FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / "Walk On The Sun" vs. "Only Human"
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » "Walk On The Sun" vs. "Only Human" Topic closed
Poll Delete
Question  Which song do You like more?
Answers 
Walk On The Sun    15 41%
Only Human    17 46%
None    5 14%
Total: 37
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4
Milady777
V/IP-agent
I think, everything is simple. You choose a single and explain why: your attitude, feelings, cons&pros of the songs, rating, whatever. Constructive criticism is welcomed. English only, please.
The 3d choice doesn't excuse you from the responsibility to answer! :winky:

17-07-2007 18:21
Website  
Milady777
V/IP-agent
My choice: WOTS (5/5)
+: drive, cheeky, energetic mood, captivates from the first check, strong tune, cool and original arrangement;
-: might be "out of the radio format" cause' of its extraodinarity

OH (3/5)
+: catchy, easy to remember, cute, 'girly', "music for the masses":) => good for the radio rotation;
-: too usual, it's easy to find the songs which will resemble the melody of this one, causes alarm that Vacuum might lose his uniquness/style keeping on moving such a direction...

17-07-2007 18:48
Website  
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Without any regrets - Walk On The Sun! This kind of songs from Vacuum I waited for a long time

Walk on The Sun - (5/5)
Only Human - (4-/5)

I agree with Joan in everithing she writes

Only Human is good for radio but it seems to me it's not Vacuum,,,simply one good pop song

18-07-2007 02:44
E-mail | Website  
Blanca
Ulysses Vacuumist
:teeth: Однако весьма самонадеянный вопрос, не "какая песня вам понравилась" а "какая вам песня понравилась больше?" :teeth:
Мне больше понравилась "Only Human" :) "Walk On The Sun" тоже хорошая,  гораздо лучше предыдущей пластинки, но "Only Human" приятней для моего прослушивания.

You could say to the universe, this is not fair. And the universe would say: Oh, isn't it? Sorry.

18-07-2007 03:44

Milady777
V/IP-agent
to Blanca: isn't it self-assured then to write in Russian while the topic requiers discussions in English,huh? :teeth:
And again, no respect here: 5 votes are cast but only 3 of them are clarified... people, you're damn lazy ussez! :p :electro:

18-07-2007 04:38
Website  
julia
Sacred Vacuumist
Они разные!)) Я долго мучалась, мучалась -  не могу выбрать , что нарвится больше! Обозаю обе( хотя чуть-чуть больше всётаки "Only human"))) Уж очень мне нравится начало песни  :smile: and :) and :-)

Sometimes I die it's true(DM)

18-07-2007 05:51
E-mail | Website  
Blanca
Ulysses Vacuumist
Жанна :) Я не умею говорить по английски, и не вижу необходимости пытаться писать по английски на форуме, где подавляющее большинство посетителей говорят на русском языке :)

Last edited by Blanca (18-07-2007 09:17)

You could say to the universe, this is not fair. And the universe would say: Oh, isn't it? Sorry.

18-07-2007 09:16

Out
Vacuumagesty
"Walk On The Sun" is fabulous song that I always wanted to hear from Vacuum and this is the song that has the greatest commercial potential for European radiostations, really big commercial potential since "Starting", but "Only Human" is something that hits me right to my heart to some sweet pain, can't describe it but I really love and feel this song!!!

18-07-2007 09:36

Milady777
V/IP-agent
to Blanca: the fact you named mustn't  infringe the rights of non-Russian minority, right? I think, everyone can make a couple of simple sentences in En which will express their attitude to the subject. After what u're free to write a detailed explanation in every language You want. I think, it'll be fair towards all participants of this foruum.

to Out: so, all in all, what was ur choice? I didn't get:)

Last edited by Milady777 (18-07-2007 10:30)

18-07-2007 10:29
Website  
~Power~
~the shining spirit~
Нафиг условности! Наш композитор переведет все равно на английский все эти разговоры=) Не знаю что сказать. Мне нравится старый добрый ВАКУУМ. Новые песни просто не мой стиль. Ни одна не понравилась, ни другая.

18-07-2007 10:58
Website  
Out
Vacuumagesty

Milady777 wrote:

to Out: so, all in all, what was ur choice? I didn't get:)

Only Human :)

18-07-2007 11:09

Blanca
Ulysses Vacuumist
Жанна, посетители форума, которые не говорят на русском языке, вполне могут поступить с постами на русском языке, так же как я поступила с постами на английском языке - воспользоваться электронным переводчиком текста. :) Их права при этом не ущемляются ни в малейшей степени. :) И владеющие русским языком посетители, которых на форуме большинство, не обязаны заботиться об удобстве тех кто не говорит по русски. Я думаю так. Главное в темах, где участвуют люди не владеющий русским языком, не употреблять сленг и намеренно не искажать слова, не писать "йазыг", "пацсталом" и тому подобные, чтобы у посетителей была возможность адекватно перевести интересующий их пост.

18-07-2007 11:09

Milady777
V/IP-agent
Yani, d'u think translating Russian into English is easier than vice versa? wanna dissapoint u, it isn't. We all know latin alphabet but not so many foreigners are familiar to cyrillic letters and all these endings and cases. Besides, it's much easier to find English - other-language normal quality e-translator than Russian- other-language one. No more off-topic here, ok? You said so much out of the discussion and only 1 sentence to the point... I'm not gonna argue here.

18-07-2007 16:08
Website  
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Однако согласен с Яни на 300%

Даже если топик создан с целью, чтобы сами Вакуум понимали мнение аудитории, полагаю, ни с одного ни с другого никаким образом корона не упадет лишний раз залезть (если интересно, конечно) в электронные словари, дабы поянть смысл происходящего. Тем паче и один и другой неоднократно это делали, делают и будут делать...

Так что даешь свободу языка, ибо Вакуум - изначально проект интернациональный(и не дай им Господь Бог хоть эту идеологию загубить)

18-07-2007 16:17
E-mail | Website  
Milady777
V/IP-agent

Алекс wrote:

Однако согласен с Яни на 300%

Даже если топик создан с целью, чтобы сами Вакуум понимали мнение аудитории, полагаю, ни с одного ни с другого никаким образом корона не упадет лишний раз залезть (если интересно, конечно) в электронные словари, дабы поянть смысл происходящего. Тем паче и один и другой неоднократно это делали, делают и будут делать...

ur business, of course, but for ex., if topics are posted in Italian only, I'd better skip them rather than dig into numerous translators. The same Italians think about Russian, I suppose. I'm not talking about the musicians! As I remember, there were several peeps from Italy and Sweden and the UK. Where are they now? Right, they've been tired of our huge Russian texts and just decided not to break their brainz with trying to understand what we talk about. While English is easier for comprehension for the most of the foruum residents. So, I think, the most suitable way on this issue is to write the main idea of what You're saying in English so that everyone can take it in. And then continue in ur native language as long as u wish.

Алекс wrote:

Так что даешь свободу языка, ибо Вакуум - изначально проект интернациональный(и не дай им Господь Бог хоть эту идеологию загубить)

amen! :biggrin: ok, Vacuum is considered to be an international project, but d'u remember what language is considered to be most world-wide thus international,huh? doubt that it's Russian;)
Don't think it's possible "to wreck the ideology" of their internationality. There's just no way back=)

18-07-2007 16:51
Website  
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window