FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / I HAVE THE ALBUM>>>>>Hurrah
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » I HAVE THE ALBUM>>>>>Hurrah Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus

Brute wrote:

As a little addition to my previous post I can say that new album shows unlimited abilities of Mattias’ vocal, as a clear fact…

Well well...:) the fact is that Mattias's voice is not absolutely universal for many styles of music and songs.

Last edited by Àëåêñ (14-10-2004 06:05)

14-10-2004 06:03
E-mail | Website  
Andrea
High Vacuumist
I have the new Vacuum album too. I´ve ordered it (like other Vacuum CD´s before) from CDON.com. Three or four days later I had it. Perfect!!!

The album is absolutely fantastic!!! I must say, that I didn´t like the single "Fools like me" very much, so I was very curious to the album. And it didn´t dissapoint me!!!!
My favorite songs are:

Your hole life is leading up to this
Mind your mind
In the dirt
Something evil I love (the melody in this song remembers me to Enya´s "Boadicea")
Sea of silence

Compared to the other Vacuum CD´s Mattias´ voice is perfect, it couldn´t be better!

I would like to give a copy of this album to our radio station, so that Germany finally comes in the enjoyment of this wonderful music! But I don´t know, if this would be in Mattias´interest...
:music: :hmm:
I think it´s better to wait until Vacuum will make this on their own.
:smile:  :heart:  :heart:

22-10-2004 04:41

Shadow
Hi all!

:claps: Yesterday I’ve got the ALBUM (thanks to Skivhugget).
Happy holding it in my hands! Nice thing :-)
And I’m just happy with the fact that I’m not disappointed :-)
All the songs are that great as all the samples promised them to be. :good:

Will listen to the album next days and write my own review soon (if I just will survive). Anyway, as soon as I can…

Yours Marianna :music:  :music:  :music:

p.s. Valenok, you’ll get promised things soon. Wait :-)

Last edited by Shadow (02-11-2004 18:44)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

02-11-2004 18:43

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Shadow wrote:

Will listen to the album next days and write my own review soon (if I just will survive). Anyway, as soon as I can…

I congratulate you! You the happy person! We shall wait for your responses with impatience!  :vlogo:

03-11-2004 02:54

Brute
Gillespie
By The Way, Thanks to Shadow for help in buying at Skivhugget, all Evolutioners will receive their ordered albums very soon! (this Friday, perhaps, or Saturday) !

P.S. We’ve heard ALBUM before and thanks to Toaddy for providing such great ability! She has ordered in other way and it was delivered earlier than ours.

(C)Silent Hill

03-11-2004 13:56
Shadow
To Marina:
Thank you, dear, for your interest :-) I just hope you'll have the album soon as well and will be pleased the same as me :-)
I'll be back ASAP.

Yours

Last edited by Shadow (04-11-2004 05:21)

04-11-2004 05:18

Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
Thank you, Shadow!!!
Now I can join to this magic words "I have the album" and it's unbelieveable happiness!!!!! :claps:

07-11-2004 13:40
Website  
Shadow
Hi all!

As I promised I’ve wrote my small review of the Album. My humble opinion about its merits you can read on the site department called Articles http://vacuum-music.com/fans/articles/ (both in English and Russian).

Annette  :flower: You are welcome! And I'm happy that I can do just something for people  :smile:

Last edited by Shadow (07-11-2004 20:19)

07-11-2004 16:31

Shadow
Dear foruumists!

As I see from some posts on other topics and from different messages, many of you have already got the album.
It would be interesting to read your own impressions about the album. Why don’t you write your own reviews?
Here on this site is a right place to put your reviews – fan department called ARTICLES (see navigation column).
Or you can write your article directly on this topic.

Anyway, I think that it’s not only me who would like to see more reviews about Vacuum album on this site.
Share, please your impressions! Place your articles here or on the Articles department. People are waiting :-)

Yours Marianna  :flower:

05-01-2005 18:16

Shadow
I forgot to mention that if you can't write in English your review, write it in Russian. In case if it will be interesting for non-Russian-speaking people, someone will translate it into English. Don't be passive, Vacuum-fans! Share your impressions!
:flower:

05-01-2005 18:49

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
I presume, you will share your impressions for all of us... ;)

Because I'm through with love

06-01-2005 09:33
Website  
Shadow
So, PEOPLE!
As I know, many of you have got the album. Why are you silent? Why don’t you want to write your own review of YWLILUTT? Share your emotions here or put it into site department called “Fan’s articles”.
:flower:

20-03-2005 15:37

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window