You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » New album and single Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Out
Vacuumagesty

Cecilia wrote:

Shouldn't we try to have a positive manner toward each other? Masha has every right to appreciate old Vacuum more than present one.

Of course, everyone of us has, but when it's accompanied everytime with attacks to Mattias who is almost the only performing artist of Vacuum now(Wollbeck is mostly works in studio) - it's not normal. It's not ok when person all the time leaves mud everywhere in foruum. You can sing the praises to everybody you want but does this foruum needs so much negativeness from such persons? Do you agree, Cecilia?

14-02-2006 14:54

Out
Vacuumagesty
Shadow, just wanted to say. I just find it funny how Masha not answering main questions and not disproving claims to her protect herself by new claims to others.
She still didn't answer WHAT RELATION TO THIS TOPIC ABOUT NEW VACUUM'S ALBUM AND NEW SINGLE HAS HER DITHYRAMBS TO BARD?
What kind of off-top she means when all of her posts are offtop here?
And another question - is here anybody but Masha who's interested in discussing again and again old Vacuum? I think everything that could be discussed - was discussed. And if someone comes here just now - mostly it's not because they like what Bard did - it's because Mattias and Wollbeck could awake their interests by new stuff.

14-02-2006 15:08

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko

Shadow wrote:

Right?

Wrong. I've already written, what I think about it.

1 hour later:
Suddenly I reminded, that I'm admin and decided to make some strict reprimands according the things, I do not approve.
Lets make it alphabetically:
AK-86:
Do not call some persons offensive names, be polite, respect not only the opponent in discussions, but also the subject of discussion.
Alex:
Do not call some persons offensive names, be polite, don't convert the original discussion completely to discussion of the interlocutor’s personal qualities, don't use freedom of speech for insults towards people and for topic infringement, don't put yourself in ragnarok any more.
Masha:
Do not call people offensive names (leechers, so on - I think, you should apologize), don't expel (or to specify a door to forum participants by hints) if they stick to the subject, in spite of their point of view, respect not only the opponent in discussions, but also the subject of discussion, don't use freedom of speech for insults towards people and for topic infringement
Nika:
Do not call some persons offensive names, be polite. Distortion of the interlocutor’s statements and other dishonest receptions of polemic conducting are considered as extremely bad form. Remember, that #12 rule never works.
The God:
Do not call people offensive names (kick ass, enough for electric engeneer etc  - I think, you should apologize), don't use freedom of speech for insults towards people and for topic infringement, don't put yourself in ragnarok anymore.
Shadow:
When you are stating your point of view, please, refrain from categoricalness and teaching form towards other participants of the forum. Distortion of the interlocutor’s statements and other dishonest receptions of polemic conducting are considered as extremely bad form. Don't put yourself in Ragnarok!
Valenok: 
If you have drawn a conclusion on the basis of your opponent’s post and if you want to use this conclusion in your own post at discussion, please refrain from categoricalness. Remember, nobody is insured from mistakes.

That's all I could recall in the meantime.

14-02-2006 15:33
Website  
Morris
Ïîýò
And I'm not so off-topic... Where the discussion started I talked about Vacuum's possibility of sing in Swedish... but because of the lack of news from meister Lindblom we coudn't continue making only wishes...
...knowing almost nothing about the new song (Nika :flower: )

Àëåêñ wrote:

Whether it means , that we should ask to Shadow the sanction, what  is allowed to us to do here, and what's - not? :bigeyes:

It seems to me that you undestand nothing...  :rolleyes:  :wall:

Last edited by Morris (14-02-2006 15:47)

14-02-2006 15:39

Shadow
:teeth:  :teeth:  :teeth:  :teeth:  :teeth:  :teeth:  :teeth:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

14-02-2006 15:51

Shadow

Out wrote:

And another question - is here anybody but Masha who's interested in discussing again and again old Vacuum?
I even can suppose that there are people who'd like to discuss old Vacuum. And even me  :winky:  With pleasure I discuss it sometimes with my friends here in Kiev (The God, Satellite, Brute and others...). And believe me - we all love old Vacuum and grieve for past... But we understand - time has gone away... Nothing could be changed by our plaint for past... That's why we see no reasons to spread plaint here in the foruum. We understand that we should look forward...

Out wrote:

I think everything that could be discussed - was discussed.
Maybe even not everything... I don't know... But however I see no reasons to discuss old Vacuum exactly in the topic dedicated to new coming album. If someone wants to discuss some aspects of old Vacuum everyone is free to initiate any new topic dedicated to old Vacuum... Is it so difficult? :winky:

Last edited by Shadow (14-02-2006 16:06)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

14-02-2006 16:05

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle
That's it !  I can't stay in the shadows anymore .
Stop offending each other !
There is a good phrase => never debate with a woman .
90 % all such conflicts is Otello-Desdemona[ready to rumble] type . :dance:

Yesterday I have better opinion about our Mashylya \ Masher.......... :sad:
but if she thinks about new Vm in "that" way and like  tovarish Bard more than Mattias , it is her right . We cannot take it , and we will not take it . :guilty:

Humans making errors . That's our feature . :wall:

Last edited by Ak-86 (14-02-2006 16:23)

14-02-2006 16:22

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Well, if everyone has satisfied enough his/her needs for personal insults  :suk:  ... we could go back to the topic ...   :colpac:

Morris wrote:

uhm... speaking about new album... there will be any duet?
any rumours about it?  ;)

Of course  :mellow:

Yes, there will be one duet song  .... After working with Nouveau Riche , Mattias and Dominika (better known as the singer from Army Of Lovers) decided to sing a duet song on coming V/ album “Afterlife”. The name of the Mattias’s and Dominika’s duet song will be “Delirium  Of Absurdum”.

:wink:

15-02-2006 02:47

Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

After working with Nouveau Riche , Mattias and Dominika (better known as the singer from Army Of Lovers) decided to sing a duet song on coming V/ album “Afterlife”. The name of the Mattias’s and Dominika’s duet song will be “Delirium  Of Absurdum”.

:wink:

Are you talking seriously or are you kidding?  :wink:
The idea of Mattias singing with Tarja of Nightwish, as someone suggested, is still very appealing to me... could we tell it to Mattias during tomorrow's chat?

15-02-2006 04:44
Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Vacuum Music wrote:

Alex:
Do not call some persons offensive names, be polite, don't convert the original discussion completely to discussion of the interlocutor’s personal qualities, don't use freedom of speech for insults towards people and for topic infringement, don't put yourself in ragnarok any more.

Oh, yes, I try to do it. If it will be possibly by atmospher of foruum. :excl:

But  I wanted to spit to ragnarok. And this is my right.  :wink:

15-02-2006 05:41
E-mail | Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Morris wrote:

It seems to me that you undestand nothing...  :rolleyes:  :wall:

It seems to ME that you understand nothing and that you don' want to understand/ And that you can't understand...

Where you were born, babe?

15-02-2006 05:45
E-mail | Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Ak-86 wrote:

I can't stay in the shadows anymore .

You should let sleeping dogs lie :winky:

Ak-86 wrote:

There is a good phrase => never debate with a woman .
90 % all such conflicts is Otello-Desdemona[ready to rumble]

Yes, this is right!  I agree with it at 100%

But one of my friends(beautiful girl!) could kill for such words :fingal:  :biggrin:

15-02-2006 05:58
E-mail | Website  
The God
Vacuumiracle

Cecilia wrote:

The idea of Mattias singing with Tarja of Nightwish, as someone suggested, is still very appealing to me... could we tell it to Mattias during tomorrow's chat?

Cecilia, it was just my shallow idea. I mean, their voices would entwine to a great sound. In theory. 'Cause really they will never perform together. Marcelo will ruin her carrier as a vocalist unfortunately...
So, have you heared the duet I have written lately (Martin Kesici & Tarja Tuunen)?

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

15-02-2006 06:17

Morris
Ïîýò

Àëåêñ wrote:

It seems to ME that you understand nothing and that you don' want to understand/ And that you can't understand...

Where you were born, babe?

They say "don't feed the troll" but... let's try to explain...  :pessimist:

don't let somebody do whatever he/she wants in the forum is not a matter of "sanctioning"
what is right or what is wrong... it's more about intelligence (ya know kiddie?)  :suk:

it seems to me that Shadow is the good balanced one here... and is asking that her rights are respected... But the right she claim are mine too! :varag:

Where I live? I fear that you could come here if I tell you...  :shoot:

15-02-2006 07:55

Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Morris wrote:

They say "don't feed the troll" but... let's try to explain...  :pessimist: 

We say:"Don't cast pearls before swine", but...

Morris wrote:

don't let somebody do whatever he/she wants in the forum is not a matter of "sanctioning"
what is right or what is wrong... it's more about intelligence (ya know kiddie?)  :suk:

it seems to me that Shadow is the good balanced one here... and is asking that her rights are respected... But the right she claim are mine too! :varag:

I understand you. But  the question was not about it.

Morris wrote:

Where I live? I fear that you could come here if I tell you...  :shoot:

Don't be afraid. The soldier  will not offend the child :sarcasm:

15-02-2006 08:14
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window