FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / unrelated. Religion test.
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Off topics and free communication » unrelated. Religion test. Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
to The God : Hm, well, there's a really lot of it on the market, must say    :winky:

I mean even this 27 numbers list isn't probably all ...    :smile:

26-04-2005 08:52

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

I guess Nika should establish a new foruumist's status. It might sound smth like POLIZEI or SHERIFF   and could fit to extreme order worshippers  :winky:

He, he ... I've just run on a cute photo  ... Did you mean some extreme order worshipper like this one ?   :winky:  :winky:  :winky:

Last edited by Masha (06-05-2005 07:07)

06-05-2005 07:05

Shadow
I mean that T-shirt would fit you much more than to the object on the photo.
Ask him to present it to you… Or make some change (what can you offer him instead?…)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

06-05-2005 17:18

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

I mean that T-shirt would fit you much more than to the object on the photo.

Well, thanks ... it's a compliment for me  :smile:  I belive that only people who are brave, honest, responsible and have a deep feeling of protecting peace and order ... are adequate to do such job...

Shadow wrote:

Shadow, don't you think you are mocking and showing your tongue really too often   :huh?: , which isn’t really  a lutheran thing to do  :pessimist:   … Maybe you should take care not to turn into one of those characters in AoL videos (you know, wearing crosses on their necks while doing opposite things … ) I think AoL never really cherished perversion, rather showed some critic on hypocrisy in church lines in a rebel kind of way...

07-05-2005 09:39

Shadow

Masha. Just exactly in order to avoid hypocrisy I’m mocking and wriggle when one gives me a cause. It’s not in place all the time to preach and dictate how we must behave. It’s boring, Masha.
And Masha! I’m brave, honest and responsible that much as you can’t imagine about me. But I’ll never try to make your behavour here. Don’t try to make my own. I’m not and won’t be a sanctimonious person.
Your hypocrisy is that you consider as GREAT all Bard’s tricks and deny rights of anyone else (me for instance) to mock and be honest.
Enough! Basta!

I may be numberless, I may be innocent
I may know many things, I may be ignorant
Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands
Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands
I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times
Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes
Or wear this pilgrim's cloak, or be a common thief
I've kept this single faith, I have but one belief
A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves
Like galaxies in my head
On and on the mysteries unwind themselves
Eternities still unsaid

(Sting)

Last edited by Shadow (07-05-2005 21:30)

07-05-2005 21:30

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
I think, Masha is right. Alexander Bard as the main ideologist of Army of Lovers, never derided religion in the songs, on the contrary, the best songs of Lovers are impregnated with religious subjects that testifies not only to the valid attitude to the given theme, but also about his deep knowledge. Bard is sencere.
And in performances and vidieos of Army not the religion, but speculating with people of religion at times is quite often derided

11-05-2005 01:53

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
to Shadow: Hi, I’m late with answer, I’ve just returned from a short trip ( to a homeland of yet another Alexander – Macedonia  :smile:  )

Shadow wrote:

Your hypocrisy is that you consider as GREAT all Bard’s tricks and deny rights of anyone else (me for instance) to mock and be honest.

Shadow, that’s not true. If you read my previous posts you will remember  I told you that I don’t mind you having low opinion about Bard, this is democratic forum and everyone has right for his opinion. And what I say, that is what I do. I never mocked on your opinion or showed you tongue, like you did to me. I don’t mind that you have some different opinions, I like to hear different opinions, I like discussions but with respect of different opinion … but I  do mind mocking, because it leads to quarrels and then … Nika has to close the topic …  :pessimist:

Shadow wrote:

… to mock and be honest.

What does mocking and being honest has to do with each other ?!
If others on this forum would start to show tongue to everyone who has different opinion, what would this forum then become ?! 
But, MOST of the people on this forum do not have this need to mock on different opinion, except for few ones, who do it and thus degrade the forum, in my opinion.
And that is all what I wanted to add on this subject.

The Terminator wrote:

I think, Masha is right. Alexander Bard as the main ideologist of Army of Lovers, never derided religion in the songs, on the contrary, the best songs of Lovers are impregnated with religious subjects that testifies not only to the valid attitude to the given theme, but also about his deep knowledge. Bard is sencere.
And in performances and vidieos of Army not the religion, but speculating with people of religion at times is quite often derided

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.

P.S. You have super signature. I had similar for a long time (only in “mother” version  :smile:  )

12-05-2005 12:41

Shadow
Masha. You’ve forgot. Or you intentionally mispresent.

I’m not mocking your opinion about Bard. I don’t want to discuss Bard at all and I’m not going to state my opinion on this matter. So more this forum (and this topic in particular) isn’t dedicated to this person.

I’m showing tongue when you are trying to play POLIZIE here on the FORUUM. When you take as a target someone of us and try to manage our behavour. And I’ll be mocking these attempts. They are not in place here. I have my rigts the same as you have, the same as everyone else has. Stop teaching me and others.
You gave a lashing Ksusha for her innocent mistake, then The God became your target, now my humble person... Who is the next one? Or everybody are silent being afraid to get into your black list? Hear, Masha – people became silent and passive on the forum now…

Stop it, Masha. You look aggressive and lacking sence of humour. Being Bard’s fan you should have more sense of humour (otherwise I can’t grasp how could you understand him).

Since I can’t communicate with people lacking sense of humour I stop our conversation following The God.

12-05-2005 19:06

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Shadow, you and The God are the last persons on this foruum with whom I want to "discuss". I'm really reliefed you will stop "commenting"  my opinions and finally leave me in peace. It seems I don't agree with almost any of your opinions, and frankly, from my point of view, from your comments ( especially ones concerning ideology of old Vacuum and Bard) I see you don't have a clue about it ... so I'm really not interested to hear more of it at all. Luckily, there are many other Vacuum fans here, from whom I can hear really good and interesting thoughts :smile:

Last edited by Masha (13-05-2005 01:31)

13-05-2005 01:12

Brute
Gillespie

Masha wrote:

Luckily, there are many other Vacuum fans here, from whom I can hear really good and interesting thoughts :smile:

IMHO, "there were many other Vacuum fans here"... 'cos I can't see the previous activity at this Foruum any more... 
Maybe we all should think about it a bit..?  :unsure:

Last edited by Brute (13-05-2005 03:10)

(C)Silent Hill

13-05-2005 02:06
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

Yes, that is exactly what I mean.

P.S. You have super signature. I had similar for a long time (only in “mother” version  :smile:  )

Thank you Masha

Masha, it seems to me again, that you are right, and machines are mistaken seldom. Some people have no good sense of humour, and have arrogance and the increased self-conceit.

Shadow, Alexander is a part of Vacuum isn't he?? Or in my program have put in pawn incorrect data?

13-05-2005 10:42

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Brute wrote:

IMHO, "there were many other Vacuum fans here"... 'cos I can't see the previous activity at this Foruum any more... 
Maybe we all should think about it a bit..?  :unsure:

I think, the reason of it is a small amount of news from Vacuum. I hope, that we soon shall correct it.

13-05-2005 12:04

Marina
Shining Vacuumist

I see, here revolt of machines?  :bigeyes:    :winky:

13-05-2005 12:09

Brute
Gillespie

The Terminator wrote:

Shadow, Alexander is a part of Vacuum isn't he?? Or in my program have put in pawn incorrect data?

Folks... are you sure you have read the topic name correctly?

To the Terminator, I’ve a little present for you… I’ll give you a sign when you can get it on-line.

(C)Silent Hill

13-05-2005 14:26
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
Yeah, people. Again? I am tired of these stupid quarrels, aren't you?

I won't be saying like I know who's playing Polizei here, just calm down. What, doesn't spring comfort you all? Be happy, the new Vacuum single is on its way. That can be quite a topic for discussion!

Because I'm through with love

13-05-2005 14:35
Website  
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 8   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window