You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum E-store for fans Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Vacuum Music
Zvirushko
So, what do you think about the idea of Vacuum E-store for fans? We decided to make it, so wait for your opinions, suggestions, comments... Will you buy something from the options from the Poll?

22-11-2004 16:20
Website  
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Well. It's good old idea.
Lot's of bands & groups have their own shops with discography and special stuff as scarfs, t-shirts, long-sleeves, panties, rings, etc.
It's good mean for band to get some more money for future life and for fans to get some special band-signs.
There should be all kind of goods mentioned in the poll in the store. Every good will find its customer...

BUT:
The main difficulties we will meet in the field of organizing such a store. I mean not programming - there should be no problem. I mean the staff & the way to get money.
How money will come to the store? (card, well-packed cash ... )
Who will be responcible for sending the goods? - This is the main problem now. As we can see, those people who were responcible for so-called contests on vacuum-people.com are making constant delays. At first - with selecting the winners. Now - with sending discs to them... Such things are not very good for the reputation of the band and of its probable on-line store. (At least I will be afraid to loose my money buying something vacuumish)

22-11-2004 16:51

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Personally i think an e.store is a great idea....  great for the fans that have difficulty in obtaining vacuum products and items, but like Anniv said... it has to have good organisation..... and a good choice of payment options as I know many people in Russia ect still do not have or use a credit card so a cash payment option would be welcome for them...

I think the problem with the delay with the vacuum winners at vacuum-people Tolya was that the album was out of stock at the record company... and soon i am sure all the winners will have thir prize's.

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

23-11-2004 05:24

Satellite
that's me in the corner
Great idea!
I think this is exactly what the Vacuum crew was missing! Especially those of us who don't have credit cards. Besides, if Vacuum should put some rare or promo items, i bet they would be very popular...

23-11-2004 12:44
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
I just have a thing stuck in my head: I want a V hat! or, you know, a good ol' one, with the bands name or logo on it! I want a black one with V// in white. And I'm gonna get it.

I still listen to I breath! he IS illigal... sp?

Unforgiven - BLOOD

23-11-2004 13:25

Shadow

Aniv wrote:

As we can see, those people who were responcible for so-called contests on vacuum-people.com are making constant delays. At first - with selecting the winners. Now - with sending discs to them... Such things are not very good for the reputation of the band and of its probable on-line store. (At least I will be afraid to loose my money buying something vacuumish)

Dear Aniv! I understand your discontent. But I’d like to say some words in advocacy. The thing is that about two months ago I ordered several singles TheyDoIt on Skivhugget (on-line store). Until now I can’t receive some part of my order. Here is a quote from their e-mail to me:“I haven't forgot you, but it's very strange with the singles. There is a lot of people waiting for the single to come…”
I guess “people who were responsible for contests on vacuum-people” appear on the same situation as me. They ordered singles for prizes and can’t get them because of lack (out of stock). Apparently there wasn’t expected so big and massive interest in Vacuum single when it was printed and number of copies was made limited. As I guess they should print the next number of copies to satisfy our “hunger”. 
And one more point. I think you shouldn’t be afraid to loose your money. I’ve ordered on Skivhugget, but they don’t take money from my card until they have ordered copies in stock. My card will be charged only when singles are in stock. So, I guess the same way of payment policy might be applied with intended VacuumE-Store.
And, BTW, I personally used to trust people. Even when long ago I didn’t have a card and couldn’t use on-line store services, I did sent my money in an envelope in advance and people did bought Vacuum albums for me. And I did got them successfully. I never suspected people in a wish to take my money without nothing for return. And my trust was rewarded with getting albums.
So, let’s believe in best people :-)

Greetings from almost INDEPENENT Ukraine :-) :grouphug:

Last edited by Shadow (23-11-2004 18:47)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

23-11-2004 18:42

Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus
I think that idea about vacuum-e-store is a very good idea. But I want(if it possible) to find in this e-store besides things listing in the poll, more Vacuum'things. For example, musical raritetes, demos, and non-albums songs and remixes. :)

Last edited by Àëåêñ (24-11-2004 04:47)

24-11-2004 04:46
E-mail | Website  
David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist
This is what I want to see at the e-store:

Clothes: Winter caps with logo. Baseball caps with logo. T-shirts. Arm sweatbands with logo.

Rare CDs: Singles boxes with rare singles. Or maybe even the never released new version of "Tears of a Nation" or the original "Icaros" mix. Maybe even a limited edition CD with Mattias performing acoustic songs. Or why not a Wollbeck compilation with his early solo stuff?

Videos: A DVD with "Classic Vacuum videos", up until "Icaros". Then a DVD with "Neo Vacuum videos", from "Starting" up till now. Maybe throwing in some live recordings as well.

/David H

29-11-2004 05:22

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Yes! David, you wrote everything I want to see in the store too.

Especially, I would like to get '99 versions of "Tears Of A Nation" & "Icaros". I have them only on audio-tape with not excellent quality ;) I personnaly suppose that final version of "Icaros" included to the third album is less complex, easier than '99 one. And concert mix of "Tears Of A Nation" with balance moved to bass is ... more suitable for me :)
As for DVD, I would also like to get all vacuum videos to watch. DivX files on sites are terrible. "They do it" as quicktime file make my comp going mad!

And what about yet another department with albums and singles of other singers prodused by W/L? Place where we could find all their works to get in one order.

30-11-2004 11:41

David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

Aniv wrote:

And what about yet another department with albums and singles of other singers prodused by W/L? Place where we could find all their works to get in one order.

Excellent idea! A really really good idea!

/David

02-12-2004 05:07

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window