You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » New album and single Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
The God
Vacuumiracle

Out wrote:

Masha has 2-3 thoughts about how great Alexander Bard is...

As for me it is quite enough for electric engineer... :winky:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

07-02-2006 06:35

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle

Masha wrote:

Yes, that’s true !    :app:

You are right about the meaning of the video – it’s a warning, a critic.
As you say it teaches ...

From what I’ve been reading  Alexander is actually a person which is concerned very much about people and about where this world is going to. Yes yes ...   :winky:

This is a quote from a mailing list where Bard posted sometime:

“The problem with the transhumanists is that they have absolutely no
knowledge of history whatsoever which means they actually believe they
invented everything when they at best only invented (still to be seen)
wearable computers.” (A.Bard, 1999)

But, what is interesting about Bard’s projects is that in many cases videos and songs do not “send” same vibrations. They are different. I’m sure that no one of us when listening “I Breathe” doesn’t feel like"  “stone-like-minded" seeing only himself, his self-confidence and his big ideas, maybe fanatically leading way of Ideology, but still blinded by his ideas and plans” and I'm sure that noone of us makes such face expressions like Mattias was given in video  ... I think we all feel positive, filled with dreams of tomorrow, as Cecilia said “about nature, environment, men's desires, history... “  Aren't we ?  :)

I guess songs carry positive sides of it  and videos carry “alerts” about negative sides of it.

Songs are positive and grand . That's for sure, but  I don't  see any warnings and alerts in other videos .
They are just positive .  Maybe "Tonnes of Attraction" teaches us how to not "lose" your suit :teeth:  :teeth:
Other videos is about ideology,religion,big ideas,grand vision of future and events . But there is no alerts . Only gravity alarm . :music:
Maybe that's why "I Breathe" is masterpiece . I don't know, but when looking other videos there is not such feeling, and "P i m Religion" is almost as good as . :dance:

07-02-2006 12:26

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Ak-86 wrote:

Maybe "Tonnes of Attraction" teaches us how to not "lose" your suit :teeth:  :teeth:

Yes, you are right !!    :biggrin:

Ak-86 wrote:

Songs are positive and grand .

Absolutely agree !   :colpac:

Ak-86 wrote:

That's for sure, but  I don't  see any warnings and alerts in other videos .
They are just positive .  Other videos is about ideology,religion,big ideas,grand vision of future and events . But there is no alerts . Only gravity alarm . :music:
Maybe that's why "I Breathe" is masterpiece . I don't know, but when looking other videos there is not such feeling, and "P i m Religion" is almost as good as . :dance:

Maybe you are right about this too. “I breath” is certainly so I agree absolutely,  other videos are so full of symbols, they point on  many things,  still a lot  vague to me  :blink: ... I thought of other videos also because in them many times they have some “evilish” look in their eyes  :gitler:   while they are using science to “play” with the world  :huh?:

:smile:

08-02-2006 02:16

AllaCherry
Sacred Vacuumist
Six Billion Voices! WOW! :happy: :music:

08-02-2006 09:01

Achilles
High Vacuumist

Cecilia wrote:

So I believe we could have more of old Vacuum satisfied state of mind.
Do you believe me? It is not possible, if Mattias composes music by himself and Wollbeck just makes arrangement - it's impossible. Matias just simply is not able to compose such a music (to think and then create anything in that way). It needs education, experience... He's simply not ready for this yet. Old vacuum - wasn't him at all, he was just a singer for old vacuum (just hired by "old bastard" Bard, and it doesn't matter do the most of you like this fact or not). Mattias might feels a lot, but it is not enough just to feel, it is not enough to try to record it and to say that I FELL IT, I'M HONEST IN MY MUSIC in order other could get it and feel it (what we all got from old vacuum), it needs deep knowledge and skills in this subject (music). We wish him success but he must be sober all the time, the star can blast and die quickly. And sometimes it is not the best to believe a "friends" who says: "YOU ARE A STAR!" all the time. Someone said: "Since you think you are a star - you are dead".

AllaCherry wrote:

Six Billion Voices! WOW!

Better: Six Billion Dollars!WOW!

ēż ćąä wrote:

As for me it is quite enough for electric engineer...

Do you think you are smart saying this?
Do you think your signature brings a respect to you?
Do not answer, I don't need it.

Last edited by Achilles (09-02-2006 03:23)

09-02-2006 01:48
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Achilles wrote:

Cecilia wrote:

So I believe we could have more of old Vacuum satisfied state of mind.
Do you believe me? It is not possible, if Mattias composes music by himself and Wollbeck just makes arrangement - it's impossible. Matias just simply is not able to compose such a music (to think and then create anything in that way). It needs education, experience... He's simply not ready for this yet. Old vacuum - wasn't him at all, he was just a singer for old vacuum (just hired by "old bastard" Bard, and it doesn't matter do the most of you like this fact or not). Mattias might feel a lot, but it is not enough just to fell, it is not enough to try to record it and to say that I FELL IT, I'm HONEST IN MY MUSIC in order other could get it and feel it (what we all got from old vacuum), it needs deep knowledge and skillls in this subject (music). We wish him success but he must be sober all the time, the star can blast and die quickly. And sometimes it is not the best to believe a "friends" who says: "YOU ARE A STAR!" all the time. Someone said: "Since you think you are a star - you are dead".

100 %  TRUE !      :app: 

:indian:

09-02-2006 03:10

The God
Vacuumiracle

Achilles wrote:

ēż ćąä wrote:

As for me it is quite enough for electric engineer...

Do you think you are smart saying this?
Do you think your signature brings a respect to you?
Do not answer, I don't need it.

My dear honored great hero of Mukhosransk, minion of gods!
You are a new person at this foruum (as I see from your registration date) and do not know pre-histroy well. Maybe that is why your reaction is strange. But it is ok. Gods favour the braves :winky:

As for the signature - maybe it's really time to change it. I reaaly feel tired of rabbits and other vermins...

09-02-2006 04:07

Morris
Ļīżņ
I think that he's like the God of the Old Testament, right but severe  :wink:

Last edited by Morris (09-02-2006 05:31)

09-02-2006 05:31

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
I would like to remind you two NOT to join into discussion with OFF TOPIC comments about other vacuumist’s personality.

If you have nothing to say regarding THIS TOPIC, then don’t say nothing at all  or go to off topics department and start a topic : “Commenting vacuumists’ personalities”  and enjoy yourselves there.

If you haven’t noticed this topic was absolutely clean of  such off tops until your posts -which contain NOTHING EXCEPT  commenting vacuumists’ personalities and I’m sure noone comes to this Department to read such spam posts.

09-02-2006 07:02

The God
Vacuumiracle

Morris wrote:

I think that he's like the God of the Old Testament, right but severe  :wink:

which one of us?...;-)

Last edited by The God (09-02-2006 07:07)

09-02-2006 07:07

Satellite
that's me in the corner

Masha wrote:

I would like to remind you two NOT to join into discussion with OFF TOPIC comments about other vacuumist’s personality.

LOL

09-02-2006 07:22
Ąėåźń
Mr. Belarus
To Achilles:

Oh Achilles Pelejon, the greatest Greek warrior !
Don't pay attention to rat fuss of some lackeys who only  think how to prick others stealthily, to prove himself

Believe me, it's unworthy thy attention, lackeys are die, heroes are still live forever!!! :good:

Last edited by Ąėåźń (09-02-2006 07:47)

09-02-2006 07:24
E-mail | Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist

Achilles wrote:

Do you believe me? It is not possible, if Mattias composes music by himself and Wollbeck just makes arrangement - it's impossible. Matias just simply is not able to compose such a music (to think and then create anything in that way). It needs education, experience... He's simply not ready for this yet. Old vacuum - wasn't him at all, he was just a singer for old vacuum (just hired by "old bastard" Bard, and it doesn't matter do the most of you like this fact or not). Mattias might feels a lot, but it is not enough just to feel, it is not enough to try to record it and to say that I FELL IT, I'M HONEST IN MY MUSIC in order other could get it and feel it (what we all got from old vacuum), it needs deep knowledge and skills in this subject (music). We wish him success but he must be sober all the time, the star can blast and die quickly. And sometimes it is not the best to believe a "friends" who says: "YOU ARE A STAR!" all the time. Someone said: "Since you think you are a star - you are dead".

Well, that's true, but I believe that Mattias has all the necessary premises, doesn't he? And - the best of all - he has Anders, who can teach him and help in case needed. And to claim: 'Hey, that's the way I am and I'm honest in what I do; I'm frank' is important! I have a ton of examples; one can be talented, but not sincere.
Also, being a celebrity, well, actually it's about developing as a personality. When someone believes he is great this way and doesn't want to change, it is a dead-end, too. But I think that there's no such question: to develop or not...
Yes, education is needed, yes, experience is essential, but those don't come immediately. The new Vacuum, as we know it, has just started... Yes, where the story once ended.

Because I'm through with love

09-02-2006 09:29
Website  
White Queen
Shining Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

If you have nothing to say regarding THIS TOPIC, then don’t say nothing at all  or go to off topics department and start a topic : “Commenting vacuumists’ personalities”  and enjoy yourselves there.

If you haven’t noticed this topic was absolutely clean of  such off tops until your posts -which contain NOTHING EXCEPT  commenting vacuumists’ personalities and I’m sure noone comes to this Department to read such spam posts.

Come on, Masha... It's impossible to speak about only one argument.. Also because it becomes quite booooring... And nothing will happen if there'll be a little off top, don't you think so?

09-02-2006 10:50
The God
Vacuumiracle

White Queen wrote:

Masha wrote:

Come on, Masha... It's impossible to speak about only one argument.. Also because it becomes quite booooring... And nothing will happen if there'll be a little off top, don't you think so?

No, Masha doesn't think so. She can discuss 'how great Bard is' in every topic for ages. All the rest is offtop for her.
So lucky we that she is NOT an admin here (and never will be), so this place will always be a place for normal conversation.

09-02-2006 12:18

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window