FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / “They Do It” Needs You!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » “They Do It” Needs You! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
:offtopic:

Hahaha! Oh, yes! I am very nice indeed!  :shoot: I always have been... ;) Wait, you just have not read my previous posts, aprox of the year 2002... (However, I was very good in the year 2003 too...) And there's no need for you to do it! :)
Maybe, it is a way out after all. More 'chatting' can make it not that difficult for Mattias to answer everything.
You recognized the signing? Yep, 'Savages' were awesome.
Now... HOW can I possibly make the weather bright?!
It is a good idea, btw, to write a fanfic. I did once. You know what? A few years later everything happened just the way I wrote. Absolutely. I re-read it and found like 20 similarities or even more. If taking into consideration that I do not believe in coincidences, that was heavy. :)
So why not try?..

Because I'm through with love

07-12-2004 14:55
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
NO!!! You did?! That my friend, is SO COOL! (don't care that I sound prepish) You should keep on writing^^ Hopefully fun stuff  :biggrin: That is awsome! Can I read it...? if it is in eng that is... You can take outside inside, and make it more beautiful!...? The snow over here is MELTING. It's my bday in 8 days, and there is NOTHING but ice and gravel!!! I want SNOW!!! The global warming is going down hun, it's going down!!
:censored:

Sorry if i didn't answer all, but  I will!

Unforgiven - BLOOD

08-12-2004 09:50

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Well, thanks, Breathe! :biggrin:  But it was about three of four years ago. Unfortunately, it hasn't been translated into English and I don't want to do it now for some ethical reasons. It is no indecent or anything, just 'something' that has totally come true.

Snow over here, in Spb, is melting too. Neither do I want my birthday to be somewhere in the middle of either winter or autumn, but I believe it won't be like that. Hm.
I bought myself an "AQUA" CD today, that was the result of my going to the CD-shop. Like reminding myself of the past or something. Nooo, this music is much too stupid for me now. However, it still sounds good. I might be a fan of all the northern music.

You know, we have to open a private topic - how about "For Breathe's and Bagira's chat?" :smile: Nope, toooooo loooooong... He-he-he. You? You suggest anything? :-)

08-12-2004 13:21
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
What Aqua cd? I have two!^^ They're good, not sure of how manny they have... I've been planning on learning russian in a few years now, so if you promise to stay around here 'til then, I might talk myself into reading it...? Either way, I still think it is cool, and understand if you don't want to translate.

melting snow suck, partly cause now I can assure you that there most likley WONT be a "snowman à la Elin Rydbeck '04". Sadly. I love snow too much.

Oh, and I just HAVE to tell you about my friend Rebeckas' dream: It began as a normal schoolday, but while sitting in our usual classroom 115, Mattias comes running up the stairs wearing his white geisha-shirt, tearing up the door, taking the shirt off of him as if it was depending on his life, then tossing it to her saying "Here, I knew you wanted it". After that he turns around and leaves...

Sick, or sicker? Her coment after telling me was "Whell, sure I want it, but not all sweaty and that!" She isn't even a Vacuum fan...

I just want less questions and more life in the chats...

Something with BB. Just not Abba-ish! "Bagira's Breathe"? It sounds like you own me^^ feel like buying? :winky:
There is a opera singer on the nobel-thingie, from far away, he looks like Martin of BWO.

mom: And soon Alexander Bard will jump in, in shorts!!!
me: And Marina will come in just like that?

Now, I just have to get my lazy as over to jpopsweden, and write that in japan, there is classes in how to be a santa. Should we take one?

Unforgiven - BLOOD

10-12-2004 13:59

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Wooops, Breathe, now that was a nice dream... Nope, I never ever get dreams like that, thanks. :) I might be seeing Alan Rickman from 'Harry Potter' like ten thousand times, George Bush (it's not my fault!) :) or anybody else, but I see Vacuum-people not that often and I don't get upset 'cause of that.
Look, you study Russian, I study Swedish. Why don't we simply help each other?! I've just been back from a fabulous foreign-party, where I met... maybe, 20 new people! So I LOVE foreign people, it just so good both for you language and for your pleasure - isn't it exciting to find out the differences between your countries?! I am feeling great about it and had so much fun! I communicate with one Swedish family. They will be coming here and making an exhibition - they are artists and I also accept foreigners for their staying at my place as they study Russian at one of the unis that is close to me. So.... if you ever feel like studying Russian - you are always very welcome! You should see Saint-Petersburg by all means!

Woah, I am so sorry, I am dozing off. :) See you around, I'll answer your PM.

10-12-2004 16:56
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Very nice dream :wink: But I wouldn't want to have it^^ I'm in a hurry... I WANT CHRISTAMS BREAK!!!! SCHOOL SUCK!!!! (I don't really think that...)

It has to be pretty cool to be at one of those, you get to know copmletely different people, understand why you thought it was fun^^ And you learn Swedish? that is awsome! how often do you met (well, sorta...) a russian girl learning swedish?^^ I know a few frases in russian, like two or three... that I wouldn't have any use of, but still. And thanks for the offer, it's the same to you! (though I live faaaaar from any big cities) it's ok dozing off, I do to :tongue:

Now, back to study, and see you tmomorrow!!! :claps:

Unforgiven - BLOOD

13-12-2004 15:10

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
A little convo between me and my firend Hanna on our way from her fathers car:

H: AND THERE IS GRASS!!! -pointing at the grass...-
M: AND IT'S GREEN!!!! It's my bday in TWO days, and there is GREEN GRASS!!!
H: You shouldn't see this!
M: I even asked Sarah for fake-snow today!!!
H: You really shouldn't see this!!! -covering my eyes-
M: Me and my virgin eyes...

It's mad. The grass is GREEN!!! It even looks better than it does in the summer!!!
:tearsineyes:

And I swear, it wouldn't suprise me if there is MORE snow in sthlm!!! I DON'T WANT THAT!!!

:tears:

Last edited by Breathe (14-12-2004 10:30)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

14-12-2004 10:01

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
For the heck of it, I'll just write a 3:rd!

Today. The 15:th of december. The day before my bday. It have been 5+ and raining.

I who was dumb egnough to believe that I lived in sweden.

-listnes to Disturbed's 'Shout2000'. I want SNOW.

Unforgiven - BLOOD

15-12-2004 13:55

Bagheera
Stranger

Hey-hey! It's me! So sorry I have not answered anything - my browser has somehow suddenly decided that is is unnecessary for it to remember passwords and made one more mistake somewhere in his scripts! I forgot my psswrd but hope to find it out soon.

Heck, that is all rubbish!

Dear Breathe!
So, it is your birthday today! Let me congratulate you!.. (Yes, BY THE WAY, you, ppl, can join in!)
Wish you all the best in life - health, more happy moments, good friends and - what's very significant - to get the highest marks at school. It will be much more easier at the university, but right now just accept the educational process... So! wish you to spend this great day brightly, my dear Skytt!  :tongue:
Please let no absence of Swedish snow upset you. It is not worth it, after all! (No snow - that's all we got in Spb so far, too, if that comforts you.)

All the best.
From the bottom of my heart,
Bagira, aka Bagheera. :flower:

15-12-2004 16:37
Shadow
Dear Breathe!
Happy Birthday  :flower:
The same as you I like snow and am waiting for it. Trying to make you happy I send you this snowfall ;-)  :gen:
:biggrin:  :rolleyes:  :smile:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

15-12-2004 18:59

Toaddy
EV/OLUTIONER
DEAR BREATHE!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  :biggrin:
I JOIN THE CONGRATULATIONS AND WISHES TOO!!!!!!!   :grouphug:
I WISH TO YOU CHEERFUL MOOD, GLADNESS, HAPPINESS, GOOD LUCK AND GREAT HEALTH!!!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!! :flower:

With Love  :heart:

Toaddy  :smile:

16-12-2004 00:20
E-mail | Website  
Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!

16-12-2004 10:59
Website  
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Happy Birhtday Breath... hope you have a fantastic day and lost of happy years to come.... :grouphug:  :flower:   I have ben away for a month but now I'm back... missed all you guys a lot..

david xx

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

16-12-2004 10:59

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
:wub:

NO!!! You guys are so cool!!! -and nice!!! Thank you all so very much!

It has truly been a loveley day, I am now also a proud owner of 'Culture of Night', ugh what an awsome album!  And I got fake-snow, so now, I HAVE SNOW!!! Sure it is in a fire-riscy can, but I have it!!! :crazyfun:

Bagheera  I was staring at that name for forever, I didn't get who it was!!! (feeling sloooow) eitherway, I'll take your advice, and THANK YOU!! (what about blackmailing your computer? eh?)

And Shadow Thank you for the snowfall! And on the weather-report they said that there might be snow on sunday, so mabye, it will appear a snowman on my backyard that day...

Sarah made me drink coffee (sp?) today, I hate it. With passion! It made me all hyper!
Once again, Thank You All!

Unforgiven - BLOOD

16-12-2004 16:11

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
NOOO!!! Mattias will do a chat on thursday!!! :tearsineyes: On thursday, at 1700 my buss to dad goes!!! Fuck!

Ey, Bagira, could you say hello to everyone from me if youre' going there? Eitherway, thanks!

Why did I choose to go to dad this x-mas again...? :wall: I would have loved to see the chat!!! Now I'll just hope that there will be a Vacuum-fan on my buss, with a laptop... Oh how I'll hope.

And anyone who goes there and sees this: could you write a looong letter about it afterwards, so I can see a little bit? It might take time until it comes up... Thankies! -Just alittle obsessed, huh? ^.~

Last edited by Breathe (21-12-2004 10:42)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

17-12-2004 12:18

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window