FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / “They Do It” Needs You!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » “They Do It” Needs You! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
to Aniv: wow, so fast!! Nice to see you here! :)

Because I'm through with love

16-11-2004 20:12
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
This is not fare. And I'm sure as hell am on the wrong place.

But I feel like hell.

sorry.

it started with avrils "nobody's home" and I cried. Cried like a maniac, still crying... tv suck. I love my firends so much, that you would freak out if you knew, though I bet that you love your friends as much. But I don't want them to die. I don't want them to be depressed. I don't want them to starve. I don't want them to feel failed... If I could I woud change place with them. I woud die for them, gladly. And you don't know how much I love life. One have just ended cutting, but still starving and feels usless. Do I have to tell you that she now is inlove? It won't even be any water on her diet after that have ended. My best friend since 2:nd grade was 'saved' from bulimic last summer, and it is showing again. But my loving cutter is hell. I don't want her to die, she knows that, and it hurts so much when se is sayin "Nobody loves me, noone would care if I took my life" and the time when she and Sarah, (the 'saved' girl) had planned to jump off of a bridge, we cross one on out way to school, and then I didn't see Sarah at school, (the other gril goes to another school) we were in the aoula, some show thingie, and a girl sang faith hills (is it that?) song to peralharbor (sp?) I cried, I hade to get out of there. When I got to know that Sarah was there and she came, she promised that never again, and we cried and huged like two babies...

I'm sorry, I just don't want to be alone. You shouldn't be bugged by this.
Though I need it.

If you read -Thank you for your time.

I will prob get rid of it today too...

Unforgiven - BLOOD

19-11-2004 08:30

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
I am sorry, Breathe. I really am. It touched me. Neither I do want my friends to feel unhappy, but I do understand your girl because I feel that too and all the time, so I am deeply sorry. That's terrible.
I wouldn't ever guess what my best friends gonna do, however, we do sometimes want to jump off the bridge altogether as well.  :crazyfun: Ha-ha, because nobody cares.
Yeah, read it through - sounds like craziness and crap.  :weird: Don't think it is going to cheer you up but don't be sad, you'll get over it. And I bet, your friends will do the same.

19-11-2004 12:18
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Thank you Bagira, though I do hope that you don't jump off of a bidge.

I'll just let the god damned msg be there, it might do some good cause.

And Bagira, someone cares, there always is, even though it may not seem like it. I prob sound reel stupid now, but I think so. It's just that at times, you son't want to see it, both for the caring and missrebel. I just think...

I am happier, there is snow! LOTS of it, it makes me happy, it dosen't matter what have happend, snow and rain always makes me happy.

Unforgiven - BLOOD

20-11-2004 17:07

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Ha-ha, Breathe, nope, not yet, I am not up to that so strongly now :). However, changing of the seasons usually do get people depressed.
And, naaaaaaah, no. The problem is that somebody always might care but that is too fragile to make you stay and nobody will ever persuade you, it's too frank. That is the point I was actually making.
I do think you're right though! Hope, you'll get it all sorted out with your friends. Tell 'em one Russian girl does not want them to do bad stuff like that. :) Will it be any better after all?
Hm, the snow has not been making me happy lately. Everything around becomes so romantic when it snows, but so hopeless somehow. :(
Well, gotta cheer up anyway!
With a bit of craziness from Saint-Petersburg...

22-11-2004 12:08
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
I ROCK I ROCK I ROCK!!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!I KNEW IT!!!!!

people: this, is first time I hear 'I Breathe'. AND I KNEW IT!

Everytime I have tried to picture ir in my mind, I've ended up on ace of bace's 'I Pray'. AND I KNEW IT! I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE!!! IN THE CAR WITH MOM!!! THIS IS BIG!!! And now I will do nothing else but listnen to I breathe. -now it begins again.

ugh, how I rock!
:claps: :clown:  :colpac:  :crazyfun:  :grouphug:    :heart:  :joker: :lovevac: 
:vlogo:

YOU PEOPLE FUCKING ROCK!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

and mom reconized it!!! we just pronocued (sp?) it different!!!

I'm happy.

Unforgiven - BLOOD

23-11-2004 10:43

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
to Breathe:  :biggrin: Well, 'Ace Of Base's song 'I Pray' is great... :) :) :)
Good for you. :)

23-11-2004 14:40
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Sorry Bagira, I was to hyper/happy to notice anything, but I will tell my friends that. I guess you are right on the caring, bur selfishly: I just want people to understand that I care too much, it's not good for me. Well, it is. Yeah, it is. Now I've sorted that.
I still just want to say tank you... Don't know if it will make you happy but, try to do snowangels? You can think them into anything you want, neutral.

I'm scaring myself.

Ace of bace are good, I can't believe that I only have one cd, (you can't believe that I'm a "metal-head" either!) It hurted to turn I breathe off. I need more of a life, and I sound all ego.

Unforgiven - BLOOD

23-11-2004 15:44

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hahaha, Breathe, absolutely no need to apologize!  :happy:  :biggrin:
Thanks for your advice - I'll check it out!
And thank YOU... well... for making me think of life once again.
Wow, you listen to hard rock, eh?  :smile: Nooooo, "Ace Of Base" is really one of the best bands I have ever listened to. Maybe, slightly not mine (too optimistic). However, I do better than you - I have two CDs! :)
Yes, "I Breathe" is great even after it all... No doubt about that.
...But guess what? The best thing about any tape/CD is that you can turn it on any time and listen to it for as long as you can bear it! Hehe.

Last edited by Bagira (23-11-2004 16:37)

23-11-2004 16:30
Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Whoa, too many offtopics here...  :doubt:  :huh?:

23-11-2004 16:32
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
but Bagira, we need an offtopic thred here! I want to know what people are doing, and stuff. I sound nosy.

Yeah, I will "wish" for ALL of the earlier Vacuum albums for my bday! (it's before xmas) when I have them, I'll be huging them and loving them, never letting go, and never turning them off.

Now who said I was obsessive? I think it was Yohannah. Or Johanna... same person anyway.

thanks for thanking? :redface:

I want aob's hit-album... guess what's on winamp? I also found "I Breath" yesterday, what if it would have been that? how horrible...

Unforgiven - BLOOD

24-11-2004 11:29

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hey, Breathe, I did not say we need no off-topics but, I guess, we are fa-a-a-ar away from 'They Do It needs you' discussion... :)
Yeah, I think we exchanged 'thank yous'! :blush: I just felt your point gave me some time to think.
And - that's pretty cool! - is your b-day in the end of December? Then we are both winter children - I was born right after New Year.  :santa:

Last edited by Bagira (24-11-2004 13:48)

24-11-2004 13:47
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
You've right, you didn't say, we are far away from the 'plot'^^ mabye 'They do it' needed this...?

My bday is in december, 16:th, due to the fact that I don't know how to spell it in eng: I love being a skytt! almost everything fits in on me, and I find that fun^^ you would be a stenbock? That would make us very good business-partners! got any ideas? ^^

Unforgiven - BLOOD

25-11-2004 11:37

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Oh yes, why not? 'They do it' is somehow close to this topic, you know. :) I am absolutely sure though that the whole new album is, as it is about mind death, so to say.
So... maybe, we aren't discussing off-topics - maybe this is the very one real thing that can be discussed here after all.
I got you in Swedish, in English this sign is called a Sagittarius, a Shooter. A good sign, very energetic! My Mum is a Sagittarius. She's always pushing me. :) I am a Capricorn, yes, very stubborn and calm. Always hitting a wall. :wall:  Serious to death too. ;)
BTW, you can see this damned goat in my signature, there's a link to a picture. :)
Well, what business can we probably discuss?  :winky: It already seems to me like only two of us are talking here, all the rest just have a rest. :)

ps My 101-th post already! Wouldn't ever think I'll get over a hundred...

Last edited by Bagira (25-11-2004 14:51)

25-11-2004 14:42
Website  
Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus
To Bagira:

Ïîçäðàâëÿþ!:)

26-11-2004 03:57
E-mail | Website  
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page