Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » New album and single Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10
Out
Vacuumagesty

Achilles wrote:

çý ãàä wrote:

As for me it is quite enough for electric engineer...

Do you think you are smart saying this?
Do you think your signature brings a respect to you?
Do not answer, I don't need it.

Don't be in a hurry to protect a person till you don't know guilt of this person.

09-02-2006 13:23

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle

Out wrote:

Achilles wrote:

çý ãàä wrote:

As for me it is quite enough for electric engineer...

Don't be in a hurry to protect a person till you don't know guilt of this person.

What are you talking about ???
Come on Val , if someone's favorite is A. Bard , I can only smile :biggrin:
Nothing more :teeth:

09-02-2006 14:39

Out
Vacuumagesty

Ak-86 wrote:

Out wrote:

Achilles wrote:

What are you talking about ???
Nothing more :teeth:

Admiring Bard can't be anybody's guilt. I'm speaking about being rude and offensive to even most kind and positive foruum visitors. I can't smile then.

09-02-2006 14:58

Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

White Queen wrote:

Also because it becomes quite booooring... And nothing will happen if there'll be a little off top, don't you think so?

I'm agree with White Queen in this reason

10-02-2006 02:02
E-mail | Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

The God wrote:

So lucky we that she is NOT an admin here (and never will be), so this place will always be a place for normal conversation.

All of topics where little shorty  lackey  writes  becomes abnormal

Last edited by Àëåêñ (10-02-2006 02:10)

10-02-2006 02:07
E-mail | Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Out wrote:

And who is judges, mr. Out?

10-02-2006 02:10
E-mail | Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Ak-86 wrote:

I can only smile. if someone's(like you, par example) favorite is Ivanushki Int. :teeth:

10-02-2006 02:13
E-mail | Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Masha wrote:

Could you please write which of your posts in this topic is a normal conversation ?

Let us see ...

I'm agree with Masha! :good:

10-02-2006 02:15
E-mail | Website  
Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
Well... turning back to the topic, I think that:
It's completely true that Mattias' sensibility is different from Bard's or Old Vacuum's (as you may call them) one. When I say that the future projects *can* feature more of the old themes (environment, dreams, science, etc etc), I don't mean that the new songs would be just the same like the old ones. I believe that we can have more of the positive energy of before, but I don't believe that the new songs will have exactly the same old sound or lyrics.

Somehow, we must resign ourselves that the old "plutonium cathedral" flavour is lost forever and delivered only in those albums. Old Vacuum is that, once and forever, something that everyone of us - I think - believe incomparable. New Mattias' songs are different, and we all agree about it. But in some ways the old songs are part of Mattias, they're in his veins. One day he will like again to sing something like the old songs. He will write of positive feelings, in his own peculiar way, which isn't Bard's one.
As I like Mattias also without Bard, I'm happy with it and I'll wait eagerly his new works.

Moreover, does anybody know the songs he and Wollbeck write for other singers? How are they?

10-02-2006 03:11
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Cecilia wrote:

Moreover, does anybody know the songs he and Wollbeck write for other singers? How are they?

There was a lots of topics about this in V/ related Department like for example Nouveau Riche "Oh Lord", which is the latest ... btw, I heard the sample of "Oh Lord" on web, but as it seemed to me like a bad AOL imitation/reincarnation, I didn't buy it. Or maybe I'm not in that mood any more  :smile:

Last edited by Masha (10-02-2006 04:19)

10-02-2006 04:16

Out
Vacuumagesty

Àëåêñ wrote:

Out wrote:

Here's no judges, only criminals... Why won't we do mass suicide, people? This world will become cleaner   :vampire:

10-02-2006 10:28

Shadow

Cecilia wrote:

Somehow, we must resign ourselves that the old "plutonium cathedral" flavour is lost forever and delivered only in those albums. Old Vacuum is that, once and forever, something that everyone of us - I think - believe incomparable. New Mattias' songs are different, and we all agree about it. But in some ways the old songs are part of Mattias, they're in his veins. One day he will like again to sing something like the old songs. He will write of positive feelings, in his own peculiar way, which isn't Bard's one.
As I like Mattias also without Bard, I'm happy with it and I'll wait eagerly his new works.
Cecilia!!! Again  :app:  :good:
I can sign to all your words said here  :flower:

It's just funny that there are some people who can't understand one simple thing - there's no turning back... It's impossible to step twice into one and the same flow...
Old Vacuum is and will be in the past. We will love it not less... But we'll never get it back that as it was... Do we like it or not...
This conception was stated here so many times by so many persons... How many times should we start debating this point with so much of emotions in order some people could grasp - things were changed?...

As somebody here in the foruum said right: those people look like our post-soviet old communist people who are still complaining about how hard and awful is life nowadays and how nice and beautiful it was when they lived in USSR  :winky:  (It was said in some Russian topic by one of foruumists... And it was said right.)

*********************************************************************************
Concerning Masha's off-topics... And all her spamophilia...  :winky:
I must say to her just one simple thing.
Before labling other foruumists, before blaming them for off-topic and for other sins, look at yourself! You are an initiator of most qwarrels here. You succeeded in grappling with the most of foruumists... Just only because they(we) don't play your echo or because of your envy... You succeeded in breaking some most important rules of the foruum... Stop it! Stop calling people slighting names! It looks like ill-mannered child behaves at kindergarten.

Last edited by Shadow (11-02-2006 04:49)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

10-02-2006 17:07

The God
Vacuumiracle

Masha wrote:

I can discuss about old V/ for ages, that’s true. That’s what Vacuum Discussion Department IS for.

Look at the description on first foruum page, Shorty ! Boy your memory gets shorter and shorter ...   :rolleyes:

If you can’t stand it , go to v-global forum or initiate creation of v-people foruum , instead of writing ONLY personal comments about other foruumists here just because you can’t stand it.

Just like I am free to write about old V/, you are free to start topics about “how great Mattias’s works are “. Although, I think I started even such topics too – I pulled also every positive thing  that could be drown out of YWLILUTT.

Could you please write which of your posts in this topic is a normal conversation ?

And that's all - EVERY SINGLE POST OF YOURS IN THIS TOPIC IS A BORING PERSONAL COMMENT.

OFF TOPIC !!!

Maybe Nika gone asleep   :sleep:  , but this topic will become a spamofilia's paradise ... But that is the only thing what Bard haters  :vampire:  can do.

Spamofilia paradise ... hm, good idea for a new AOL video  :biggrin:  :

Scene 1 :  The God and Morris in delight of talking spam personal comments :

Morris : I think that he's like the God of the Old Testament, right but severe 
The God : Oh ... yeah ... oh .. oh ...   :lips:
Morris : Oh ... yes ...  :lips:

Scene 2 : Valenok comes and joins them.
Valenok : If Masha can this, if Masha can that ...
Morris and The God ( in delight because of new spam words) : Oh... Oh ...  :lips:  yeah Valenok ... more ... more ...   :lips:

Scene 3 : The video closes with a final scene as camera "goes out" of the room
where on the room door we see a sign " Vacuum Discussion"  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Oh, I laughed a lot. Thanx, Masha. You are really genious clown. Now you can join Bard's club of genius spamofags.

As for your scenario - I prefer more dynamic denouement:
The God fulminates and kicks Masha's ass with lightning, turning it to barbecue. But Barbecue appeared to be smelly so all the heroes throw it out and go drinking bear. Happy end. Curtain is dropped.

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

12-02-2006 11:50

Morris
Ïîýò
Oh.. drink beer...and then I'm with you ;)
(I see that the old avatar is back :) )

ooh... I didn't learn.. that's a personal comment...
uhm... speaking about new album... there will be any duet?
any rumours about it? only thunder on infedels? ;)

Last edited by Morris (12-02-2006 13:04)

12-02-2006 12:58

Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Out wrote:

Àëåêñ wrote:

Out wrote:

Here's no judges, only criminals... Why won't we do mass suicide, people? This world will become cleaner   :vampire:

It would be too drastic

13-02-2006 02:19
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window