FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Support Vacuum!!!
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage


Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Support Vacuum!!!  
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

Satellite wrote:


Masha wrote:

you can invent as much explanations as you like they are worthless

Perhaps, because you did not like them, darling? :)


Perhaps, you could write sometime some comment containing at least some argument, darling :)


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 05:21
   
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

The God wrote:

Oh my...
I feel I waste my time when reading some shallow comments like "quote me this way", "quote me that way"... Some useless comments about how to communicate in foruum, which language to use, what to say... Moral police.
Arguing about arguing...
Is it caused by boredom or is it a character specialty to mill the wind? Or too many free time to speak about nothing?
Offtop breeds offtop.
If someone has nothing to do, "I wash my hands"...

BTW, Masha, after Shadow's appealing message that "Vacuum needs our support in saving their dear friend" your continuation of constant arguing looks especially disguasting... at least for me.



Oh, I understand now when you came to the wall with contradicting yourself , now you look for a way to get out    :biggrin: 

Don't blame "moral" police, foruum rules ... for your own incapability to stand behind your statements !!   

Oh, poor soul, what can YOU do, you are just a pawn, as you said ...   :clown:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 05:27
   
Satellite
that's me in the corner
Avatar
From: around
Registered: 01-04-2004
Posts: 121
Masha, what are you doing here, really? According to you, everyone appears to be wrong... We're not capable to do this and that, we lack culture, arguments and god knows what else... It makes you laugh so sickly often... So what are YOU doing here, among us?

_______________________________________
facebook me

29-07-2005 06:42
E-mail  
The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist
Avatar
From: the nearest future
Registered: 11-05-2005
Posts: 124

Masha wrote:


The Terminator wrote:


Masha wrote:



I didn't say anything about religion, if I remember well. And yes, I agree with that.


We spoke about belief in gods, Masha :cool:


No, The Terminator we didnt.

I said on the lines people, where have you left your faith and you answered : I dont believe in any gods, Masha .

So, it was YOU who misused faith with believing in gods ( not me ! ) and afterwards you even explained to me how faith is not religion.

So, The Terminator, whats happening with you machine logical thinking ?

I think your software needs some new patch !   :wink:



Masha, you are wrong. There are no In my words one the slightest logic defect in my words .I have iron logic as I am the machine And my patch works for as never good. Please, re-read the posts here. Over you emotions supervise not clear to me.

:cool:


_______________________________________
The father of machines

29-07-2005 06:58
   
The God
Vacuumiracle
Avatar
From: Heaven
Registered: 22-06-2004
Posts: 1007

Masha wrote:

Oh, I understand now when you came to the wall with contradicting yourself , now you look for a way to get out    :biggrin: 

Don't blame "moral" police, foruum rules ... for your own incapability to stand behind your statements !!   

Oh, poor soul, what can YOU do, you are just a pawn, as you said ...   :clown:

Enough, Masha. I did not ask you to comment my lyrics. And nobody did. I have just answered to Terminator about my signature. And you have started your comments and analizing when no one needs it.

I do not want to continue this discussion with you. You have not read whole text and I do not post it because I do not want you to deep in it and come back with your wise understanding what a sick person I am. I am not going to explain YOU smth as you do not listen. You are happy with your conclusions.

Next. Not to be a red rag for you, I will remove this verse from my signature and change it to another one. Hope it will not hurt you and I will avoid any comments and moralizing from your side.

And the last one. As I can see the topic is called "Support Vacuum", but not "Discussing TheGod's lyrics".....


_______________________________________
If you want to burn the witches - Here I am
If you want to throw the stone - Heres my face
If you want to pass the judgment - Break my neck
If youre looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

29-07-2005 07:27
   
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

Satellite wrote:

Masha, what are you doing here, really? According to you, everyone appears to be wrong... We're not capable to do this and that, we lack culture, arguments and god knows what else... It makes you laugh so sickly often... So what are YOU doing here, among us?
Satellite, first where do you get it from that I laugh so sickly often, and that to me  everyone is lacking culture in here

Actually, this is the first time I used this smiley  :clown:  in  foruum ( and Im in here for more than a year) and that everyone I said is lacking culture is only Shadow. As for everything else it was only about respecting the rule about language and if you have something against this rule, tell it to Nika, not me.

The fact is that people dont like when their arguments are bitten down by other arguments, but it takes to be a man, to be honest enough, to accept it.

P.S. Actually, you are most often making cynical comments without any arguments, like oh, sweetie, stop being sooo boring, darling etc.

Well, I could be cynical as well ( you didnt know that I can be too ?? It doesnt take much brain for that !   :smile:  ) and answer you : Oh darling, why are you in a bad mood ? Your make up didnt turn out well ? Oh sister, dont you worry, you are still beautiful

Now you know how it feels when you get a cynical answer !    :rolleyes:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 08:30
   
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

The God wrote:


Masha wrote:

Oh, I understand now when you came to the wall with contradicting yourself , now you look for a way to get out    :biggrin: 

Don't blame "moral" police, foruum rules ... for your own incapability to stand behind your statements !!   

Oh, poor soul, what can YOU do, you are just a pawn, as you said ...   :clown:

Enough, Masha. I did not ask you to comment my lyrics. And nobody did. I have just answered to Terminator about my signature. And you have started your comments and analizing when no one needs it.

I do not want to continue this discussion with you. You have not read whole text and I do not post it because I do not want you to deep in it and come back with your wise understanding what a sick person I am. I am not going to explain YOU smth as you do not listen. You are happy with your conclusions.

Next. Not to be a red rag for you, I will remove this verse from my signature and change it to another one. Hope it will not hurt you and I will avoid any comments and moralizing from your side.

And the last one. As I can see the topic is called "Support Vacuum", but not "Discussing TheGod's lyrics".....


Well, you can withdraw out discussion of course.

You didn't have to withdraw your signature, though. I mean if you stand behind it, why would you withdraw it ?

Especially, why changing it into some "playing victim" one?  :rolleyes:

Oh, God, nobody is throwing stones on you ... that's how you feel it because you can't stand behind you arguments ...

But, I do agree we came to the end of this discussion. Case dismissed !  :judge:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 08:38
   
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527
2 The Terminator :
Masha wrote:

People ... where have you left your faith ...



The Terminator wrote:

And about the faith...I already spoke, that I don't believe in any gods, but I believe in  myself and in the power of technics. Can you feel this power ?



The Terminator wrote:

However, faith -  is not religion. To trust it is possible in different things.



Masha wrote:

I didn't say anything about religion, if I remember well. And yes, I agree with that.



The Terminator wrote:

We spoke about belief in gods, Masha



Masha wrote:

No, The Terminator we didnt.
I said on the lines people, where have you left your faith and you answered : I dont believe in any gods, Masha .

So, it was YOU who misused faith with believing in gods ( not me ! ) and afterwards you even explained to me how faith is not religion.




The Terminator wrote:

Masha, you are wrong  Please, re-read the posts here.


There you are , black and white, in a chronological order.

Oh, a  liar !!    :angry:

Last edited by Masha (29-07-2005 09:32)


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 09:29
   
Satellite
that's me in the corner
Avatar
From: around
Registered: 01-04-2004
Posts: 121

Masha wrote:

if you have something against this rule, tell it to Nika, not me

So who do you think you are to remind us here and there about the rules? I have nothing against them, but I don't think Nika needs such assistants as you to observe order in this forum.


Masha wrote:

I said is lacking culture is only Shadow

Being no advocate of Shadow, I just want to tell you, dear, that you are very *VERY* wrong here. And may you first think (or at least try to!) before saying things like this. Look up the forum rules which you seem to like so much - I'm sure you'll find there something useful (or maybe even new!) for you on this issue.


Masha wrote:

The fact is that people dont like when their arguments are bitten down by other arguments, but it takes to be a man, to be honest enough, to accept it.

Another fact is that people don't like when some snotty upstart takes up to teach everybody.


Masha wrote:

Actually, you are most often making cynical comments without any arguments


Masha wrote:

Now you know how it feels when you get a cynical answer !

Oh my, I ain't gonna sleep at night :arab:


_______________________________________
facebook me

29-07-2005 11:13
E-mail  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

Satellite wrote:

Being no advocate of Shadow,  Look up the forum rules which you seem to like so much - I'm sure you'll find there something useful (or maybe even new!) for you on this issue.


Oh boy, can't you ever say any concrete argument ?  Which rule ?


Satellite wrote:

Oh my, I ain't gonna sleep at night :arab:


Oh, I'm sure sweetheart that you won't ...  with so much worries about your passing beauty :clown: :clown: :clown:

Last edited by Masha (29-07-2005 12:31)


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 12:12
   
Satellite
that's me in the corner
Avatar
From: around
Registered: 01-04-2004
Posts: 121
Looks like "argument" is your favorite word, honey ;-)

In fact, I had in mind one specific rule, which is about being polite to other people.

;-) And it seems like you have a big ambition to get the highest score on the number of posts...

:whistle:
go baby go go
we're right behind you
go baby go go...


_______________________________________
facebook me

29-07-2005 12:30
E-mail  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527

Satellite wrote:

Looks like "argument" is your favorite word, honey ;-)


And it looks like "argument" is an unknown word for you, honey  ;)



Satellite wrote:


In fact, I had in mind one specific rule, which is about being polite to other people.

;-)


Well, you should have thought about that rule before posting your cynical comments ;)


Satelitte wrote:


And it seems like you have a big ambition to get the highest score on the number of posts...

:whistle:
go baby go go
we're right behind you
go baby go go...


Oh what an argument !!!  I'm all trembling   :clown:

Last edited by Masha (29-07-2005 12:42)


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 12:37
   
Satellite
that's me in the corner
Avatar
From: around
Registered: 01-04-2004
Posts: 121
, ,

_______________________________________
facebook me

29-07-2005 13:06
E-mail  
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Avatar
Registered: 25-03-2004
Posts: 527
I forgot to say, Satellite, dont change your avatar because of my comments, like The God did to his signature.

Like Shadows favourite Sting says : Be yourself, no matter what they say.

Actually, its a very enjoyable avatar. Its always kind of exciting to watch a young male putting make up on, isnt it?


:clown:  :clown:  :clown:


_______________________________________
Bring on the clouds
Let the raindance begin

29-07-2005 13:47
   
Satellite
that's me in the corner
Avatar
From: around
Registered: 01-04-2004
Posts: 121

Masha wrote:

Satellite, dont change your avatar because of my comments

Do you really think your homophoby can make me change my avatar? :lol:


Masha wrote:

Its always kind of exciting to watch a young male putting make up on, isnt it?

Oh, that's nothing, sweetie! That's an old pic!!! You hadn't seen my new silicon tits yet! That's the show!!! :cool:


_______________________________________
facebook me

29-07-2005 14:28
E-mail  
Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 9    
Jump to

 
return to the main page
close this window