You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Another new song Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
ok last night Mattias sent me another new song fro the album...... Mind your mind...... just when you thought things could get no better along comes this stunning song... all you who love the old vacuum style will be dancing in the streets when you hear this.. enough bleeping and crashing synths and layers of effects to send you all crazy with joy... but an incredible piano melody laid over the top and more vocal acrobatics from  mattias that makes this my second fave song i have now heard from the new songs....so much happening in this song and incredible programming and keyboards... just wait :winky:  :heart:

Davidx

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

18-03-2004 16:38

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Great to hear from you Svetlana... I know we are all eager to hear the new album but i am sure Mattias wants to get everything perfect for this release.. so better to wait a bit longer and get something completely mindblowing.. I know Mattias is working VERY hard on these new songs and what with the genius of Andres also working his magic I know that none of you will be dissapointed..  I can only speak for myself but for me these are simply the best songs that they have ever written, and to be honest i am now VERY happy that Marina and Alexander have no influence or input into these new songs and the talents of Mattias and Anders stand alone...   I do not mean that in a disrespectful way or neither do i want to dismiss the contributions made to previous vacuum work by the others.. but time marches on and things change and now we have a band that we can be truly proud of..

David x

19-03-2004 06:40

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Ok... obviously I am going to be very careful that i dont spoil anything for anyone...

This new song i heard was called "Mind your Mind"...  Its probably the song that sounds most like old vacuum that I have heard so far.. as i said there are lots of keyboard effects and synths on this song.. over the top of a simple haunting piano chord melody that you cannot get out of your head once you have heard it...  The vocals are  some of the best I have heard from mattias but I wont tell you what the song is about.. besides i think some of the songs are open to interpretation..  This is one of those sonmgs that you just want to turn the volume to loud and listen with the headphones on and it has a great chorus also..

David x

19-03-2004 12:26

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Yes, we've been dancing ever since we heard VACUUM.  :winky: What is it goin' to be like? There's no way back for anyone, is there?  :excl:

Because I'm through with love

25-03-2004 15:51
Website  
marika
Stranger

:lovevac:
help!!!
where i can find new songs?

26-03-2004 13:29
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
You will be able to find all the new songs on the new album when it is released marika..sometime later in the year and of course the new single Fools/Queen is available to buy now from record stores in Sweden such as cdon

davidx

26-03-2004 13:52

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window