FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Breathtaking.. my review of the NEW Vacuum single
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Breathtaking.. my review of the NEW Vacuum single Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
:lovevac:  :heart:

OK Here it is..my review of the New vacuum single....

Nothing quite prepared me for this as people who have read my previous posts will be aware I wasn't so keen on the new style vacuum... hold onto your hats folks and prepare to be blown away... Mattias has acheived the IMPOSSIBLE and married the old style vacuum with the New Vacuum flawlessly and breathtakingly...   Beauty like your ears have never heard..

Mattias voice soars and swoops like an angel and has never sounded more powerful or better, packed with emotion and control... Mattias HAS to wn an award sooner rather than later as Best male vocalist...

Fools.... the production  is crisp and over a simple guitar line and simple melody Mattias vocals soar..... the backing track is more electroncs than I remember from other versions and  occasionally slabs  of synth sweep in.... The chorus works its way into your head as is simply beautiful and the song packs full emotional power.. if this song gets radio play it will be a HUGE hit... I have heard comparisons with Robbie Williams.... let me tell you... Robbie Williams would KILL to have a song half this good..   If anybody fails to enjoy this single there ears must be made of wood...

Queen...  The fans of old Vacuum will have to change their pants now.... experimental, controversial lyrics yet asscesable and beautiful at the same time..... a backing track like a ticking clock over bleeping and stuttering synths... with a hypnotic ethnic chant in the background that works its way deep into your brain...  Comparisons of ripples on the surface don't do this song justice.. this could be a single in its own right....as the  crisp snare drums snap along in the background and the whole song ends in a collision of synths ethnic chanting and ticking clocks....and synthesized vocals and bleeps

Vintage Vacuum meets New Vacuum... my friends you will be blown apart by this staggering piece of work...

Watch Mattias rise and soar and vaccum conquer all challengers to their crow...

:lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:

David x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

10-02-2004 06:19

Andrea
High Vacuumist
Hi!

It´s my first time in this forum.
So you had the enjoyment to listen already to the new Vacuum single? Cool! As I have read what you think about it, I am curious about the new music. The other albums are so fantastic, that I don´t know, how will it be more better? Better melodies, better rhythm? I think it´s impossible.
And you are right, Mattias voice is the best in the world (next to David Bowie)!

Last time you´ve wrote, that the other fans in the forum are quiet. I´m sure that one of this reason is, that not so many fans can write their thoughts in English. I´m from Germany and I have to look in my dictionary too, when I write some sentences. But I want to improve my English.

So now we are all waiting for the new album...then I think we have a lot of to exchange thoughts.

:claps:

11-02-2004 08:34

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko
Welcome to the Foruum, Andrea! I am glad to see you here!
Nukleopatra, look! You have another European fan to not feel yourself like the only Vacuum fan in Europe :)

11-02-2004 08:41
Website  
Marina
Shining Vacuumist

Hi Andrea! Welcome!! Thanks you nukleopatra, that has delivered so much pleasures the poetic description. It so is cool, that at once it wanted to me to listen to ALL!!! It is a pity that to us it goes so slowly!!! :pity: I very much want to hear all this magnificence.:good: I hope, that you will tell more in detail.. And <yes!! can You tell us about the lyrics of Queen Single? (Hey Svetlana!!! How are you?:tongue: )
HEYYYYY NIKA!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
:ibreathe: :ibreathe: :ibreathe: :ibreathe: :ibreathe:

11-02-2004 14:13

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi everyone I will try and post latter today about what the song Queen is all about.. I wont reproduce the lyrics here yet as I don't want to spoil the songs impact or be disloyal to Mattias.... If the lyrics are not reproduced with the single I will print all the song lyrics here for you to read...  but believe me its worth waiting for......

11-02-2004 14:47

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Ok I have thought long and hard about this after listening t the song for about the 100th time... so touched and moved am I by these songs that everything else now seems insignificant and there is ONLY Vacuum.... and Mattias's god like genius...

Queen is a very simple song only two verse's and chorus so its very difficult to give my opinions and a feel of the song without giving too much away...   lets just say its about a man questioning his faith in god after a difficult period in his life... to him these issue's are the most important things in his head.....   then he sees the Queen on tv and  if I say any more I will give too much away... as I say I have an utmost loyalty to Mattias in this matter and would never betray that... after the song is in the public domain I will happily disscus any aspect of the songs with you and translate..... just wait and you will soon be touched by the hands of genius.... please buy as many of these cds as you can and propel Mattias and vacuum into the stratosphere of success and RECOGNITION that work like this so richly deserves...

love to you all

David

12-02-2004 14:14

Brute
Gillespie
Thank you, David!
I can't wait when I can hear it and see it...
BTW, can you tell as about the cover?

(C)Silent Hill

12-02-2004 22:42
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Nice to hear from you again Brute :claps:   I thought you had dissapeared...   :sad:  The sleeve... what can i say... again i dont want to give anything away or be disloyal to mattias... lets say some of you  ( ME) will LOVE it and some of you may not.... simple and  harsh lets say.... sorry i am not being evassive but I really don't want to spoil anything for anyone...

David
x

I am positive now that the new album will be completely amazing in every way, this has been a labour of love for mattias so lets just hope that his hard work pays off and we all support him in every way we can.. :lovevac:

13-02-2004 05:02

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Svetlana :biggrin:
Thanks for your nice words and I'm so happy you are looking forward to the new single.... I am now more convinced than ever that this album will indeed be something we have been waiting to hear all our lives and the most personal statement from Mattias we have yet heard... I have NO DOUBT that every song will be crafted with more love and care and attention to detail than we have heard before and this will be Vacuums monumental masterpiece to date...  On Fools and Queen, don't be fooled by the lack of words... every single one counts and means something.. no clutter, each word is spoken with a power and conviction, there is no waste every beat,   every key, every sound is there for a purpose .. minimul  but rich.... I think I've said enough.. you will be sending the men in white coats to take me away at this rate....  Stay loyal friends.. 2 weeks to go....

David x

13-02-2004 07:14

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window