FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / For the WORLD OF VACUUM
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » For the WORLD OF VACUUM Topic closed
Poll Delete
Question  Your language & language you'd speak here?
Answers 
Mine is non-english, wanna speak mine    1 10%
Mine is non-english, wanna speak english    3 30%
Mine is english, wanna speak english    0 0%
Mine is russian, wanna speak english    5 50%
Mine is russian, wanna speak russian    1 10%
Total: 10
Author
Message Pages:  1 2
Out
Vacuumagesty
What is your native language, and what language do you wanna speak here?
I think this question was arising very long time so I should ask every of participant to give his/her voice and, please, try to think what option is to be better for communication between US ALL. This question was caused by some problems in communication between russian fans and fans speaking different language.
And another question for fans from whole world... I want you, people, from different countries say which country you are from and what level of popularity Vacuum has in your country.
Speaking about me, I am from Russia and though it's very dissappointing for me, I should say that new album hasn't become popular in our country. I don't hear new songs on main radiostations. The only good thing in promotion was that new songs got to some compillations and now there are some situations when I hear "Fools Like Me" or "Mind Your Mind" visiting bowling in night club or Trade Center. Some local radiostations play these songs but it's nothing. Few weaks ago I've finally found "Culture Of Night-II" in our city and found "YWLILUTT" on one new pirate's mp3-compillation of Vacuum. The album itself has not still appeared in our town. Maybe this is because my town is Siberian and it's just early for that. Somehow I should say that you can find "Culture Of Night" or some another pirate's compillation almost in every music shop in our town and people still reacts on the word Vacuum like "Ah, I Breathe". So these are situation in my town(Omsk). And what about yours?
P.S. Even if you don't want to tell about popularity of Vacuum in your country, please, say what country and city you are from.

03-07-2005 12:42

Out
Vacuumagesty
Actually I thought that question about languages will be additional to the topic of Geography of Vacuum. So, this was not really topic that I wanted to speak about. Just a poll. The main question is about popularity of Vacuum on your territory. What about your town, Masha?

03-07-2005 12:43

Midnight_girl
Êàâàéíûå Óøêè
I've said already in anothet theme that there is no new Vacuum's album in my town (Russia, Volzhsky). And I've never heard their new songs on the radioStations. I've just seen Fools Like Me on the TV channel Style once.

03-07-2005 10:30

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
And what about language of machines? :tank: Machines  listen Vacuum too

04-07-2005 01:54

Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist
I'm Italian, and there is a special thread for Italian fans, so I write in Italian there and in English elsewhere. I don't know Russian, and as for the threads, I think that the situation has been made pretty clear  :smile:

Vacuum in Italy? The situation is quite horrible. The only single broadcasted by radio and on TV was I breathe almost 10 years ago (ehm, actually 8 ). Plutonium cathedral and Seance at the Chaebold were regularly sold by music shops, but they never become popular. After Seance at the Chaebold no new material has been available in Italy. Neither Culture of the Night nor YWLILUTT has ever arrived here. We're still waiting for YWL (and we're quite bored of waiting so long  :mad: ). This is strange and we keep asking, why in Greece Vacuum seems so popular and here no?
And so the only Vacuum fans that there are here are those who heard I breathe so long ago and have bought the first two albums. No music around, no new fans  :pessimist:

Last edited by Cecilia (04-07-2005 02:51)

04-07-2005 02:50
Website  
Out
Vacuumagesty

Masha wrote:

Well, I’m from Bosnia and Herzegovina and I think I’m the only Vacuum fan not only in my town, but in my whole country!  :smile:  hm, well … I know it’s not that big as Russia  :wink:  , but still I really don’t know any my fellow countryman to be a Vacuum fan. That’s why I’m talking soooo much in this foruum  :colpac:

That's why I made this topic. I want people from different countries and cities to show themselves as I see now that community of Foruum constantly grows. And maybe soon other fans from Bosnia and Herzegovina will come here. We have to know each even in face maybe. It's better to know person that you communicate with closer, not just by avatar. It's not so many of us, we're dying out as species(although in some country like Russia).  :rip: So, people, let's know each other.  :void:

04-07-2005 14:22

Cecilia
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

[to Cecilia : You have a super refreshing avatar !!! 

Thanks Masha! It's just one of the avatars offered by the avatars gallery...

Well, I see that the situation in your country is still worse than that in Italy. What a pity...

05-07-2005 03:24
Website  
The God
Vacuumiracle

The Terminator wrote:

And what about language of machines? :tank: Machines  listen Vacuum too

binar one?

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

05-07-2005 05:52

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

The God wrote:

binar one?

:mellow: Yes. You know :smile:

05-07-2005 06:02

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Yes, Masha, you’re right. But machines are stronger than people. And machines cannot betray one another in themselves

05-07-2005 08:27

Lamia
Extreme Vacuumist
I’m from Russia, from Moscow, but I’ve spent last four years in US (I’m a student there). There are many Russian fans on this site, and you, my friends, know the situation in Russia better than I do. Needless to say, there is no Vacuum in US. Was never intended. :pity:

As for the language poll, my answer would be “Mine is Russian, wonna speak English”.
(For one thing, I don’t have Russian fonts installed on my comp at work.)

I have a question, is there anyone from Greece here?

05-07-2005 11:23

Midnight_girl
Êàâàéíûå Óøêè
To the poll
Mine is Russian wanna speak english or russian.

05-07-2005 13:40

Out
Vacuumagesty
Well, people, let me clear up the situation. I meant, making this poll that you should vote like if you had the only option - to speak English(as a consequense of your will to communicate internationally) or to speak your language(as a consequense of absence of this wish). So vote like you have no options - you can speak only your language or English.

05-07-2005 14:39

White Queen
Shining Vacuumist
I come from Ukraine, but for the moment I study in Italy.....
The situation is really pessimistic..... We can't even request Vacuum's songs on  radio,  'cause they don't have them :mad:

05-07-2005 17:25
The God
Vacuumiracle
Is translit an option? :wink:

V smysle, esli ya naprimer budu pisat is Baden-Badena translitom? :smile:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

06-07-2005 11:20

Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window