FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Salome Clausen - Adrenalin & Alcazar - Nothing But The Video On
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Wollbeck/Lindblom alliance creative work » Salome Clausen - Adrenalin & Alcazar - Nothing But The Video On Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Out
Vacuumagesty
Hi, people! Just wanted to share my opinion with you about these new songs. Well, you know, this is late night already and 10 minutes ago I was terribly upset and close to falling down to depression. But when I download first song SALOME CLAUSEN - Adrenalin I started to laugh and I don't know why. Maybe it was because I heard this song already and its becoming a rule for our dear songwriters to change lyrics and sell old songs to new artists who maybe don't even know that these songs were sung already. Maybe I started to laugh because I imagined little girls trying to sing very seriously as I heard it at least. Maybe that's because the beat of this song is really fun and I hardly can stand my desire to jump to this beat(I'll remind you - it's 1 a.m. now). Well, I don't know, but it was too hard for me to shut my mouth, I could only grunt :-))) I should say, that this is very rare thing going on with me. Maybe I'm going mad, damn :-)
Another Alcazar's song - Nothing But The Video just made my mood really good after all. Great producers' work I think. I like it much more than the most of previous Alcazar's works from Alcazarized. It's really stuck into my head, I mean this rhythm... you can't not to like it as well. Somehow I'm satisfied by both these works and I forgot about bad mood. I hope these songs will help me to defeat my bad mood in other cases as well. And what do you think about these songs?

09-06-2005 15:24

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Like 'Nothing But The Video On'! ;-) Good rhythm and, of course, the lyrics!

Because I'm through with love

12-06-2005 12:26
Website  
Satellite
that's me in the corner
As far as I know, they already have a song called Salome. Valenokl, is the one you mentioned a new one?

20-07-2005 08:19
Out
Vacuumagesty
No, they don't have song Salome(Bard wrote song Salome, but then gave it to Alcazar). And then Vacuum wrote the song Cover Girl for the band She-Bang, and after that gave to singer Salome Clausen(music is the same that is in Cover Girl but lyrics is another)

20-07-2005 09:10

Satellite
that's me in the corner
oh boy, i've mixed it all.... sorry

20-07-2005 10:12
Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window