FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Vacuum : Missing mark in the reviews
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum : Missing mark in the reviews Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Zemlyansky
Maxi-M
Vacuum album  "Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This" has got the high marks in the reviews of different magazines. 9 of 10 points or 5 of 6 points. How do you think, why Vacuum didn't receive the highest points (10 of 10, or 6 of 6)?

What has been missed there in the album for the highest mark?

Альбом Вакуума  "Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This" получил высокие оценки в различных журналах. 9 из 10 баллов или 5 из 6 баллов. Но как вы думаете, почему Вакуум не получил наивысшие оценки (10 из 10 или 6 из 6)?

За что альбому сняли один балл?

Last edited by Zemlyansky (10-10-2004 08:26)

(c) The Addams Family

10-10-2004 08:22
Website  
Brute
Gillespie
Personally I agree with mind of one critic, who’s review we can find on vacuum-global.com, it sounds something like that :”New album of Vacuum “Your Whole Life is Leading Up To This”  is toooooo good to be a hit”. (It’s not a direct quotation). As another example: world most genius musicians weren’t accepted at once, after their masterpiece was heard. IMHO Vacuum is different from others, who have reached the top of charts; Vacuum is beyond the formats of modern pop-music, that’s why critics are scared to give them the highest mark.

(C)Silent Hill

10-10-2004 16:42
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Практически все песни из нвого альбома великолепны, за редким исключением(типа "Temporary Solution"

Almost all songs of the new album are beautiful an great, excluding some songs(PE "Temporary solution")

11-10-2004 02:52
E-mail | Website  
Unexisted
Highest Vacuumist

Agree with Alex that songs are beautiful and great! And "Temporary Solution" is my favourite Vacuum song! Since I've heard it for the first time (only yesterday night) I just "can't get it out of my mind". It's so cool, special, with unique sound and wise phylosophycal lyrics. Listening to it I just feel like coming on a trip to the Ancient Egypt, observing it's dark mysteries, the Book Of Dead, pyramids, slow dancing... It's relaxing and lifting up music to my mind. Just LOVE that song!  :heart:

12-10-2004 06:30

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window