FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / FOOLS LIKE ME or QUEEN ?
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » FOOLS LIKE ME or QUEEN ? Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Nicuum
Stranger

Hi to all the Vacuum family ;-)

Actually what's the name of the new single Fools Like Me or Queen ?  Maybe it's a double single ?

It's strange that Mattias told the video was made for the song Queen....

Bye
Nicuum

PS : YOUR WEBSITE ROOOCKKKSSS !!!!
:wink:

24-01-2004 10:23
Kati
Stranger

Hey! It seemed to me that there'll be 2 singles in the album...

24-01-2004 14:06
Vacuum Music
Zvirushko

Nicuum wrote:

Actually what's the name of the new single Fools Like Me or Queen ?  Maybe it's a double single ?
It's strange that Mattias told the video was made for the song Queen....

I think, the single will be called "Fools like me" because "Fools" is the frontside song of the single. But your words about "Queen" video astonished me very much! I really supposed, that there will be "Fools like me" video on the single. Oh, there is still so much unclear about the single release ...  :unsure:

24-01-2004 14:30
Website  
Shadow
Just a quotation from Mattias' message (on Vacuum.org.ua): "We finnished the backside just about a week ago. It's a track from the fortcoming album called Queen."
So, the single (I guess) will be exactly "Fools Like Me" (as it was mentioned before a lot of times). Just the b-side will be Queen. And the video apparently will be just "Fools Like Me".

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

24-01-2004 20:16

Brute
Gillespie
Starting Where the Story Ended also has two different songs, but the name of the Single is Starting (WTSE). So, we have a same situation with “Fools”, IMHO.

(C)Silent Hill

25-01-2004 02:20
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
I am sorry, i don't speak english

Сегодня благодаря одному хорошему человеку послушал в хорошем качестве обе песни...

Мое мнение - очень хорошо. Кстати, для тех кто говорит "хорошо, что Александр оставил группу" - а вам не кажется, что в Fools Like Me использованы некоторые композиционные приемы Барда еще со времен Army Of Lovers до 1996 года? Я имею ввиду - после последнего куплета в начале припева вся музыка как бы отодвигается на второй план, а на первом плане звучит вокал. Совместная былая работа с Александром, а также сегодняшнее сотрудничество с Волльбеком не прошли для Маттиаса даром, слава Богу :)
Но особого внимания заслуживает, безусловно, би-сайд. Это великолепная современная баллада может стать украшением любой дискотеки. И женский голос в тему, и арранжировка хороша, такая загадочная(молодец, Андерс!)
В общем, я доволен.
Vacuum немного "опопсел", но мне кажется это пойдет на благо популярности нового альбома :) :) :)

14-04-2004 14:57
E-mail | Website  
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Not "Fools Like Me", not "Queen" either.

The samples of new songs showed that Fools & Queen are different from the songs to come...

22-04-2004 12:27

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window