FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Do you remember about the date of Vacuum Re-birth?
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Do you remember about the date of Vacuum Re-birth? Topic closed
Poll Delete
Question  Do you remember about the date of Re-birth?
Answers 
Hmm... I forgot :-(    4 57%
No, I remember!    3 43%
I remember and even celebrated it!    0 0%
Total: 7
Author
Message Pages: 1
Out
Vacuumagesty
The 6th of May is the date of Starting release, and probably the official date of Vacuum return on the stage (as until the single release lots of fans didn't belive in return). Do you remember this date? What did you feel at that time?

07-05-2005 15:13

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Yeah?? Well, for me everything started (yes, where the story ended :) ), when I read David's e-mail on the second of January, my birthday. Every January the second something happens!
Not even a single year would do without it since the... Re-birth?? Hm, Resurrection, better to say.

So I did not celebrate the 6-th, but of course, I remember this date, as well as many others.
Hmmm... I felt a lot and much time has passed till I realised it was not what I've been waiting for. But... who cares now? :) I don't!!

Because I'm through with love

07-05-2005 16:12
Website  
Lita
Magnificent
Hello :)
I remember this date, but don't celebrate. It was "starting" but (for me) not "where the story ended". It was not the end of the starting, but the beginnig of the end. Now Vacuum is Mattias and Andreas - I really love them - but this Vacuum isn't Vacuum for me: Mattias is my favorite singer, Vacuum(I mean the band before 2000) is my favorite group,- but today Vacuum is Vacuum, Mattias is Mattias,- it isn't the same.
Well, I like the song, but this date isn't something spesial for me.
Hoping, you understand :angel:

Circus is life, clowns are we.

07-05-2005 16:38

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Yes, I remember this date. But for me it is not a holiday,  just  date of memory. I very well understood then, that it only the beginning. And ahead heavy work. There were difficult days, and  always easier to forget about it, than to remember..

08-05-2005 10:53

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window