You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Related projects discussion » Mmad Catz Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22
Ksusha
Shining Vacuumist
клип и песня замечательные, очень надеюсь что будет пользоваться бешеной популярностью

14-06-2008 03:34

Алекс
Mr. Belarus

Ksusha wrote:

клип и песня замечательные, очень надеюсь что будет пользоваться бешеной популярностью

Спасибо!

14-06-2008 05:23
E-mail | Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Where are our angels ?! I hope working on the album !!!  :guitar:
Do you have some news … like how many songs will there be on the album?  :smile:

The Flying love video reminded me on some Vacuum verses …

I saw the starsign
The starsign and the sound
The sound of heaven
From angels coming down

It’s a beautiful thing to see something of old Vacuum feeling now  reliving in completely new creations !

Reality is still my favourite, although Flying Love is becoming closer to No1 place too  :smile:
So, here is the video association which the song Reality provoked in me :

It begins with Power’s face, opening her eyes, waking up in the morning, she gets up from bed, still sleepy, hair all messed up, in a summer nightgown – if possible  :winky:    … She has some sad and kind of undefined, dull expression on her face, she goes to kitchen, makes coffee and takes one cube of sugar and drops it into the coffee. The picture of sugar falling into coffee becomes wider and takes almost whole screen and then it becomes smaller … we see hands stirring the same coffee with spoon, but these are male hands ?! … and it shows that it’s  Digga.

We see him standing in a University hall, drinking coffee from coffee machine on a break between classes. He is looking  through the window and down on the street he sees some group of people fighting among each other, police, violence. This scene of violence he is looking becomes wider and takes almost whole screen and then it gets smaller and we see it’s on a TV screen, in a room where Alex is lying on a couch  and watching  on a TV  this same scene of violence.

He also has some mute, unsatisfied look on his face and he takes remote and turns the  TV off. He takes newspapers on a table and in the newspapers he’s looking at some article about UFOs and the photo of that beautiful and strange picture in wheat fields which are supposedly done by aliens. This picture is becoming wider and takes almost whole screen, then it becomes smaller and in a moment something like large black drop falls on this newspaper picture ?!

Now we see it’s actually Veta holding this newspaper in her hands, sitting on a bench in a park. She looks up in the sky to see from where this black drop fell from … and she sees black bird in the sky falling down. There is a river beside this park and she runs to river coast in a direction where the bird fell, and she sees whole coast and water covered with black oil (probably leaked from some tanker).

All this time our heros have sad, numb expressions on their faces ( like what is this, it’s not my world …)

* I think these links (coffee, violence scene, newspaper picture) from one scene (place) to another is interesting, because all our heros are from different countries and this way we show this connectivity in events, time … how connected they (and all of us) actually are, although we may be miles away*

By this time, comes part when male voice in a song starts to speak French. We see planet Earth, like viewed from Universe … and it’s rotating … but it begins to rotate faster and faster  ?! … and in a moment it has spinned so much that it looks like it stopped. ( you know it’s like when washing machine centrifuges :))

In that moment we see how our heroes, one by one, suddenly, in the middle of their everyday work, fall asleep. For example, Alex is drawing some economy diagrams and then suddenly his head turns down and he falls into sleep. 

The video ends  in a way that they open their eyes and find themselves on a beautiful green field ( for example picture of Reality on MMad Catz  MySpace page). They are standing in a circle and Digga puts his hand forward …and suddenly in his hand appears basket of apples. They are smiling and taking apples. Then Power showes with her hand towards Digga’s head … and there suddenly appears cowboy’s hat ( btw, it looks good on him   :winky: )  Veta takes his hat and she pretends to make it fit better to his head. In a way, they are all like having fun, now, they are in a new reality, where they can do magical things :)  ( like for example - making new MMad Catz songs ! ;)

Last edited by Masha (25-06-2008 02:26)

25-06-2008 02:23

~Power~
~the shining spirit~
Wow, Masha! You have a great imagination! It was so interesting to read!

25-06-2008 04:49
Website  
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Hi, Masha! Hi, Friends!

Well,we have not disappeared, and some news already are on our site www.mmadcatz.com. For example, any  person can download for free our songs Reality, Deep In The Sea Of My Heart and Redemption Of Judas.

In other news. Tomorrow MmadCatz will meet in Minsk for some studio work with a new stuff, and after they will go to Ukraine (a city Khmelnitskiy) for working with ours fashion designer Olga Zalutska and for the photosessions. Also a part of inhabitants of Ukraine can hear interview with band's members on radio Podilla Center (104.6 FM) 27.06 at 17-00.

And about the video (Thank You, Masha, Your imagination is really impress me so strong!)... we do not think about Reality video yet but we plan to shoot in the autumn a new video on absolutely new song called FLM (not the cover on Fools Like Me by Vacuum of course:))))))

And of course we still working on the new album stuff !I thing there will be 12-14 tracks.

25-06-2008 11:40
E-mail | Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

~Power~ wrote:

Wow, Masha! You have a great imagination! It was so interesting to read!

Алекс wrote:

Thank You, Masha, Your imagination is really impress me so strong!

I’m so glad you found it interesting! Your work guys is very very inspirational!   :paint:

Алекс wrote:

In other news. Tomorrow MmadCatz will meet in Minsk for some studio work with a new stuff, and after they will go to Ukraine (a city Khmelnitskiy) for working with ours fashion designer Olga Zalutska and for the photosessions. Also a part of inhabitants of Ukraine can hear interview with band's members on radio Podilla Center (104.6 FM) 27.06 at 17-00.

And about the video (Thank You, Masha, Your imagination is really impress me so strong!)... we do not think about Reality video yet but we plan to shoot in the autumn a new video on absolutely new song called FLM (not the cover on Fools Like Me by Vacuum of course:))))))

And of course we still working on the new album stuff !I thing there will be 12-14 tracks.

That’s great !!!    :claps:  There was silence for some time … so I got scared   :blink:  is everything going ok with your plans … I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!  :klev:  :klev:  :klev:

P.S.  It is really a great amazing thing how you guys met here (thanks to Vacuum !!! ), organized yourselves and now … making such great new creations ! Makes me think it’s all because of Vacuum … it works its ways to live again …

26-06-2008 02:20

Fiat Lux
Vacuumized

It's Sveta:) Forgot my password, sorry:)
Dear Masha, really wonderful pictures You described for the song Reality! So thoughtful and interesting ideas. Adore Mila’s powerful vocal!
Good luck to everybody and really LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
And have a great summer time!

07-07-2008 05:11

Satellite
that's me in the corner
Ok, how does this dull, boring, tasteless and pretentious beyond all grace bullshit fit into "related projects discussion"? How is it related to Vacuum? And how can you people fail to see it (or admit it)? Or is it the lack of news to discuss about Vacuum that makes you so keen and eager to sing praises to this obvious nutjob of a "project"?... It stunningly reminds me of that story about the naked king. Provided the analogy, I guess I'll be the little boy who was the first one to say it out loud and I'm already anticipating your reaction... LMAO.
My outrage began to grow as it became obvious that you intend to go with this much further than just an online cover contest. And wow you actually seem to be succeeding!!! At first, I thought it was amazing but, then again, I can see a certain analogy to the global way your countries are going. But let's not blame it on the global factors until you prove yourselves on the big market. For the amount of excitement that you get on this forum is by no means legitimately descriptive.
I kind of see what your inspirations are. I think it's much more Army of Lovers, rather than Vacuum, that you seem to look up to. The only, but crucial difference being is that AOL were truly revolutionary in their provocatively sensual approach, funny in their seeming stupidity, witty entertaining and musically brilliant, all of the above balanced to perfection by their mastermind Alexander Bard. The right thing in the right time and the right place.
But look at you - what are you trying to be? What ARE you? Do you really think you ARE anything at all? Is there a personality?? Is there talent??? Originality????...
Reading your lyrics makes me wonder if you really know what all those wise-sounding words mean. Rather than making any sense, it seems to me a random collection of borrowed quotations. Ridiculously amateurish, for had you taken a minor trouble to consult a person fluent in English, they would have told you right away the true worth of your "poetry".
Perhaps, your biggest originality is Alex, so pathetically trying to sound like Jean-Pierre, or maybe you would like me to quote here specific songs of specific artists that you "borrowed" from?
I'm not even talking about the quality of your music and singing here. It simply makes me wanna puke. Sorry, I was thinking of how to put it the kind way, but I just can't. If I were religious, "blasphemy" would be the word I'd use to call your claims of any relation to Vacuum.
And do you honestly believe that getting renowned producers and video directors will miraculously make a candy out of a mockery of music that your work is?
Actually (and quite ironically), come to think of it, it's not as impossible as it seems - come on, look at the audience you've got yourselves here - I've read your fans' praises and, much to my amusement, not a single person dared say a word of critisism - so let me be the first one. Let me be that boy: THE KING IS NAKED.

08-07-2008 01:12
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Well, Sattelite thank You very much for Your detaled opinion!
First of all we don't try to be close to all and to everyone. And it's quite natural, that music is not pleasant to an audience part. It's in a manner of taste only.
In the second, we don't try to be similar to any band. Not to AOL nor to Vacuum. Of course, these bands (as well as many other artists) influence to our music. But - only influence,  no more.
In the third, thanks that You've told that my recitative try-to-close-to-Jean-Pierre.It is really flatter for me.
And in the fourth. We thought about name changing. And I consider, that name The Naked King is really sounding good! And the appearance of naked men excites an audience part, as I see. :winky:  :winky:  :winky:
We will think!
Anyway, thank You Sattelite

Last edited by Алекс (08-07-2008 04:59)

08-07-2008 04:58
E-mail | Website  
~Power~
~the shining spirit~
Мы не ВАКУУМ, мы не Армия. Более того, меньше всего нам бы хотелось на них походить. Ничего общего вообще. Мы делаем то, что нам близко. И есть люди, которым это действительно нравится. На какую либо революцию в чем-то мы не претендуем. Мы бы не ошибались, если бы вообще ничего не делали, а сидели сложа руки. Но за критику, Сетелайт, спасибо.

08-07-2008 08:29
Website  
Satellite
that's me in the corner

Алекс wrote:

Well, Sattelite thank You very much for Your detaled opinion!

You're welcome.

Алекс wrote:

we don't try to be similar to any band. Not to AOL nor to Vacuum. Of course, these bands (as well as many other artists) influence to our music. But - only influence,  no more.

No more?... That's rather a doubtful statement, especially in view of absolute unoriginality and vagueness of your lyrics.

Алекс wrote:

thanks that You've told that my recitative try-to-close-to-Jean-Pierre.It is really flatter for me.

You obviously misunderstood me, Alex. I did not compliment it. Neither was it my intention to flatter you. I called your attempts pathetic, and I still mean it. So what makes you feel flattered?
I could bet on the fact that it was Jean-Pierre you were mocking, for I know how much of an AOL fan you are. Besides, having read your numerous posts on this forum, I couldn't help but notice your affection for artificial theatrics and mannered way of expressing yourself.

Алекс wrote:

And I consider, that name The Naked King is really sounding good! And the appearance of naked men excites an audience part

Hopefully, you're not going to strip yourself naked, Alex...

~Power~ wrote:

Мы не ВАКУУМ, мы не Армия. Более того, меньше всего нам бы хотелось на них походить.

Dear Power, it looks like you and Alex contradict each other. He just confessed that my analogy has flattered him.

~Power~ wrote:

Ничего общего вообще.

Here you speak the truth, though...

And isn't it amusing how you both avoided commenting on my accusation of plagiarism and unoriginality? If I were you and I did not know these accusations to be true, first thing I would care to do wold be to rebut them. But all you said was "thank you" for my critique. Oh well...

Last edited by Satellite (08-07-2008 19:08)

08-07-2008 19:07
Vacuum Music
Zvirushko

Satellite wrote:

maybe you would like me to quote here specific songs of specific artists that you "borrowed" from?

Sounds interesting... Could you quote them, please?

08-07-2008 21:17
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Fiat Lux wrote:

It's Sveta:) Forgot my password, sorry:)
Dear Masha, really wonderful pictures You described for the song Reality! So thoughtful and interesting ideas. Adore Mila’s powerful vocal!
Good luck to everybody and really LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
And have a great summer time!

Dear Svetlana ! I was so happy to read your message! By all this time I know You on this foruum …You are the kindest person ever !   :klev:   :klev:  :klev:

Power’s voice is really powerful  :king:  – having female powerful voice as lead vocal companioned with gentle female back vocals make  perfect balance with male voices – that’s ideal combination for these songs – very interesting melodies and deep really good lyrics!  … I love to listen …

Just continue with good work – I’m looking forward to your new creations … although I’m stuck with Reality  :music:  … Deep In The Sea Of My Hearth is also one beautiful song - it’s an ocean of overwhelming energy … in a shape of a song.  I love to listen.  :music:

09-07-2008 02:34

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Алекс wrote:

And in the fourth. We thought about name changing. And I consider, that name The Naked King is really sounding good! And the appearance of naked men excites an audience part, as I see. :winky:  :winky:  :winky:

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

09-07-2008 07:42

Алекс
Mr. Belarus

Vacuum Music wrote:

Satellite wrote:

maybe you would like me to quote here specific songs of specific artists that you "borrowed" from?

Sounds interesting... Could you quote them, please?

Yes, I  should join to the Nika's request .It's Very interesting for us.

09-07-2008 10:29
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window