FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / “They Do It” Needs You!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » “They Do It” Needs You! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEI! I was here last night, and what happend? When I was supposed to post the msg, the site went down on me! bur I've gotten the habit of copying the stuff I write before I send it, so here:

BAAAAG!!! (ignoring the word) yes it was a guy! A very beautiful one too...! The day I find a pic of either matt or W in a skirt, I want to see your face!!! I would have a blast! XD But I'm guessing there wont be any. (damn)

And I might be going back to sthlm soon!!:D Woho!! =) I want to go back to the s/f-bookstore... I think I could live there.

I didn't know he had a book, O.O what sort of book is it...?

I'll take it easy with the goths. And yes, I'm very single... The word "men" is freaky, 'casue when exactilly does a guy turn into a "man"? All difference, but still... I'm going for the mature guy. I'm 15, if I ever fall inlove soon, I hope he wont be too old.

Lets hope you'll have a loooong summer-semester! If I lived more close to sthlm, you could've crashed here... so if you feel like seeing more boring parts of sweden, you can come here!^^
I hope you'll manage to go, and when you do... You have to go to grönalund!!! (the amusmentpark you know) Then you could also tell me where the heck the "love tunel" is, I've been there, like, 5 times, and never seen it! I'm sure I wouldn't find it even with a map!

ohh, and before I forget: How do you make a homepage?
Thank you very much if you know!

And, am I the youngest on here? o.Ô

So, G'night Bag', and sweet dreams!
--------------

And to mention the avatar, I like it too^^ me and rebecka found it freaky and beautiful. We have no idea of who it is...

Do you know how old Wollbeck turned? and how much Matt will be...? On my geuss, they're quite old!

Good night Baggie^^ (I turn cuddely being over-tierd...)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

11-02-2005 18:45

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hellooooooo, out there! :-)

[As I can see, people here have suddenly started discussing things! What a surprise! :)]

Elin, you can relax. I know, for example, that Mattias's been wearing skirts at the start of Vacuum. I suppose, I even might be having one picture of him with that skirt on, as I still have Vacuum occupating half of my free space in my PC. Didn't you know? I bet, the typical Scottish kilt would have been nice, too... :biggrin:
He-he, those people are no old, com'mon! No way. Mattias will be only 34, I guess, but it's not an age anyway. Though as I can still remember him being 28 and it's odd that now he is already in his 30-s. :) Well... if he feels old, that's a different matter!
I do envy you a bit now. About Stockholm. I always feel like going there, any time, just pack my bags and be off!
Hm, I have been to Grona Lund and I don't know where the heck is that 'love tunnel'! :) Actually that amusement park is one of my best memories of Stockholm. Not the best one, but certainly a good one!
Yes, Alexander has written 'Netocracy'. Economics, modern society. Read a little. Impresses!
And then... hey, you cannot be 'very single'! :-)) You can be very lonesome though. :)
About the homepage... Believe me, you don't want to know! :-) Well, actually is is not very difficult but you gotta gain experience. If you want, I can explain!

Have I suddenly turned into a... Baggie? Call me Marina then! lol
Okay, baby, I gotta go... Call in on here from time to time. :biggrin:

Because I'm through with love

16-02-2005 00:10
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
I HATE THIS PLACE!!!! ONE SUCK MORE THAN THE OTHER ONE!!! AND THE GOD DAMNED COMPUTER TURNS DEAD!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!

Shlager. Shit. = True.

THEY SUCK.

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Bodies Without Organs didn't pass. Don't say I'm "over-reacting", my time of the month, I'm unusually nice. Weird...

Are you sure that Mattias + skirt = true? What does or did, his legs look like?

So uhm, I'm getting back to you tomorrow! That I swear... (and mood-swings is basicly what I rock the most at :teeth: (I love that one))

Last edited by Breathe (19-02-2005 16:55)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

19-02-2005 16:54

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Yes, I am sure. I can't tell, 'cause he always wore it over his normal costum. I wonder, how else a guy can wear a skirt, except for if only he's from Scotland?! :huh?:
Hm, okay, be back. Don't worry, it's just the mood. Cannot be stable all the time. Cheer up! :)

19-02-2005 18:13
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
I'm... BACK! And happy^^ but I still want to yell at some people... And I don't understad homofobs. I'm too naive to understand. Don't want to understand them... Bud I'd like to know how they think. Sane I sound...

Well, here are some (extreme examples). Sure, Mana, Shinya and Toshiya are Visual-Kei guys, but still. (not all of them are with short skirts... but, beautiful pics!:D

http://mana_shrine0.tripod.com/MM-Mana-Aww.jpg -Hottie in skirt.
http://mana_shrine0.tripod.com/MM-Mana-BigShoes.JPG - Love those shoes...
http://mana_shrine0.tripod.com/MM-Mana-TeddyBear.jpeg -He is so cute!
http://mana_shrine0.tripod.com/MM-Mana-Stairs.jpeg -I want that.
http://mana_shrine0.tripod.com/MM-Mana-RedHead.jpeg - One of my friends said "She's beautiful!" little did he know, Mana, is a guy.

That was Mana... This is Shinya, he plays drums!

http://www.chenka.com/nae-tsuki/images/ ... shinya.jpg -From this to...
http://www.geocities.com/lostdespairunk ... nya/11.jpg -that... Shinya...

Toshiya!
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~emichan/tosh_press.jpg -Beautiful.
http://www.japononline.net/images_artic ... indies.jpg -I must say; There was quite a difference....

Toshiya plays bass in Dir en Grey, and Shinya plays drums in Dir en Grey. Mana plays guitar... (not in DnG) I'm not sure of what happend to Malice Mizer, but he now has another group called "Moi Dix Mois". And he's a designer...

Conclusion: I'm weird. And you didn't have to look att all of the pictures... but if you've got the time.

So, your saying, that... Mattias wore skirts over his pants?

I can see him in a long skirt, being Hippie-like, but not visual-like... though that'd be fun^^ :devil: can't really picture him in one...

I'll be gone for 4 days!!! (mental note: I wrote "gone" without going all "AAARGH"!) I'm off for skiing... with a teenybopper by my side. I'll have fun!

And yes please, I would love it if you wrote it down... (on making a homepage thingy) but there is no hurry, so take your time.

Well... Marina, I'll see you soon, and I truly hope you didn't go insane after seeing the pics... I've got the impresion that your not all into... that. (meaning: you don't sit and drool over japanese guys in girl clothes.... when you can call it clothes) Take care, and do something fun! :flower:

Unforgiven - BLOOD

20-02-2005 09:14

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hello? :)
Yes, I am saying that Mattias wore a skirt. Want a picture as a proof?
Gone... He-he-he. Okay, great you're getting over BWO's loss in the contest.
Yeah, have your fun and don't forget to tell me how it was! ;) I am not going anywhere now - too much things to do...
Okay, I will write you down what [and how] you need for a homepage. :) Can you send me your email by a PM?
No, I didn't go insane... Either I am insane, or after the Gay Pride I feel absolutely tolerant towards anything like that... For example, Japanese guys wearing skirts, huh! :)
And no, I don't really drool over that, I'm sorry. :-) I drool over different stuff, I guess! Ha-ha-ha.
However, I am very enthusiastic about loads of things, so if you just interest me... ;-)
Tomorrow will be fun. I bet.
See you here very soon, I hope. Have your GOOD rest!

Last edited by Bagira (20-02-2005 19:01)

20-02-2005 18:50
Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
PS Hm, well, that Japanese guy is... okay. :) I wonder what he needs a skirt for though! Does he want to be a girl? lol ;-)
I'm in a good relationships with Chinese people since the time I've been translating for one actor. But well, he was from LA. :)

20-02-2005 19:01
Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
I AM just a fool, don't you dare ask me why. Ugh... Uaaa, why do I always have to spoil things?? Why, is it in my nature, huh? :sad:

In other words, fools like me can't change.

21-02-2005 13:18
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
To make this easy...

1:

Yepp, I'll send you the mail... and it was a mix between hilarious and annoying. Teenyboppers are NOT my best friends! Ikh, well... otherwise, it was fun^^ It was my dads bday on tuesday, (the 22:nd) he turned 45, so we got cake then, and on thursday, Mika turned 19!!! So we got cake then too!:D

To make you understand some of this...

My family: Me, dad, Ylva (dad's fiancé), Lina (18, ylvas girl), John (15, ylvas son) & Joakim (19) who's Linas b/f.

The teenybopper-girl family: Her = Fia (13) , her mother Monica, her father whos name I don't remember, her brother Fredrik, her oldest brother Robert (18), Roberts friend Mika. (Mika looks good, his voice is awsome... atleast talking, it's a cosy one)

The Other family: Anita, the mother. Tony, the father, their children Sanna (18), Micke (16) (they have a girl in my age too, but she was at home) and Mickes friend Robin, and Sannas b/f Mattias.

All-together we were suposed to have been 18.

Either way, we got there on sunday, and slept^^ on monday we went skiing, it was fun... but Fia didn't wear any "cover-pants" (those that you usually wear when your out in the snow and all...) she was wearing usual slack flabby pants! Pants that you can go to the gym in, stuff like that. The girl was on a snowborad, you have to sit down then. Thank God she changed after lunch. Her pants were COVERD in snow, and soaking.

On the tuesday, more stuff happend, dad bday and all, but on the evening, it was "night-open", so all of us went, me an Fia (without the snowboard) headed off to go on our own, but in the end we just went in "skol-backen" casue the "sit-lift" wasn't open. So when me and Fia is on or way up in the lift, we notice that there is a bunch of people standin almost at the end of the hillside, and after 10min, they were still there, sure there was some scooters ther and all, but c'mon? after TEN min, something SHOULD have happend, 10min minimum, could have been more. When we get down, we meet her oldest brother, Robert, and it showed thet it was them who had been standing there. Jocke had fallen and broken his leg... Jocke dances in a dancing group and was suposed to be in some dancing SM this year, but that's not going to happen...

Such a fun tuesday.

On wednesday, it was all good... untill Fia decided to try the snowboard again. We went down trhough "Vargen" who is quite, preciptious (?), and half was she falled... I was infront of her so I didn't notice, but I waited for her when she didn't come, and when se did. It all went to hell... She cried about that she sucked, her right arm hurted, her legs hurted, all parts of her hurted. And then Robert comes, covering us in snow. She stopped breathing. Fun. So after some panic, her mother and father came to pic her up... chaos.

ignoring that, it was GOOD!:D It really was, Fia is a strong girl, so she came up again.

And earlier that tuesday, I fell going "vargen", suddenly my face was in the snow! I've never falled like that! It was fun... But all of the others was behind me, good thing nobody saw^^ My knees hurted though... And after that I've got "X Japan" written all over myself, which was good when I was at the swimming pool with Hanna on gym class, black and blue.

:tongue:

Well... I might... but if you send me a picture, don't do it now. I have to drag Rebecka into it!

I'll have you dreaming over VK-guys some day :tongue:

2:

I'm thinking you mean Toshiya? The guy on the last two pictures. Well... It's the style. Visual-kei isn't all on girl-clothes, but mainly... I'd say. It's the most common. I'm not one to know how to explaine...
It would be awful if he wanted to be a girl. Same with the others, really awful.

3:

I dare to ask you. Up to you to answer.

Ok, you might be a fool, but you are a person, a human being, you can change. We tend to do that, we are humans you know.
I think we can repair some happenings, would this be a try? Nature isn't always on balans with fate.

-

I hope you're better, not good to be down. Look for a funny spot on you wall or something... it might grow.
-
can I swoop subject and add the fact that the food was ODD, on my dads bday, it was good food, but the other days! Weird...
-
Sleep well, sweet dreams, think on something that makes you happy too! You sleep better then...

Unforgiven - BLOOD

25-02-2005 17:53

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hey, are you people always spending your holidays like that - breaking legs and arms and riding a snowboard in gym pants??!! Sorry for those who got themselves hurt...  But as I see, not only Russians are capable of that sort'a thing!! :) Give my best regards to your Dad and Mika, by the way!

Don't know if you'll make me dream about those boys... Told you, I don't like boys.;)

Yes, fate... That 'meant-to-be' thing. Have always thought it existed and still think it does. And about those fools. Gotta get over it anyways. I have already, as a matter of fact. But I ruined down a couple of really important things on that day. Maybe, more... Maybe, it's just fate. Maybe, it all is gonna be fine, I am going to find out next week.

Funny spot is never there, you have to create it first when you're down, but it never works for me. :biggrin:

Have just seen the movie I wanted to see - 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' tonight. I have been wondering where to get it from and the First channel showed it today. :) Such a coincidence, if it is. As I expected, is's a weird story. Jim Carrey did what I have been always waiting for him to do - he stopped making a fool of himself. At last! :tongue:
Just as I thought, he's very depressive. That makes sense he's Nic Cage's best friend. :) And Elijah Wood was not a very positive guy in this movie. I like that boy a lot, but I suppose, it's not one of his best roles. Hm, but the thing is... it's about being heartbroken, though it all is shown in a very odd manner. It's like the first part of the movie you're together with the main character and then it all messes up.
Anyways, watch it if you have time to do it and the wish. I don't think you'll get it though, neither did I, but at least... you'll have an impression. :)
I have just found out that it is very optimistic to go entertain yourself with stupid movies. The more silly it is, the better you feel after watching it! Normally when I watch something like 'Eternal Sunshine', I get lost and start thinking and this process never stops until the next day. :-) However, when there's nothing serious, you simply relax and get away. A good medicine that is!! ;)
Guess, IM and me have a new tradition from now on - we go to the movies every Saturday! :)

Yeah, well, thanks for wishing me a good night. You sleep well, too! :) And see angels in your sleep.

That's all for now, thank you for replying me, I'll prepare you a short guide-book as soon as possible. xxx

26-02-2005 18:55
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
BAAAAAGIIIRRRRAAAA!!!! :biggrin: Me missy. :blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Lostish/Me1.jpg

And that is me... *points up* Photobucket is a easy place...

Canada suck. :D

I've heard of ''Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'', but the title scares me, gives me a headace... (hint: I copied the title from you, bad) Jim Carrey is just plain cute in his weirdness^^ Talking on movies my friend Hanna is taking me to watch "Nalle puh & Heffaklumpen". it's not alyways you can believe that she's 16... like me! :biggrin: Though I am 15... :tongue: You and your friend should catch it! I might end up seeing the movie, it might be good! (you did sell it good, if they just shortend the title, little girl in school can't always handle sentences that are that long! :happy:)

Not sure on how much sence this made, guessing it made some...

It was wounderful in Stockholm! Me and Zenita had a blast! Although she did have to drag me out of the s/f bookstore^^ I bought 4 cd's... One of Simple Plan, for 99kr, that my dear, is NOTHING! AND IT WAS SIGNED!!! And I know it was real due to the fact that they had been in sweden and signed cd's at the recordstore about a week before, which I got to know then. Just fun. -_- . Then I got and old unplugged cd with HIM, and a live cd with HIM, and... *drum-roll* DANIEL LIONEYE!!! (nope, no V//) The HIM and DL at some weird recordstore along the way to "old city"... it was smaller than my bedroom! but they had manny good cd's, and DL! That is a once in a lifetime experience!!! I still haven't listend to it... X_X and I hadn't heard anything before. Lets hope it's good...  love Finland. Don't really know why... But still no sign of Vacuum... What do I have to do to get my hands on some earlier cds?! Not to mention a god damned Nightmare before christmas movie!!! I've been on a hunt for more than two years!!! And I saw some 20yearold with a 'jack the skellington' bag!!!  want that movie... suckers.

And why haven't anybody closed this "line" yet? I mean, what do we really discuss? It certanly isn't what it was from the begining... like it this way though^^

How do you manage to read all of this? I've written so long these last times... well, back to Canada X_X :diebadly: :hung: Oh yeas, 9:th grade suck... I WANNA TRAVEL! I'm otta here^^

Hope your doing good, and keeping it that way... well wishes! and we'll talk soon...? ok? :)

---------

Oh, and let me add: yes, it is always someone that is hurted, don't know why. Dad says hello and thanks... (ask daddy) and Mika... I don't know^^  And teenyboppers are freaky...

Last edited by Breathe (08-03-2005 14:45)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

08-03-2005 14:38

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko

Breathe wrote:

BAAAAAGIIIRRRRAAAA!!!! :biggrin: Me missy. :blush:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Lostish/Me1.jpg

And that is me... *points up* Photobucket is a easy place...

Is this Breathe on the photo here?  :wacko:
Lovely! :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

08-03-2005 15:20
Website  
Geisha
Vacuumized
hi guys! what are u discussing now?

not created, destroyed but eternally bright.

08-03-2005 15:29

Geisha
Vacuumized
tell me please how to send these smiles!!!!!
anybody help me!!!!!!

not created, destroyed but eternally bright.

08-03-2005 15:35

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Welcome Geisha!  :flower:  You have  very beautiful and romantic avatars.  I like it!
You can send me the full version of a picture? Pleassssse   :biggrin:

09-03-2005 05:56

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window