FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Invasion of Mattias's Privacy
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Invasion of Mattias's Privacy Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I was hugely saddened today to read on Vacuumnet that somebody had hacked their way into one of mattias's personal e.mail accounts.... :censored:   I find this intrusion of his personal space appaling... mattias has always been open with his fans and friendly and accessable towards us all and to think that it is probably a fan that has done this terrible thing makes me feel sick....   and i can only imagine how mattias must feel, abused by the thought that a fan may have done this... I hope and pray that it was nobody from here that would do such a terrible thing and i really hope that the culprit is caught and punished in some way as this make ALL of us look bad....   at the end of the day it is Mattias's music that we buy and we have no right to want to pry into his personal life in any way, how would we feel if somebody was reading our personal mail.... a bad day and a bad taste in my mouth the week that the single we have all been waiting for so much will arrive.. I hope you will join me in sending our best wishes to mattias and always discourage this type of revolting behaviour..as this can only lead to matttias being less accessable to us in the future

David x :hummer:

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

16-03-2004 14:12

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
I strongly suggest the person who is responsible for it writes to Mattias personally and explains her/his self. It's obvious that the attention he/she needed has already been drawn, and so as not to set up all the other fans and not to give Mattias ground to distance himself from them, it's better to admit the damage done. Noone, even the closest people/friends, have the right to invade one's privacy like that, not to mention fans or any other "aliens"... Unfortunately, this is what you get for being a nice and friendly person. Sad, very sad! :sarcasm:

16-03-2004 15:02

Shadow
The same as you I condemn this vandal act. The same as David (Nuk) I feel sick as I've learned about it. I understand Mattias’ anger since I know how it feels when someone looks inside of you without your permission (I have similar experience when someone looks inside of me).
Just… I think it would be better if Mattias started an investigation with the police help to find the hacker. I think it would be more successful than to appeal in public to the hacker. I don’t believe this person would confess, how hard we’ll try to appeal to someone’s conscience. But the police could help Mattias to find the hacker. I guess there is a special competent service in Sweden for such investigations.
And I guess it would be better for all of us of to remain unaware concerning this nasty event. Nobody of us can help to solve this problem. But… But since now we all apparently feel even worse than Mattias… And it’s painful.
Sorry for sharpness. But I'm thinking about all innocent people from our community.
I wish Mattias to find the hacker as soon as possible for our common relief.

Sincerely
M

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

16-03-2004 21:32

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
It is really awful news!
I don't think that the hacker is someone we know. I suppose none of fans was mad enough to do it. But if I'm mistaken it is even more terrible.
I doubt that police could find the hacker, but Shadow is right -- it is the only way to try.

17-03-2004 12:57

SlowDreamer
Vacuumized
It was probably some evil person who was annoyed by goodness and positive attitudes that shine from Mattias' posts to his fans...
Yes, that is what happens to nice people
As somebody already said, some damage is done - this will surely bring a seed of distrust in Mattias, but I hope this will only make Mattias become more carefull , but not less open and friendly. I'm sure it will be that way.

18-03-2004 05:27
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I agree..... whoever this person is,, they are NOT a vacuum fan.... that simple..

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

18-03-2004 16:33

x-lady N
High Vacuumist
I share all of your emotions about that bad act too and agree with your right indignation of course, but I think the hacker who did it is just an ordinary hunter for a sensation of more or less famous people private life.

18-03-2004 17:44

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window