FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Vacuum Audience – spiritual portrait
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum Audience – spiritual portrait Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Shadow

Dear Vacuum fans!
Taking a look into forums on AOL and BWO sites, I see some tendences of basic grounds what made people to be fans of mentioned projects. As one can see most AOL (read – Bard’s) fans declare that they hate Vacuum at all, most BWO fans don’t know Vacuum at all and don’t want to. (I underline – not everyone, but the majority. And I underline – it’s what one can see from discussions on forums on sites dedicated to AOL and BWO.)

What is a subject of this topic? I suggest you to ground your personal motives why do you feel youreselves Vacuum fans.

I know some people who started loving Vacuum following Bard’s creativity. I mean – those people were AOL fans and when Bard started Vacuum they became interested in Vacuum. Some of them became firm Vacuum fans, some of them turned out from Vacuum when Bard has left it. I know – many people weren’t AOL fans, but Vacuum has made them to respect Bard. There are so many ways, which lead us to Vacuum. You can tell about them.
It’s not a topic to tell how each of us heard Vacuum for the first time, how started loving Vacuum, from what song or video, or concert. No. Here were some topics dedicated to this matter, and I don’t see a reason in repetitions.
It’s not a topic to explain what exactly do we love in Vacuum or in Vacuum persons. You see how many words were said concerning this points in various topics now and before. Again – repetitions would be excessive.
It’s not a topic directly dedicated to Vacuum merits. It’s a topic dedicated Vacuum fans. It’s meant to be about you all, about what you understand of yourself in your love to Vacuum.
Feel free to tell everything what you want to reveal in public in order to explain why are you exactly Vacuum audience. Don’t be afraid to write big messages. Nobody has rights to prevent you.
I think references to other musical styles and projects starting from classical music, references to literature and other cultural components shaped your world outlook, which made you Vacuum fan, would be in place.
I understand – it’s a difficult task. But do it for you. You are interesting the same way as our heroes are.
“I’m one in a million / But everyone’s the one”

And note, please, this topic isn’t meant to sting each other meaning differencies in attitde of mind. Let’s talking free and with open hearts.

:flower:

Last edited by Shadow (20-03-2005 18:10)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

20-03-2005 16:00

Midnight_girl
Êàâàéíûå Óøêè
I love vacuum becouse it differs from whole music that i ever heard.
I love Vacuum becouse a lot of people hate it.
I Love V/acuum becouse nobody can be indifferent when they listen it.
I LOVE V/acuum becouse it's a music which resounds with my soul.
I LOVE V/acuum becouse in time when I was offended it helps me to be stronger.
I LOVE V/acuum becouse it was with me when I grew. It help me to formulate my own glances. It helps me to feel myself. Sometimes it helps me to exit depression...
I think that when i start to listen V/ the life stay a little bit more colour...
It's smth like reflexion but simultaneously it's the dialogue, which can sometimes rescue from solitude.

Sorry for my english... ^^'''

21-03-2005 10:40

The God
Vacuumiracle
There are many ways to love Vacuum... :smile:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

21-03-2005 16:56

Shadow
This topic is intended in order you could share yours one  :biggrin:   
Are you afraid? :winky:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

21-03-2005 19:49

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

I love Vacuum because he has found me during necessary time in the necessary place. When I have heard Vacuum, I at once have understood, that it that I search for long-long time. I love Vacuum because it has opened my mind.  Has helped to recollect and understand who I, what I want. I love Vacuum because he does it and now. I feel, how day by day I vary together with Vacuum. Any way, it is impossible to tell in words everything, that I feel.
Sorry for my english. Maybe in russian  I have told more.   :wink:

22-03-2005 04:45

Unexisted
Highest Vacuumist

Very interesting and difficult question, dear Shadow!  :cool:
     Well, trying to expaine why I’m one of the world-wide Vacuum audience...  :grouphug:   
     Old Vacuum used to be a perfect harmony with my own astral world (feelings, emotions and other stuff like that).  :heart:   
     New Vacuum reflects in a perfect symetry with my own spiritual-mental world (ideas, thoughts, belifes, life views).   :king:
     Oops, it’s too complicated to express by words, it’s too private as well. I can add only one thing more: when I saw Mattias answering a qestion “What is Your religion?” like “In whatever form it comes to me. Light, dark, shallow or deep. It's a forward movement.”, I just wanted to shake his hand in a sign of deep respect and admiration.   :app:
    So, I think I can say that Vacuum is my religion. But one should always remember that “there’s no religion higher than the truth” as the ancient mysteries teach...   :gen:

Svetlana

23-03-2005 06:05

The God
Vacuumiracle
I tried to post several times (days) and my post dissapeared through some my technical problems.

Anyway now I see that Unexisted said most of words I wanted to say.
With the only difference: Vacuum is not my religion. There is no religion for me. There can be only trust.

But couple of words to add why do I choose Vacuum...
When I buy new jeans I do not care of brand. All I care is size, color, cotton quality and the most important... the jeans should fit my ass better than other jeans. The jeans made for me.
The same is with Vacuum music. I feel it is done for me. And I love it.
Am I fan of Vacuum?...
Am I fan of my jeans?...
I just love it, enjoy it and stay loyal.

23-03-2005 08:17

Unexisted
Highest Vacuumist

As I see my previous post was a bit misunderstood...   :oooo:  Well, dear The God, saying that “Vacuum is my religion” (as only the symbolic expression) I only meant that I share the band’s philosophy. And this is not something just to belive in. It’s something that has been proved by my life expirience and as the result this is a natural part of me.  :angel:  This is that wisdom to be used today and tomorrow. As one can see from Your post there’s no religion for You. So, I share Your words ‘cause “there’s no religion higher than the truth” for me too.  :baloon:

23-03-2005 09:35

Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
I feel that my emotions about VACUUM are true love, so I can't explain them as true love doesn't need an explanation. Sometimes these feels are strange to me, I don't understand, why I LIKE so many songs, but I LOVE only VACUUM :lovevac:

23-03-2005 13:07
Website  
David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist
Although I have always been one of Vacuum's most ardent followers, I can't really say that Vacuum has meant that much to me spiritually. Vacuum is simply terrific music sung by an amazing voice. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. But I respect those who feel differently, of course.

I must mention that I have seen the lyrics progress from totally spaced-out to more mature thoughts though, and I personally think that is a good thing. Old Vacuum was funny in its own way. Neo Vacuum is more laid back and thoughtful. Down to earth.

The God made a good point about the jeans there, and I can identify with that.  :app:

Last edited by David Haglund (24-03-2005 06:02)

24-03-2005 06:01

The God
Vacuumiracle

David Haglund wrote:

I must mention that I have seen the lyrics progress from totally spaced-out to more mature thoughts though, and I personally think that is a good thing. Old Vacuum was funny in its own way. Neo Vacuum is more laid back and thoughtful. Down to earth.

Absolutely agree with you, David.
Lyrics have become more complicated, but not sophisticated as before. They are sincere without any showing off.
Some people here do not accept new Vacuum as Vacuum has atarted singing about love. They say, everybody sings about love, Vauum has lost smth special. Smth that differed it from many other bands.... Ok. First of all there is a lot of ways to love Vacuum. And lots of ways to love. And lots of ways to sing about love. Vacuum has found their own one. And for me it's not the worst one. I like it. And respect it much more than moods of first albums. Of course I like PC and SATC for ennormous vocal and wonderful music, but... I can harly feel power of mind and depth of feelings in Parallel Universe, Tonnes of Atraction and many other songs.
Let's say Vacuum has become more matured. Grown out from teen uncertainty and not ashamed to sing about real feelings.

24-03-2005 07:28

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window