FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / “They Do It” Needs You!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » “They Do It” Needs You! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Breathe, congrats on your becoming a lucky CON owner. :) By the way, no snow in Spb yet. It is still raining...
Regrettably, I am not going to the chat because there's nothing for me to do there, so I can't give your regards to anybody. Why don't you try to make it out yourself? There should be some way you can come.

Last edited by Bagira (18-12-2004 14:16)

Because I'm through with love

18-12-2004 14:11
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Thankie^^ We might have a snowstorm tomorrow, or on thursday! :D I hope you'll have the same-.

But no, I'll be on the buss... Unless Mattias gives us a x-masgift including Wollbeck, I'll be fine reading it later. Eitherway I'll have fun picturing the chat on the buss!

Unforgiven - BLOOD

21-12-2004 10:46

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Now we have snow too. :-) Good luck, Elin! Come back as soon as you can! I'll be waiting.

Last edited by Bagira (22-12-2004 18:01)

22-12-2004 17:34
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
I'm BACK! Hafly, I'm going home tomorrow, so for the latest: SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! or just tomorrow^^

either way, see you soon! And have fun!

Unforgiven - BLOOD

28-12-2004 10:42

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Ok... I should make this my diary^^ Cause I've never been able to keep one, and this is fun :biggrin:

Let's try this;

• I CAN SEE MATT EVERY DAY!!! (I write/say 'Matt' when I talk/write in eng. Live with it!) Or atleast I beileve that it is him I see... and mom do too. :rolleyes: It is the pringels (sp?) "reklam" (CAN'T SPELL), and behind the "main guy" who has incredebly horrible eyes, we have our hun'! I swear, you must see it! It has to be him! There is no other option... So are we taking it like he likes (more like 'loves') chips and might have thoughts on a modelling, uh, future?
  • I can't spell it right!
  • And, ya'll know the smilie: ---> :ass:, It doesn't really look like one... It includes a 'V', and you should know where my mind is going the day to honor^^. And why do we have :gitler:? Sure the 2:nd world war is very intersting, but still?

There it is, a list.

:angel:, I am one? not? :winky:

Ok, he isn't really behind the eyeguy, but when you stumble over it, you will see. It goes on Mtv and some other channels... I like it^^ It compensate the loss of the chat :whistle:

And one more thing: He looks good in a suit!

Last edited by Breathe (01-01-2005 13:14)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

01-01-2005 12:56

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
You know, I just felt like saying this. I do sometimes remember the old Vacuum and it is quite nostalgic. Still I have no regrets now.
I felt completely torn in the beginning of the year 2002, it hurt too much but I guess, it was about letting something important go and moving on to a new level of living. Neither good, nor bad, just different.
Maybe, it's about creating your own fairy-tale and then it will let you down.

So now I don't feel sorry for old Vacuum or claim the new one is wrong. You can't turn back time
and I got used to exist together with what we have now. To be frank, I even quite like it.

I suppose, that's how it happens when you start forgetting your love, you just need to
get over your memories, even though sometimes they are everything you have.

Brrrr... *sour* so pathetic and lavish. Nevertheless I had to say it. All I've been feeling so far.

Breathe, what do you think, did I manage with my little memory quest?
Btw, I have read you PM, gotta answer back. You say, 'lovie-dovie'???!!! It can't be!
Hey, it's just paranoia. Honestly.
bbs, babe, with the PM message. :)

08-01-2005 15:27
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Bagira, it's neither pathetic or lavish!

Yes, I say 'lovie-dovie'! Mabye your paranoia just is the begining?! :tongue: But it could be just paranoia... that would be boring. :angel:

I'm in a mood calling everyone sweetheart, so... Good bye sweetheart! See you later^^

Unforgiven - BLOOD

10-01-2005 13:18

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Thanx for such words, Breathe.
Yep, hope everything's gonna work out fine for everyone or I am just feeling a... moron? idiot? schmuck? Whatsoever... Pick up one appropriate definition for a girl. He-he.
Yeah, and I communicate too much in the chat, so I am in the mood for calling everybody 'babe' and 'hun'. It's stupid... I think... :)

Anywayz, gotta read your PM. Cheers!!

ps Just wanted to say... forgot what! Hahaha, I am really tired after my job. Be good!

Last edited by Bagira (10-01-2005 16:34)

10-01-2005 16:28
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Well... you sounded smart. Schmuck is a funny word. I'm on lunch. I'm on the IB-office with Rebecka (her parents work here... her dad fixed IB here... uh ya!) Öhm... I don't know.

What do you work as?

uhm... I'll write later!

Unforgiven - BLOOD

12-01-2005 06:19

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Thinking it'll work out.

I'm having a moment.

Bagira, don't die. Whatever you do, avoid that!

:flower:

Unforgiven - BLOOD

14-01-2005 16:09

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Not dead! Not dead! I am heeeere. :-) Thanks for worrying. And yeah, 'schmuck' sounds bizarre but I like this word. Not very offensive.
Just before you wrote it here, I wanted to reply... or whatever... Share my mood. I'll answer your question. I work as an interpreter and before I've been working part-time as a receptionist at one of the biggest hotels in our city, so I can define at least what language people are speaking. I am also a teacher of English and give private lessons to people who want to study it. Quite a bunch of experiences. :)
Tonight they had my damned PC broken. So had to go back home very late at night and no transport was picking me up. Therefore I had to make my way to the subway across the bridge... At night.
It is anything but winter in Spb. 'Cause it's about -2 degrees and no snow. And we thought we'd be sailing on boats - is had been pouring steadily for three days and the Neva river was about to flood the streets. But everything turned out fine... We are considered to be the second Venice, I know, but I don't want to sail in a gondola in order to get to my work, thanks! :)
I love walking through Saint-Petersburg at night. I am alone with wind in my hair, going fast and seeing my reflexion in the glass shop windows, looking at the rare passers-by. I actually never thought the dodgy districts can have their charm. Now I think there's something in them.
On the whole, today was a great day, I even couldn't catch a taxi to get back home from Nevsky prospect, the main street, so I had to walk on foot again. However, I don't mind. I live in a very calm and peaceful part of town (and very beautiful too) and there were hardly any people on the streets at the time I was going home.

So... I had a very nice walk tonight, almost find it romantic. And the typical mood's also here, always with me. I nocticed that our city has a special mood that people either love or hate. It is so very different from other cities and has the grey colour and anguish and sadness and the emotion in it. You have to feel it and then either you love the city with all your soul or hate it strongly. I think I have both in me. I define this Saint-Petersburg's mood as madness, a little craziness, the thing that all our citizens carry in them as an unseparable part of themselves.
Somebody here called me a pure-blood, 'cause I live in Saint-Petesrburg. Well, that's true, I guess and I am quite happy with it! I was born here, I have this very spirit and it's a part of my soul, so true.
By the way, one guy at the hotel once told me that our girls are the most charming girls in Russia because of something he couldn't correcly explain. :) Hm, he's right, I suppose. When you get to know the city, you let its mood in. My Swiss friend was crying when she was leaving us the previous summer. She said it was her best trip and staying ever. To be frank, she's not the one who expresses herself easily!

Brrrr... A composition, I wrote almost a composition! :-) No wonder, I always think in English. Sometimes in Swedish, but rarely. Mostly I keep thinking and swearing in English. Interesting, how did I come to that?!
Okay-okay, time to go to bed. See you here. shall I? :)

14-01-2005 18:34
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
You tend to have things to break, don't you?^^ I like your jobs, they actually sound good! And good for composition!

I'm eating dinner... she's 20:20, in the evening! On the plate:

Lettuce (spelling?)
Tomato
Pasta
corns that I soaked in Sambal, and to that a lemon!

Yes, I did it myself^^ Of course drinking milk...

Off from me.

Stpb, seems really beautiful, it always has. Somehow, I envy you a bit. You have a life. Don't know it all, but, you have a life going. I've just read 'bout Nevsky prospect, it was mentiond in a uh, let's just call it "language-trip-magazine". There was a whole page about how beautiful and great it was in Stpb, do I have to say it made me want to go even more?

Now, is there anything good happening over there?

Hope your having it the best!

Unforgiven - BLOOD

20-01-2005 14:40

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Baby-Breathe, no need to be jealous! :biggrin: Any time you feel like coming to Spb, it's just one letter away! I AM serious. :excl:

26-01-2005 17:38
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
YOU ARE?! THAT IS SO AWSOME!!!!

But I need to tell you... yesterday, I was in Sthlm with all of us 9:th graders,  and... I saw what prob is swedens most hottest guy!!! And the sad part is that, if I had gone to the movies instead of hockey, I could have gotten to know him... So beautiful. One of my friends who was at the movies even thought of sending me a msg, 'cause she thought he looked good! And she doesn't even like goths!!! here's the deal:

Me and Rebecka (rebbs/rebba) went into the s/f bookstore, after squeking over anne rice and some other books we eventually went upsatairs, and there I saw an awfully beautiful table... eitherway, while we were up there, two guys comes, around 16-17, one a hard-rocker, one a goth. Goth-boy looking:
Black hair with red streaks, about shoulder length, make up that made him more beautiful, a black jacket/shirt, a bag coverd in pins and stuff, not to mention the handcuffs! And he was wearing a SKIRT! A long beautiful black skrit... and his voice!
Later off when me and Rebbs just had gotten into a rock/punk store he was there!! Ugh, the beauty of people...

I really hope goth-boy gives his body it's rights. He was really beautiful, it would be horrible if he wasn't a beautiful person.

off from him... Ate sushi for the first time. Not to mention with, uhm... I don't know what their called in eng (bad), you know what they eat with^^ I was forced to sit by a window, and sure half of sthlm could see me, but it went good... I'm a nutural on "eating-stics"!! (sleeeeep) But the sushi, oh how gross!! I was on my way to puke! If it wasn't for the fish, I woud've loved it! But the soup and te was wounderful! Usually, I detest tea.

It was a good day... odd, but good.

It's late, so G'night Bagira!

And I'm sorry for not been here in forever, but I don't know, it just didn't happen... Lots of love and good dreams! :flower:

Unforgiven - BLOOD

28-01-2005 19:19

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hello, Breathe!

I AM, this is it! :)

Hey, you shouldn't fall for goths - they're weird people. :-) You don't have a boyfriend, do you? As for me, I don't really like guys - I like mature men. Others are not serious enough for me.
And - wow - you've been to Stockholm, as you said. How was that? Looking forward to going there in summer but not sure if I manage to... :(
By the way, baby, what a nice avatar you have! :flower:

Hmmm... My friend IM and I felt like having fun tonight. Thought of watching Vacuum videos. Haven't seen them for a long time, so decided to check out. The two first went smoothly. At the beginning of 'I Breathe' IM silently pronounced: 'And who is that?', pointing at Mattias singing. I looked at her and answered that I didn't really know this dude, but it seemed to me that maybe I'd seen him somewhere before.
On the 'Science Of The Sacred' we just joked that the book Alexander's holding in his hands can't be anything else, but his 'Nectocracy'. Yet handwritten, a manuscript, so to say.
:)

*The curtain falls* Wouldn't ever want to watch that stuff again... :)
Just seems, it has never happened, so donno where we got that recording from. ;)

So be it for the time being, bye, hope to see you here again!

ps baby, how did you say he looked? A skirt? Are you sure this was a GUY? He-he-he

Last edited by Bagira (08-02-2005 15:47)

06-02-2005 15:55
Website  
Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window