FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / “They Do It” Needs You!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » “They Do It” Needs You! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Oic-oic, Breathe!
I love your picture! :) That's what I just wanted to say right now. A Good spring to everyone reading this! ;)
I'll be back soon...
Geisha: WELCOME to the greatest off-topic ever! Breathe and me are gonna make it even more impressive, I suppose... Oic. :)

Because I'm through with love

09-03-2005 22:42
Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Well, sitting in front of a computer with a hot cup of coffee long after midnight can be really warming up!
Breathe, I guess, people look through the things we write. Off-topics are alluring. :)

You know, I can say I sort'a know Stockholm okay by now, but it's a trouble with the CD shops. I can never find the one I've been to the previous year and look up a new one and then the next year, as it comes, won't be able to find that one... ;) And they always get re-designed.
I remember my friend found the 'Plutonium Cathedral' on the Silja Line ship on the way to Stockholm in 2002 (was it this year?), however, no matter how hard we searched for it in the city, we couldn't find even a single copy. I don't really recall where I bought my album though... :blink: I also sort'a got confused when the shop-assistant asked me if Vacuum were a band or a singer. :) They wouldn't know what it was at all! But I got one Page single. :) That could be comforting. The next time I go, I'll bring home their album.

Good for you you had a nice time in Stockholm! Hey, how long does it take for you to get there?
As to travelling, I suppose, you have to get a permission from your parents or something to come here. Except for the invitation, which's not a problem.

Well, I manage to read it all and I don't become obsessed. Don't know if the others keep it that way... :) But as long as the administrator doesn't mind, we'll go on... LOL

I am coming back to my normal state of mind and behaviour after one more party. I don't really like big companies and don't attend them that often, but this time it was actually my best friend's birthday, so... it's out of question. It was all very well, and in right the end the lights came out, so we remained sitting in a complete darkness. :) It was very romantic, 'cause we found a few candles and talked for some time. Unusual... But good!

Okay, gotta go sleeping now, it's late now. And hey, I am not the only one who's not asleep. Look, when I opened the Foruum page, I found out that at least 4 people were on-line. :)

Nightie night! :sleep:

BTW, let me know when you get my letter. :flower:

12-03-2005 19:26
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Uhm... Bagira, what is "oic"? (I think about piggs... -.-)

And uhm... let me put it this way: One of my firends that's in the shitter, is sinking lower. So I told our shcool-shrink-thing this wednesday. I bawled my eyes out. Who wouldn't? You might know the drill, from movies or other. Don't know. The welfare-stuff and all. So now, my firend hates me. Sure thing, I had counted on that. But perhaps she'll understand WHY I did it one day. But I picked the wrong firend. She hates me, she's plotting a revenge. I suck. I did it out of love. Deep down there I think she knows. She just CAN'T show it. Or understand it... So yeah, now I'm hated. She now calls me "The lier from my old class." "That elin girl, you know?" Nice. Woho, go me. I rock. I suck. Big fat time. Lousy worse. And ah, yeah - I still can't spell.

Never knew Simple Plan could mean that much to me. I just recently bawled my eyes out to them. "Still not getting any..." is one hell of a good album. thank god mom's at work. I'll tell her when she get's home... She knows I told about Johanna this week.

But please, don't think on it. I just got to go to that shrink-thingie again and tell her what I saw this day. Give her my password and stuff... Just think on something else, pretend you never saw this... Think about something that will change it all.

Stockholm, well... at dads, about 20min with bus first, then 50 with commuter... it feels like 30min though^^ Not as awful like it sounds! You can actually have quite fun :D

Thank you. You know, your almost to nice for your own good! I like it... Nice people are at times rare, it is not always easy to find a real one...

Parties (spelling...???) can be fun. If your going to, dancing rocks and to be with friends rocks too! It sounded fun, cosy and all...

Thank you for your comment... :blush: I look sort of wacko on it, but still ^^

V/M; Thanks! :flower:

And Geisha WELCOME!!! And as Bagira said, this is the greatest offtopic! You can spill it all out, be happy, angry, hyper, bouncy and all that you can think of!

I'll just go harass somebody in search of old V. It sucks not to find it.

And we both know I will never do that.

urg.

Letter...? Hand-written or mail? Casue I'm not getting any mails... :hmm:

So, I'll be back.. soon. And see what I didn't answer >_<

Last edited by Breathe (13-03-2005 11:35)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

13-03-2005 11:29

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
To hell with all of the problems... You know why...?

I CAME IN ON IB!!!! :biggrin:

I'M IN!!! I'M IN! I AM IN!!! I FRIGGING ROCK!!!

I AM IIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!! :claps: :colpac: :claps: I'm in.

IIIIIHHHHKKK!:D:D:D:D

:good:

Well, actually I wouldn't normally know this yet, but since it's my frend Rebeckas parents who has that 'line', she saw the 'klasslistor' classlists (?)... And I was on it.

:heart:

There was place for 60. 58 searched!!!

I AM IN!!

:grouphug:

:teeth:

Unforgiven - BLOOD

14-03-2005 14:19

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hello, Breathe!

Sorry didn't come here earlier - just was too busy for anything.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sometime things do turn the way we want them to be!!! :flower: :flower: :flower: :claps: Have your nice time and don't forget to arrange a party! LOL With the cosy candlelight and rock dancing! :flower:

No wonder you didn't get my letter - it came back. Do you have any problems with your mailbox? Weird... Tell me another address if you have it!

'Oic'? A stupid chat-quotation, caught it up from one of my American friends. :)

Actually only people, who are the same in life, consider me to be nice. And much older people. :-) But... thanks! I am flattered. :wub: No, really, it's a sort of mutual.
Do you have an ICQ? I have one and had to change it since trying to download the new version.
Who knows, we may meet there and have a chat? :newbaby:
I have erased a whole bunch of old numbers in my ICQ and got myself a new number. No MSN though, always think what the heck I need it. :)

I am doing okay, as usual, so to say. Do you have anything new?
I kind'a got fascinated by the new The Phantom Of The Opera movie and opera. I knew it before, but discovered it for myself only some days ago. Like the lyrics alot. And, no doubt, the music! I am fond of the plot of the book, too. :) Okay, I am a complete fan, a suitor now. :)
All right, that's all, I gotta go.

PS Heard Mattias's Lionel's died. :( Got upset, don't know why. I have a parrot, so if she ever died, I would have cried for weeks... :( She's just been living with me for such a long time!

Last edited by Bagira (19-03-2005 17:58)

19-03-2005 17:54
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
'Ello...! No worries, as long as we're here, right?

THANK YOU! :flower: IB rock... ^^

No, I don't have an ICQ #, but I have msn ^^ Quite ironic.

OH! You've seen "Phantom of the Opera"?! I wanted to see that one, but none of my friends wanted to go see it >_< I'll just rent it when it comes out. How is it? (I've got no time to make time for books...) It is fun to be a fan of different things/stuff/people. It's sad when people are over obsessive but it can be nice from time to time... It soundes weird, but I think you know what I mean.

My mail is suposed to work... try yahoo: tonetonic@yahoo.se

Actually, what sort of creature was Lionel...? However I can make that sound less heartless I will not think about. Sad though. It is understandable if you have someone you care for to get upset. You almost should... I know a parrot too, his name is 'Harry', he's so cool, I swear he rocks! He can drop the most awful comments at times!

What's her name? (your parrot Bagira...)

Not much happening here, I've got break next week, a day off tomorrow, and am at home today. 1:st of April I'm going to Uppsala to be with Jakob (and some of his friends) for the weekend, we're going to some amine-thing. It'll be fun.

This guy, 'Dude', that I talk to over the net, has (acording to himself) a crush one me. Weho, how fun. He asked if we couls talke over the phone. Did I mention that he lives i Florida? In the US? Am I the only one aware of the fact that it'll cost to call to the other side of the world?!

And that's 'bout it.

Take care Bagira! And do some Spb exploring! :biggrin:

(I missed the 'a' in your name X_X off from that, mom got me BWO album! :teeth:)

Last edited by Breathe (25-03-2005 14:37)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

24-03-2005 06:44

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hellooooo!
I've missed you!  :flower:
Well, as it happens, no ICQ, but an MSN. Great. Ironic, you're absolutely right! :dry:

Not only have I seen the 'Phantom Of The Opera', I've also been listening to its soundtrack for about a week non-stop. :) I love it! So charming and deep music. Cannot really explain why else I like it. Maybe it is because of the main idea, too. I have always believed that the real beauty can't be seen with your eyes. Only very superficial people judge by what they see - a nice face and nothing more. Have been reading Strindberg lately... 'Utveckling'. He thinks the same! :) A clever Swede! LOL Actually I could have been talking about 'The Phantom Of The Opera' movie and opera for a century, no less! But I suppose that those people who do feel with their heart and do think, will understand the opera anyways. It may seem a little dull at first, as it seemed to me. [To be frank, I have been sleeping the first half of the movie and woke up only when the Phantom lost his mask... ;)] So no need to hurry and make hasty conclusions...

But you gotta watch it. I don't know if you'll like the movie, but try to listen carefully. It sounds just so good! Butler and Rossum make a perfect couple. Gerard has exactly the voice that the main character should possess. Hoarse and a sort of fatal. He's awesome. Wouldn't make a great singer, but I believe him.

Yeah, probably, it's fun to be a little obsessive. A little. I have learned what more is and I wouldn't like to come back. The past's gone for good. From now on we're writing a new story...
I am a person, who's easily fascinated by things... So I like many movies and characters and books. Easily attached to someone and something. Especially when I see we're very much alike or find common in my mind and in the book/movie/music.

Okay, I'll try to send it once more... That time the letter just returned without explaining why it did. LOL

Lionel was a lizard. It's sad. :(

My bloody bird's name is Riccy. Yeah, it couldn't be defined - I mean, I never knew is was a she and thought it was a he... until this creature brought me an egg! :) Ha-ha! I had my fun time! She's sort'a Dennice The Menace. She bites everyone, except for me. :) But I love her. Can it be that she's been living with me for six years?
By the way, mine doesn't speak - she only screams like hell. ;) But I got used to it.

Oh, ya, Florida's fine. :) Well, I am not against international love. On the contrary. I like meeting foreign people, you know about it. You gotta search for your love everywhere. I just sometimes think - what if you've just passed it in the street? Went by and never noticed? Doesn't add much optimism, huh?
Why not? Well, if that guy wants to hear your voice - can it be bad? Love and money don't go along with each other. I have spent a lot of money on the things I like and the people I love and I never regretted.

Well, have a GREAT time in Uppsala! I haven't attended it though - prefer hanging around the narrow Stockholm's streets. But you gotta have your time! Maybe if I am tired of the city [it never happens], I'll go to visit Uppsala, too.
Meanwhile I'll try and send you a letter.

What can I probably do with and in Spb? It stands as it did. LOL Wanna go to the theatre and see the 'Peer Gynt' by Grieg. I love it. However, it's all by far!
Take care,
:wub:  :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

24-03-2005 10:02
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
When speaking about off topics , I think this topic should be called " Bagira - Breathe private chatings ".  Then all these pages wouldn't be off topic ...

25-03-2005 16:08

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Masha: Right! :) I wonder if the topic can be renamed... LOL Hopefully, Nika won't consider it to be a flippant suggestion! Or, anyways, if it is an audacity, we can close this theme for good!

25-03-2005 14:12
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO stupid! I had been sitting here for god knows how long, written from time to time and just done some all time surfing. And what not? I notice that I had written "hes" instead of "his", and am stupid enough to clic "edit", all my writng got thrown away! Well... That means I'll be back tomorrow. And type some more. Oh how I rock... little swedish girls are odd. How could it not hit me that if I clicked it would disappear... At times I wonder, is it only feathers up there?

Going on the place here... it could go dead, but it could get a new name too... Not sure if I want to get into the fire, I should stay away. (And ego I sound.)

Urgh, see ya'll tomorrow! Take care, it's all for good :winky:

Unforgiven - BLOOD

25-03-2005 14:46

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Dear Breathe, don't you think on it for one more minute!
I don't care how you write, but what you write.

Be back, please! :flower:

25-03-2005 17:15
Website  
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
PS Spring has come to Saint-Petersburg!

25-03-2005 17:16
Website  
Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
'Ello, missy! :happy:

I'm back... :blush: And I was actually writing about the spring before... But seriosley, at times it only is feathers up there!

Comming on the love/money issue, you are truly right, and I do agree. But, it feels wrong, I know I have problems with relationships but, can't he just stop having a crush on me?! Feelings are ne hell of a weird thing we have. I'm not big on love. Too scared. (and my problems with love will one day die as cold as plain) I think my brain stopped working.

You said it yourself, spring has come! Now go out that door and do some spring-exploring! Buy an icecream, walk around, sit in a park, go to a museum... anything. If you get bored, atleast you got some exercise! Thre prob are a bunch of cons, but look at the pros!

I've seen a shortend (sp?) version of "per gynt", it rocked! Though it was the 3:rd grades at IB that did it, those who had drama as creativity class. He who played the "troll king" was awsome! (me and my friend had a hard time to not laugh too loud, and it isn't exactily a fun play) You should most defenitely see it!

Crap, I'll once again be back! (and not be crule) so until tomorrow, take care Bagria! :flower: (sorry...)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

26-03-2005 06:45

Breathe
Extreme Vacuumist
Hey! (Back and staying...)

I am so checking that film out when I get my hands on it. (You're making it sound better than I thought it was!) On movies, I saw 'White Chicks' yesterday, it rocked! Just plain fun and silly! (I now have a weird and new thought of Vanessa Carlton) If you want to laugh with your girls; Watch it!
Me and Zenita also saw 'Open Water' and 'Mean girls'. 'Open Water' almost sucked. While 'mean girls' just was as typical us/highschool/girlie as it could. But it had it pros... The line "Too gay to funktion" was funny^^ (well, in the movie... otherwise it's just a boring/stupid one) So among doing a terrible work of trying to be teenys (we sucked... but White Chicks rocked!) we were babysitting two dogs. One (Morris) the little one, who also wasn't housebroken. Fun. He peed (sp?) inside three timses, THREE!! And not to forget, he took a shit right before we were suposed to go out with the two of them! We did have fun though, walking around in our pj's in the middle of the night with the dogs... two small black furry things. (Luckely Zenita lives a bit outside of town)

Yes Bagira, it could be becasue she has lived with you for six years! ^^ Must have been a nice suprise to find an egg just like that, it's not everday something alike happens to you. :tongue:

Thank you, and it really is beautiful in Uppsala, (well, depending on where you are I guess >_<) mabye you can go there one day in your older days, you know like 60+! That way you'll have time to decide if you'll go or not. :happy:

You put the spot over the I saying that you get interesed when something is alike in a way or more. It can be both freaky and funny at times if you look at a movie after you've read a book or so, too. But if I find someone that have a mind alike mine, I'm stuck! It's fascinating how alike some are. Specially when you never knew eachother. The mind is cool! (random outburst, true though)

Take care Bagira, and sweet dreams! (and avoid little doggies..) :flower:

she's 02:14

:sleep:

Last edited by Breathe (29-03-2005 08:20)

Unforgiven - BLOOD

27-03-2005 19:16

Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Hello, dear baby! :)

I wonder if you read your mails here, 'cause I have sent you a PM. ;-)

Spring, spring, spring here!! :) At last! I wonder... Has spring reached you earlier?? Though anyways... Hurrah, I am bored of those long neverending nights of winter. Will rollerblade soon, I love it sooo much! Nothing can help you know the city more than this skating along its streets.

Look, we all share love problems. You know what's the worst? When you, for example, have been waiting for this goddamn spring for so long and then in the summer it turns out to be just the same crap as always. That is what's most scaring... You gotta change the world inside you but you can't. That's what suppresses.
And till then, till you know it - go have the time of your life! :) Now let him call you and at least hear his voice for a start... ;) If you miss a chance and don't do something, you'll never know how good it might have been.
I am aware of that, so be you! No matter how much you're scared, you have to do something, just to be sure it's not yours!

Well then, my brain has suffered a brain damage, if yours doesn't work... LOL

I'll follow your advice and go and see that ballet. :) It's a ballet as a matter of fact.

Hahaha, 'White Chicks' is an awesome ****! :-) So stupid I could barely look at the screen. One of the most ridiculous movies I have ever seen. Well then, the director truly suffered a brain damage, if he had brains, not to be cruel or something! :) But I like that sort'a stuff. At least you get yourself entertained.

What's with that 'Too gay to function'? :) Gotta go & see myself. ;)

What kind of fun are you having, people? Walking the dogs? Dammit, some new entertainment. :)

Well, I have no doubt, Uppsala's good. Was offered to visit some Swedish towns on a business-trip as an interpreter, but I don't know Swedish that well. The language barrier's still here. I do understand what people say though, but cannot answer. Weird, but I understand. I have been guiding my friends on an exhibition, so I got everything they said to me in Swedish.
Our tour companies take you on a journey to Stockholm, but other towns are not available, as far as I know. However, it's not that I don't want to travel around Sweden and never call in on your capital... :) I love it. Yeah, hopefully, this summer will be just the same in this way - I'll come to Stockholm and meet some Swedes. I find Helsingfors sort of dull and can't stay there for a long time, but Stockholm comforts me!

Yeah, Breathe, when I find someone with whom we have very much in common, I am glad. And stuck... :) LOL
Told you, people can be very surprising once you get to know them!

Now go and hail spring! :) So did I. My friend thinks it's the time when you get depressed most. Maybe, but just look at the sun! And hear the birds singing.
Okay, gotta go now. 
Take care. I'll avoid dogs... :)

Yours, Bagira.

PS I have learned the whole 'Phantom' opera by now and just go around mumbling it... LOL Very silly of me!

31-03-2005 03:49
Website  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window