FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Next single for "YWLILUTT"
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Next single for "YWLILUTT" Topic closed
Poll Delete
Question  Which song will be chosen as a new single?
Answers 
Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This    4 31%
In The Dirt    3 23%
Love Earth Cry    0 0%
Something Evil I LOve    0 0%
Sea Of Silence    5 38%
A Shallow Heart    0 0%
Dead    1 8%
Temporary Solution    0 0%
Total: 13
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Out
Vacuumagesty
I have no doubts that there will be more singles from this album. And we have some options, some unrealesed songs from the album. And the question of poll is how do you think  - which song will be chosen by Vacuum as new single?
But another question is not for poll, it's just for thinking - How do you think, which song would be BETTER for single to your opinion?
As I think, Vacuum decided to show themselves as more electro musicians. And that's why they'll choose "Dead" as next single. And speaking about Russia it will not have chances at all. I don't know about other countries. I voted for this one.
I think that "Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This" has much more chances as it's more commercial song and its format is wider. Then goes to my opinion "Sea Of Silence" and "In The Dirt", I think they have chances too. "Love Earth Cry" and "Something Evil I Love" are nice songs but they're very weak talking about attracting new audience to Vacuum. People need something more commercial to hear.

03-07-2005 10:21

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Well, talking about singles … my one wish already came true ( my No.1 favourite The Void became single ! ) … and now, I want of course my No.2 favourite Sea Of Silence to become single too !!!  So, I hope singles will continue to follow my favourite YWLILUTT song path !  :smile:

I’m only soooo sorry The Void single is so without promotion … I hope they will release it properly (not only on internet) and make a video too sometime and it would be important to be frequently shown on TV and music shows … that way people will get to hear it.

I read on vacuum.global the report from Greece and they say that, from the songs they perfomed, the audience liked the most I Breathe and The Void !  Yes, I knew that song could be a great hit, as I even wrote before, if you remember that it has the same “hit” quality as “I Breathe”. So, I guess, this shows I was really right about it !  :judge:

I also hope they will make some energetic remix  of Sea Of Silence because that song, in my opinion, has GREAT potential and it would be really pity if it stays not exploited and developed completely … 

After Sea Of Silence, I would choose as next single Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This. That song has potential too, but less then Sea Of Silence, I think.

I also wish Vacuum will have a lot of new singles  and be more successful in promoting their songs …   :heart:  :vlogo:

Last edited by Masha (03-07-2005 11:26)

03-07-2005 11:21

Mith
Illuminatian Vacuumist
My choice is Sea Of Silence. I think this song is the best as next single. I like this song very much.

03-07-2005 18:19
E-mail | Website  
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
I think that new single will be absolutely new song. You'll see!

04-07-2005 02:14

Satellite
that's me in the corner
Although I wish it would rather be Sea Of Silence or In The Dirt, I think they might choose Your Whole Life for the single release (if there will be any!). To me, it sounds more commercial - looks like commerciality is the thing they're currently after...

04-07-2005 11:51
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The Terminator wrote:

I think that new single will be absolutely new song. You'll see!

Wow !  :smile:

04-07-2005 12:41

Out
Vacuumagesty

Satellite wrote:

looks like commerciality is the thing they're currently after...

Do you really think so? To my opinion "They do it" is absolutely not commercial song. "Void" doesn't sound fashionable as well too. I don't even speak about videos those are ABSOLUTELY not commercial. So I think that Vacuum decided to show themselves as undeground band and I don't believe that I'll hear anything commercial during promotion of this album.

04-07-2005 14:11

Satellite
that's me in the corner
I guess our notions of commerciality differ, Valenok. What I meant was that they're now trying to promote completely uncommercial album by all possible commercial means ;-) And among all these relatively uncommercial songs they have to choose one or two for single releases. I just assumed that those will have to be the least uncommercial, such as Your Whole Life and Mind Your Mind. I believe, the choices they've made so far conform to my theory, don't you agree?

Cheers!

07-07-2005 05:57
Out
Vacuumagesty
Satellite, as I understood, you mean that they should choose now more commercial songs, right? This is obvious thing, but I'll repeat that already chosen songs are not commercial and are not able to get to the radio. And I think that situation won't change and they'll chose another electric uncommercial song, making wrong step again.
By the way, what about your creativity? Did you make another covers for Vacuum songs? It would be very interesting to listen :-)

07-07-2005 13:42

Satellite
that's me in the corner
I've got Love Earth and Science Of The Sacred. Promise to upload ASAP.

07-07-2005 14:20
Out
Vacuumagesty
To Sattellite: Nice news! I'll be waiting impatiently!

08-07-2005 17:03

Satellite
that's me in the corner
You got it! :)

10-07-2005 16:48
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
I'm looking forward to hear Satellite's covers, too !!    :colpac:

11-07-2005 01:55

Out
Vacuumagesty
To Satellite:  :app:  :app:   :app: Great! Your works are really great! Just heard them, and they are really brilliant! You really improve your skill, and I'm afraid to guess what will be further! Maybe Mattias wil ask your covers to perform with them on their gigs! Somehow I wish you this very much!

11-07-2005 14:54

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
To Satellite : your Love Earth is veeery cool ! 

I imagine it with old Mattias's powerful voice 

12-07-2005 03:47

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window