Satellite wrote:

Masha wrote:

Satellite, don’t change your avatar because of my comments

Do you really think your homophoby can make me change my avatar? :lol:

I didn't know I have some phoby   :blink:

No matter ... isn't it great now ... we are sick laughing together  :lol:

Satellite wrote:

Masha wrote:

It’s always kind of exciting to watch a young male putting make up on, isn’t it?

Oh, that's nothing, sweetie! That's an old pic!!! You hadn't seen my new silicon tits yet! That's the show!!! :cool:

Oh, it's YOUR photo ! Had no idea that it is YOU !  Good looking  :wink: 

Ooohhh ... you say it's an old pic !   :sad:   Are you much older now ?

I hope not  :wink:  :lol:

Last edited by Masha (29-07-2005 15:40)

29-07-2005 15:34

Shadow
To Masha:
Too much attention to my humble person, Masha. Too much and extremely out of line because you judge me, state verdicts concerning my moral etc, being not aware who and what kind of person I am in reality. You have no rights to judge me or anyone else. And rules of this forum don’t allow you to lable anyone here (but you constantly do it). I’m not afraid of your verdicts (you show yourself this way – not me). Many people know me much better than you. And many of them know me live. So, I’m not afraid. And I know my worth.
But you’d better stop judging people, labling everyone whom you couldn’t attract to “friendship against”, teaching each and every, turning every topic to quarrel with your “noble” efforts.
Before pointing to everyone… Look at yourself. Go to the mirror and look what are you doing. And what for… And don’t lie to yourself saying that you stand up for highest ideals. It would be a big lie when turning topic called “Support Vacuum” into debating how perfect you personally are and how bad are others.
You’d better make a sort of  :winky: “auto-ban” :winky:  for a while… Think, calm down and change your attitude to this place and to people whom you try to contact. Maybe then everything will be set in its place… (Just don’t consider these words as an attempt to shut-up. I never do it. It’s just an advice to settle the situation until it’s not out of control and until the site admin isn’t forsed to close this topic and to ban someone by her admin’s will.)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

29-07-2005 17:51

Satellite
that's me in the corner
I join to Shadow's call for common sense.
Just want to say that I normally don't let the anger out and I'm ready to accept everybody in a friendly conversation.

29-07-2005 18:29
Shadow
A small reminder:

Rule #2: When you are stating your point of view, please, refrain from categoricalness and teaching form towards other participants of the forum.

Rule #5: It is forbidden on the forum to convert the original discussion completely to discussion of the interlocutor’s personal qualities.

Rule #7: Respect not only the opponent in discussions, but also the subject of discussion.

And Brothers! ( :smile: You know whom I appeal :biggrin: ) Let’s stop this off-top finally. I guess we all said enough to be understood correctly. Let Masha makes her own choice how to continue. Time will show and put everything on its right place.

Last edited by Shadow (29-07-2005 18:52)

29-07-2005 18:50

The God
Vacuumiracle

Satellite wrote:

Ìàøà, ïîðà òåáÿ ïðîïàò÷èòü è ïðîàïãðåéäèòü, à ëó÷øå ïåðåïðîøèòü áèîñ

:app:  :app:  :app:  :app:  :app:  :app:  :app:

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

30-07-2005 05:12

The God
Vacuumiracle

Shadow wrote:

To Masha:
You’d better make a sort of  :winky: “auto-ban” :winky:  for a while… Think, calm down and change your attitude to this place and to people whom you try to contact. Maybe then everything will be set in its place…

Yes, Masha, the peace on Earth is possible. If you "go into the void. Truth is what you find, go into the void"
:void:  :void:  :void:  :void:  :void:  :void:  :void:

30-07-2005 05:15

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Satellite wrote:

I join to Shadow's call for common sense.
Just want to say that I normally don't let the anger out and I'm ready to accept everybody in a friendly conversation.

Well, I join it too.

It not in my nature to have cynical ping pong either and I'm ready to accept everybody in a friendly conversation , too.

30-07-2005 07:38

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

Satellite wrote:

Ìàøà, ïîðà òåáÿ ïðîïàò÷èòü è ïðîàïãðåéäèòü, à ëó÷øå ïåðåïðîøèòü áèîñ

:app:  :app:  :app:  :app:  :app:  :app:  :app:

Dear Shadow, why don't you teach your dear friend The God the rules that you are reminding me of ?

Is it ok to support with applause the post that is violating language rule and which probably has some cynical content concerning myself ( I assume it is so, because the only word that I understand there is my name)

You can't judge someone else for the rules if you yourself aren't respecting it or having double standards.

This all happened because I was persistent in validating my opinions with arguments ( that is from my point of view) and I also begin to to break rules when I started to answer cynical on cynical. And we all saw that it leads to nowhere.

That's why I am accepting your call for common sense, but I'm also applying to you not to have double standards  in culture of communication.

Last edited by Masha (30-07-2005 07:59)

30-07-2005 07:58

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

You’d better make a sort of  :winky: “auto-ban” :winky:  for a while ...

Well, I didn't tell you then as we were not talking, but, I was glad that you found my vision of The Void video as close to you  :winky:   :santa:

30-07-2005 10:59

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

Shadow wrote:

To Masha:
You’d better make a sort of  :winky: “auto-ban” :winky:  for a while… Think, calm down and change your attitude to this place and to people whom you try to contact. Maybe then everything will be set in its place…

Yes, Masha, the peace on Earth is possible. If you "go into the void. Truth is what you find, go into the void"
:void:  :void:  :void:  :void:  :void:  :void:  :void:

I will try not to answer on cynical posts as this one.

Last edited by Masha (30-07-2005 11:01)

30-07-2005 11:00

Shadow
Masha, you make me answer, although I thought I’ve said enough. Let it be my last comment to this issue.

Masha wrote:

Dear Shadow, why don't you teach your dear friend The God the rules that you are reminding me of?
The first, because I avoid to teach here anybody. It’s not my style of behavour. I just can carefully remind some important things sometimes. And not so often.
The second, I’m not that unceremonious to take upon myself to teach The God.   Who’d be so hussy?
The third, that reminder above was not only for you. It’s not my fault that you’ve taken it only to your account. And it’s not my fault that not everyone wants to obey the rules. I’m not a Foruum Polizei. And I avoid to point everyone and everytime how to behave. If I was the site admin or at least a moderator of this forum I’d consider as my duty to watch the order here.
But I’m not (thanks the Lord) and I’m free of this duty.
And finally, I have an opportunity to state my reasons to The God directly here in Kiev (by phone or even live). I guess it would be more reasonable since I didn’t want to overload this topic with my too often emergence. And I didn’t want to continue off-top here… Appealing to me you force me to answer and continue. And I’m not enjoyed with this necessity. I thought I’ve said enough before.

Masha wrote:

You can't judge someone else for the rules if you yourself aren't respecting it or having double standards.
So, just because I’m not playing a Polizei here and don’t take upon myself moderator’s powers (!not delegated to me!), you accuse me of having double standards and disrespect the forum rules?!

Masha, take these your words back.
You should see – I never judge anyone. I’m respecting rules. And I never follow double standards.
Here you again continue labling me, discussing my personal qualities without any grounds, persistently breaking the rule #5. Isn’t it enough? Or I should appeal to Nika and ask her to ban you? I’m fed up with debating in public my personal qualities. May I protect myself from this impudence?…
So, take your words back. It extremely goes out of any limits. Nobody can charge me with double standards.

Masha wrote:

Is it ok to support with applause the post that is violating language rule and which probably has some cynical content concerning myself.
Ask Nika about this. I’m not the site admin. And I’m not the Foruum moderator. Either I’m not a voluntary polizei here.
And I think you shouldn’t see something cynical there where’s nothing cynical. Just an innocent jokes all the time.
Instead of dismiss the matter with a kindly joke you are constantly looking for an offence…

Last edited by Shadow (30-07-2005 15:09)

30-07-2005 13:26

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

You should see – I never judge anyone. I’m respecting rules. And I never follow double standards.
Here you again continue labling me, discussing my personal qualities without any grounds, persistently breaking the rule #5.

Actually, you are labeling me all the time with labels like “voluntary polizei”, “sheriff” etc.  :blink:

No, you aren’t judging anyone  :rolleyes:  … you are just protecting your dear friend The God who came into contradiction with his own statements ( remember ?! ) and doesn’t know what to do else now, so he turned to cynical comments (what he always does, as a last resort) … what a transparent reactions …

31-07-2005 11:02

Vacuum Music
Zvirushko
Ok, hope, after the apologizes you all will stop to discuss in this way. Enough.
Return to the subject of the topic and (or!) to the piece at least, plz.

31-07-2005 12:47
Website  
The God
Vacuumiracle
Amen!

01-08-2005 03:10

The Terminator
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

There you are , black and white, … in a chronological order.

Oh, a  liar !!    :angry:

Well, Masha, you vainly try  to offend me. I have iron nerves and I am not able to take offence at unreasonable people.You vainly try me to touch and offend. I have iron nerves and I am not able to take offence at unreasonable people.
And I well know that valerian drops calm down nerves well. I advise you to take advantage of this means.
And in general, be careful, Masha. Take care. And all will be good :cool:

01-08-2005 05:26

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window