FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / A bit on the new album...
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » A bit on the new album... Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
Hey there ppl!  :whistle:

I got something interesting to share with you. I am just back from Stockholm... And there I had an opportunity to listen to quite a bunch of songs for the new album. What can I say? They were absolutely fabulous!!! I was reeeelly surprised by the style actually, cuz I expected them to be more acoustinc and less electronic. OK, not so. They seemed like a mix of new and old Vacuum, and to be honest I think it's going to be the best album they ever made. That's a serious statement, but that's how I felt after listening to them. The music quality is of the hiiiighest standards, which is of course no wonder if you consider all the talanted and even famous .oO(no names yet, you'll learn that in due time) that worked on it. In other words, I am most sure that you guys won't be disappointed *at all* after having finally laid your hands on "Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This". Just a little bit more patience... :winky:

Thanks again to Brute and all the EV/OLUTIONERS for their fantastic gift to Mattias, he was extremely pleased and grateful to get it. Hope you gonna like what he sends to you in return, while I am sure you will  :lol:

Best,
Olga

17-02-2004 15:10

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Thanks for that report Olya,

Nice to hear that the album is going to be more of the same like the new single...but apparently even better :bigeyes:   After hearing the single i guessed that the new album would be a great mix of old and new style vacuum.. Cant wait to hear it now and get my hands on it... Already i feel it will be the best vacuum album yet and soon we will have lots to talk about here... I just hope that the release date for the single stays the same 25th Feb as on the subspace site it says that the new single will be available Feb/march?

For those of us that are unaware of the gift that the EV/OLUTIONERS sent to Mattias can you share the story with us of what it was??

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

18-02-2004 04:38

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
I thought that maybe Brute would like to share and say what it was :huh?: Otherwise you'll read about it on their website which is going to be ready very soon. :vlogo:

18-02-2004 05:09

Kati
High Vacuumist
Thanx for you story, Olya! hopeyou enjoy your visit to Stockholm  :rolleyes:  So do you know the date of album releasing?  :vlogo:  And does Mattias have any idea about touring to Russia? When he's going to do it? :blink:  i hope I'll be in Russia this great day!  :tongue:

18-02-2004 07:31

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
I don't know the date, Kati, but the release is scheduled for somewhere in April. The tours are planned for about the same time.

18-02-2004 08:04

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Thanks Olja for the interesting story!! So it is cool, that a new album, in your opinion, justifies our expectations.  It would be good.. Whether you Saw Marina?
:flower:

18-02-2004 08:41

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
Nope, unfortunately this time I didn't meet Marina :guilty:

20-02-2004 06:26

Brute
Gillespie
Thanks, Olga not only for the album’s review, but for all that you have done for us! Thanx a lot!
About gift. Olga is right. We are going to open our website  and there you will be able to find photos (gift, fan-club & gift, Mattias & gift (thanx Olga for that photo) ), history and many more… Stay patient, we are working hard on it….

(C)Silent Hill

21-02-2004 07:52
Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window