FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / ~Eurovision 2005~
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Off topics and free communication » ~Eurovision 2005~ Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
~Power~
~the shining spirit~
Your impressions, thoughts about this competition. Is it fear Greece is the winner or not?

Короче, как вам этот политический маскарад?

23-05-2005 03:33
Website  
Out
Vacuumagesty
I'm still shocked - and terribly upset! Natasha wasn't so bad to get 15th place! Soon I'll share my opinion but now this is F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k!
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Last edited by Valenok (23-05-2005 07:26)

23-05-2005 07:24

~Power~
~the shining spirit~
U r absolutely right, Valenok....It was awful...How about Sweden? Which place did they get for the song Las Vegas?
Stupid show for stupid (sorry) people. Just another European joke with political painting....

But im happy about Malta! Their singer has such perfect clear voice and not bad song Angel. I still dont understand why Natasha Podolskaja is on the 15th place?More precisely i understand but can believe it....It is not fear! ~crying~

23-05-2005 08:31
Website  
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
I saw it. Really, Helene  from Greece has won.
Among other participants it is possible to note:

1.Wigwam from Norway
2. Vanilla Ninja from Switzerland

Other participants were so-so

23-05-2005 08:49

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko

The Terminator wrote:

1.Wigwam from Norway
2. Vanilla Ninja from Switzerland

Share your opinion completely. I voted for Vanilla Ninja girls :cool: Wigwam with their rock were very good, I am glad, that these 2 bands are in Eurovision top 10.

Also I remember the next songs:
1. Little by Little - Laura and The Lovers - Lithuania (I liked it, but the song was not in the final.);
2. Chacun pense à soi - Ortal - France (It was weak);
3. Call me - Femminnem - Bosnia&Herzogovina (3 blonds on a stage are not enough to win  :closedeyes: Didn't like it);
4. Run And Hide - Gracia - Germany (It was weak);
5. Vukovi umiru sami - Boris Novkovic and Lado - Croatia (I liked it);
6. Forogj vilag - NOX - Hungary (I liked it);
7. Razom nas bagato - GreenJolly -Ukraine (Not so bad, as people said here on the forum in other topic);
8. Nobody Hurt Noone - Natalia Podolskaya (I liked it 50\50.);
The rest songs (including Elena's My Number One song-winner) I don't remember already.

23-05-2005 11:44
Website  
sycamore
Holy Ghost-Vacuumist
I gave my point to Norway,but I couldn't understand why Greece gained the 1st place?! As for me, Eurovision is like a nice-covered untesty sweetmeat. Organizers just earn a lot of money - this is the main aim of action we called "Eurovision". Like a hippodrome, where all singers are raceres who bring money to owners. Even a winner doesn/t have anything. After Ruslana won I have been all summer in England, but haven/t heard her at any radiowave. This competition is more political, so we don't have to be upset because of our favourits didn/t get results they really deserve. We can compare Eurovision with SOAP BUBBLE - so colorful, but empty inside.

26-05-2005 19:16
Website  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

sycamore wrote:

We can compare Eurovision with SOAP BUBBLE - so colorful, but empty inside.

Exactly.

It became a  thing which  isn't worth mentioning . Unfortunately, of course ...

:heart:  :vlogo:
:void:

27-05-2005 01:17

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

sycamore wrote:

We can compare Eurovision with SOAP BUBBLE - so colorful, but empty inside.

You are right sycamore. Eurovision is commercial competition. But on it  there are also pearls :excl:

27-05-2005 04:51

Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
I enjoyed Vanilla Ninja and Zdob shi Zdub from Moldova! "Cool vibes" by Vanilla Ninja is so nice! :wub:
And I didn't enjoy Greece! :glare:
By the way, what do you think about our "Greenjoly"?

27-05-2005 11:04
Website  
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Annette wrote:

I enjoyed Vanilla Ninja and Zdob shi Zdub from Moldova! "Cool vibes" by Vanilla Ninja is so nice! :wub:
And I didn't enjoy Greece! :glare:
By the way, what do you think about our "Greenjoly"?

They sang a political song (as I've understood). The policy cannot be mixed with music

27-05-2005 12:46

sycamore
Holy Ghost-Vacuumist
It was easy to foresee such result of "Greenjoly". But, as for me, Ani Lorak would be unnoticed, cause she is typical and too standart participant, in spite of her vocal skills, beauty etc. I think, she would take not a much higher place.

28-05-2005 16:22
Website  
Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
It's more interesting to watch and listen "Шанс" (it's competition of amateur singers) then  "Eurovision".
An the end "Greenjoly" weren't  political.

30-05-2005 11:20
Website  
Irishka
Vacuumized
To be honest, the whole event made me sick. The only thing I liked was the host and the hostess (or more correctly, two things:)): DJ Pasha has incredible pronunciation and Masha's my compatriot (we were born in the same town)!!! But the songs... I didn't like Greenjoly from the start and I don't think they play the music Ukraine must be judged by... Politics is really extra on such occasions. I watched the event with my mom, and the guys who made us have real fun were the people from Poland: the vocalist sang a line that was like 'Nas nie dogoniat' ('They Not Gonna Get Us') which reminded us of T. A. T. U.!

05-07-2005 13:28

Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window