FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Why is everyone so quiet???
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Why is everyone so quiet??? Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I was wondering why most people on this forum are so quiet?? Is there a language barrier, I find that hard to believe as most of the site is printed in English..  I notice that so many people read the posts and then add nothing, this is a shame as people have worked hard to bring us this forum for disscussion and I think we should take advantage of that and use it to talk more...  Maybe you are flooded with Vacuum news and information in your country but This place is a lifeline for fans like me from Europe..   Don't be scared or shy... we don't bite :lol:  here.. so come and join the fun and lets make this the busiest forum on the internet so mattias can see what we think and how we all get along together...

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

01-02-2004 07:10

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Greetings! I do not think, that someone is afraid of your teeth. People have nothing to tell? You did not think, what questions which here rise are not too interesting or have already been discussed at other forums? For example the Shadow already lifted a question on piracy disks on the other site, and it was discussed. Can be put in uninteresting questions? I think, that when the new album will leave, this question will disappear by itself!

My respect..

01-02-2004 07:32

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
I guess, there're few 'VACUUM'fans now. Those, who loved the old style, have already gone, and the new people haven't yet appeared. We all are 'something in between.' Well, let's hope, the album will bring new hope for some... BTW, I've said almost everything I wanted to tell Vac-fans. And I'm having a rest.  :happy:

All the best,
Bagira.

Because I'm through with love

01-02-2004 08:27
Website  
Brute
Gillespie
I think we can discuss smth before new album will be released. Or we have nothing to talk about? I don’t believ/e it. For example: When we, EV/OLUTIONERS, met together at first time we talked about V/acuum for  5 hours and we’d like to talk more and more, but it was to late.  We could take some light and free topics… f EX : What is you’re fav/orite V/ideo and why..? Yeah. Lets call a vote, here on forum, about the v/ideo. And you should not only  say “Icaros”, f ex, but also tell why. Or what about a V/acuum huumor? Some kind of jokes, funny tales…  ;) common!

(C)Silent Hill

02-02-2004 09:10
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Thank god for Brute... and an interesting email with good ideas.... so lets start a topic of favourite video and why??

02-02-2004 09:22

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I respect your views Marina, but what you forget is that there will be new members here and also new fans joining hopefully soon that have not heard the answers to these questions and would like to know... If I knew your views on this subject i wouldn't have asked.. so i am interested to hear different opinions... also please understand that most Vacuum discusion boards are in Russian and I cannot understand those and i would like to try and encourage more European fans to talk, after all everyone I meet I make them listen to Vacuum and who knows maybe one day i will make more fans in the UK... All promotion is good promotion..

David x

02-02-2004 09:35

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window