyes:

to patient Kp:   ;-)

Last edited by Shadow (02-02-2006 16:41)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

02-02-2006 16:36

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
I think there's normal and clever discussion :bigeyes:

03-02-2006 02:34
E-mail | Website  
Алекс
Mr. Belarus

Masha wrote:

To be strong in faith, one must do right things.

Well, Masha, what is "right things"???

03-02-2006 03:16
E-mail | Website  
David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

Cecilia wrote:

Plutonium Cathedral and Seance at the Chaebol talk about a self-confidend, strong-minded person. YWLILUTT is the frailty hidden in everyone of us, even the strong ones.

Well put and very mature. 
Your post really got me thinking.

Last edited by David Haglund (03-02-2006 04:35)

03-02-2006 04:34

David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

I mean if that is a "starting point" , then what is a "next pont", Cecilia ?  I would really like to hear your opinion !
Is it another more fragile and low spirited state or strong spirited state like old V/ ?

I'm not Cecilia, but as I read her post it was clear to me that we all have our ups and downs. Even Superman can't be super all the time! But every trial makes us stronger and life consists of "reboots" every now and then. Being melancholic at times is not automatically a sign of weakness, more a sign that you're in touch with yourself and your emotions. (Wait a minute, I'm starting to sound like Dr Phil!!!)

Thanks again for giving me food for thought, Cecilia.

Last edited by David Haglund (03-02-2006 10:50)

03-02-2006 10:49

Out
Vacuumagesty

Алекс wrote:

I think there's normal and clever discussion :bigeyes:

Нет, Алекс, это ненормально и неумно, когда кто-то недостаточно умный, чтобы вступать в полноценную дискуссию с собеседником, опровергая приведенные оппонентом мысли вполне обоснованными аргументами, или кто-то недостаточно добрый, чтобы не переходить на личности с собеседником всякий раз видя, что не может отстоять свою позицию, из поста в пост твердит одно и то же - как велик Бард, как безнадежен Маттиас. Я просто не понимаю - для чего? Это отдает каким-то самолюбованием - меня не поддерживают, все лишь настраиваются против меня, но я все-таки притворюсь, что ума у меня достаточно, лишний раз процитировав что-нибудь из высказываний моего идола!
No, Alex, this abnormally and unintelligent, when someone it is not enough clever to enter in full-fledged debate with collocutor, refusing broughted opponent to thoughts wholly motivated argument, or someone it is not enough good to not to move to personalities with collocutor any once seen that can not defend its position, from post in post repeats over and over again one and ditto - as great Bard, as hopeless Mattias. I simply do not understand - for what? This will return some самолюбованием - I do not support, all only tune in against me, but I even so pretend that wit beside me it is enough, spare once having quoted anything from utterances of my idol!
P.S. Wow, а Сократ не так уж и плох... Почти все правильно перевел...

03-02-2006 12:54

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle
Well, well.......  Very interesting discussion is on the move .

2God : If you want fun in topics you know where to go :teeth:  .  If the people want to talk seriously let them do it ! :dance:

Strong-minded person can be "stone-like-minded" seeing only himself, his self-confidence and his big ideas, maybe fanatically leading way of Ideology, but still blinded by his ideas and plans . :guilty:

Can't you see this ?  That's all about it in "I Breathe" video .  When you lost in your dellusions of science and grand vision, you ending up like this :

It teaches us to look from different point of view on events in our life .
Because this is essential to survive :mellow:

Last edited by Ak-86 (03-02-2006 13:05)

03-02-2006 13:04

Achilles
High Vacuumist
I must agree with Cecilia in this:

Cecilia wrote:

I hope that in the new album we'll hear again something of the old voice ^^

But I'm almost sure, no one else is expecting to hear anything like this anymore. Unfortunatelly it was a different person.

04-02-2006 08:17
Website  
Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
2 Achilles:
Remember this: We travel different roads, but we are still the same! & Vacuum changes, but it's still our favourite Vacuum and I'm really longing for new songs!!!

04-02-2006 14:51
Website  
Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Thanks everybody for being so kind toward my words  :flower: As you know, English is not my mothertongue and sometimes I find it difficult to express complex ideas.

Masha, I've never stated that "YWLILUTT songs weren't reflection of a person in DEPRESSED state". I've only said that those songs don't make me feel depressed. It's different.

I think that the happiness felf by a person who did suffer a lot is different from that of an innocent person, never stained with depression or bad experience.
I'll make an example. By nature I'm generally a very happy person; my usual mood is that of happiness. When I was 17, I passed through a terrible time and it took me a while to recover my balance. Before I was 17, my happy periods were almost thoughtless and care-free; now, I relish it more when I feel happy. Your happiness has greater value when you've passed through unhappiness.

So I believe we could have more of old Vacuum satisfied state of mind. It would be an achievement: the new happiness conquered through the blue. They (Mattias, Wollbeck etc) could give us again speeches about nature, environment, men's desires, history, sound, dreams and love...

05-02-2006 10:45
Website  
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Тов. Валенок, я не нахожу, что Маша не обосновывает свои доводы. Она делает это.

Mr. Valenok, I can't agree, that Masha does'nt prove the reasons. She does it

06-02-2006 01:36
E-mail | Website  
Out
Vacuumagesty
If Masha has 2-3 thoughts about how great Alexander Bard is, how untalented and hopeless Mattias is and...I can't remember other thoughts. If she can repeat these thoughts again and again by different words not listening to others' opinions it doesn't mean she can prove her reasons. If you'll take a look in topics Favourite Vacuum album and New album in old style you'll see how great she can prove her reasons, those are not connected to Alexander Bard.

06-02-2006 14:55

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window