Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Support Vacuum!!! Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9
The God
Vacuumiracle

Masha wrote:

The God wrote:

Incurable? Me? Oh, no, my dear. I am not the one who constantly quotes everyone with old posts to find any contradictions...

No, you aren't. Your memory is too short you couldn't do it even if you wanted to  :biggrin:  You can't even remember your own words ... we all saw that !
Shorty !  :lol:

You are walking on a very thin ice, dear.
And your jokes have a smack of personal thrust.
If I were you (lucky me, I'm not) I would restrain my temper and bile.
Because despite of your conviction of my short memory, there are things that I remember for a long time...

If you’re looking for a justice - Cuff my hands

12-09-2005 10:38

Shadow
Masha
You are missing me…
Can’t help you. Sorry. Since you didn’t take your unfair words about me back, you should manage without me. I mean your words said exactly in this topic on page 6. And I’m still waiting for your courage to take those words back. Don’t apologize. Just take them back. Otherwise don’t disturb pale Shadow’s shade. I’m not for you.
If you are going to continue attacking me or other people here I’ll ask Nika to ban you forever.

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

12-09-2005 17:37

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

Masha
You are missing me…

What a wishful thinking !  :biggrin: You just keep dreaming... although you should realize long ago since I haven't answer any of your boring private messages you were persistently sending me ...
This made me remember the words of one foruumist (with whom I'm in private contact) that you were a real spam writer. He was talking about your unilateral private messages to him. I see now that he was absolutely right.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, enough off topic !

:indian:

Last edited by Masha (13-09-2005 02:12)

13-09-2005 01:39

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

And your jokes have a smack of personal thrust.

Shorty, you memory is betraying you again.

I continued this topic with post concerning The Void's chart positions and you answered on that with a cynical joke containing  a "smack of personal thrust" ( remember ... "divine vigilant eye ", "Ïîëèöèÿ" ) turning this into off topic.

If you don't have any Vacuum related comment regarding my above mentioned post ( before all this off topic ) , please don't answer at all.

Enough off topic !

:indian:

13-09-2005 01:50

The God
Vacuumiracle
YOU are off-topic here. YOU with your stupid comments, constant offences to other people.

Who the Hell you think you are to blame Shadow, basing on foul words of some foolish freak you have private contacts with?!...

For me people like you are not more than nits parasitizing on the pubis of mankind, not having even a part of whole picture of the being. Your interests are shallow, all you can is to eat and deficate, to spoil lives of people.
People like you are just vomit and feces beneath the feet of normal people.

13-09-2005 03:10

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

YOU are off-topic here. YOU with your stupid comments, constant offences to other people.

Who the Hell you think you are to blame Shadow, basing on foul words of some foolish freak you have private contacts with?!...

For me people like you are not more than nits parasitizing on the pubis of mankind, not having even a part of whole picture of the being. Your interests are shallow, all you can is to eat and deficate, to spoil lives of people.
People like you are just vomit and feces beneath the feet of normal people.

I tell you again ( someone's memory is getting shorter and shorter! )

If you don't have any Vacuum related comment regarding my above mentioned post ( before all this off topic you made  ) , please don't answer at all.

Enough off topic !

13-09-2005 04:02

Shadow

Masha wrote:

This made me remember the words of one foruumist (with whom I'm in private contact) that you were a real spam writer. He was talking about your unilateral private messages to him. I see now that he was absolutely right.
Hmmmm... Who could it be?... Two versions: you listen to a liar or you are a liar yourself... Chose what you like more :winky:

And I again must turn you to the rules of the FORUUM (who is the greatest defender of rules among us?  :blink: )
3. ...use the data received from their messages on this topic. It is forbidden to use the data which your interlocutor did not write in the topic (e.g. the data you obtained during private conversation with your interlocutor or even with the third party).

And I'd say more: I guess it must be forbidden to gossip in the FORUUM. And don't point me on The God's post below yours last here. You provoked him with your manner. His rude post (which I don't approve) is on your conscience. You are an initiator.
You, Masha, again break the rules. You again lable me without any grounds. Now as a spam writer. Before as a double standard follower. What will be next? Or you finally take your words back? It's time to do it.

As soon Nika is back, I will ask her, claim and persist you to be banned because you constantly make quarrels here.

13-09-2005 17:35

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Shadow wrote:

As soon Nika is back, I will ask her, claim and persist you to be banned because you constantly make quarrels here.

Yet another spam ?   :wink:   
Gosh Marianna ... are you an off topic addict ?  :rolleyes:

14-09-2005 02:26

The God
Vacuumiracle

Masha wrote:

Yet another spam ?   :wink:   
Gosh Marianna ... are you an off topic addict ?  :rolleyes:

Shadow, don't waste your oratory for her.
Don't you see, this 'lady' does not understand any arguments. I would even say (for Russian fans only): absorbs too slowly (òóãî âñàñûâàåò).
How many times I have promissed to myself to ignore her...
The main principle in this case should be "the less you toch shit the less it smells".

Maybe we should create a new topic with poll?:

What would you prefer moderator to do with Masha:
1 - to ban
2 - to criticize severely
3 - to send a X-mas card with kind appeal not to visit this foruum
4 - to use IP-address for identification of real location and to give the coordinates to missile pointing system
5 - to send a link to www.gothic.ru to the topic "101 reliable way of suicide"
6 - your ideas (describe please)

14-09-2005 03:22

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

The God wrote:

Don't you see, this 'lady' does not understand any arguments. I would even say (for Russian fans only): absorbs too slowly (òóãî âñàñûâàåò)

ha, ha ... this IS funny ! 

Argument ?!  We all saw through numerous Vacuum discussions that "argument" is an uknown word for you. You get messed up and always end up in a contradiction ! Weak mind. 

Shorty, the only area where you feel yourself as " The God" is OFF TOPIC - so, go play with other children in "children playground" topics, leave adult discussions to others.

I hope Nika will delete all this OFF TOPIC you started and that we shall continue talk about The Void chart positions which I started.

That's all from me. If you want to, you continue to enjoy in OFF TOPICS with your fellow off topic addicts ! Enjoy !

14-09-2005 04:34

Shadow

The God wrote:

Shadow, don't waste your oratory for her.
Don't you see, this 'lady' does not understand any arguments.
Tony, dear! You know me – it’s not a waste of oratory. It’s not for her actually. As always it’s for everyone else who see all this. People should know that here is not in place to lable anyone from post to post, to gossip and to spread gossips, to distort meaning of said by anyone and impute non-existent sins… Everyone in this forum who intends to attack someone this way should know that it is not allowed. And he/she will meet with a rebuff. And everyone in this foruum should know that any attack towards him/her will be repulsed. Only this reason makes me writing here all this off-top. (Which off-top was started not by me, actually, but exactly by that person who constantly appeals to stop off-top. And it was started by her long ago – on page #1 and lasts from page to page here.)

As to your “poll”… ¡Dios mio, Tony! I’m begging – stop it, take all your rude words towards her and left her in peace! I don’t want you to be on the same level. Please, don’t give her occasion to impute you breaking the rules. I don’t want admin under her pressure could find grounds to ban you. Please, stop it for the sake of all good.

With this I take my leave since I don’t see any reason to discuss chart position of separate song. What could be said concerning this matter? It’s good? It’s not good? What else? What could be discussed concerning exactly chart position? Hmmm…
To discuss music, lyrics meaning, emotions – it’s understandable. But to discuss chart position?!

Last edited by Shadow (14-09-2005 16:17)

14-09-2005 16:15

Satellite
that's me in the corner
what was it? :blink:

17-09-2005 08:06
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
you didn’t miss anything Satellite, just some off topic  ... anyway, in the meantime while you were absent, The Void continued conquering the charts ( No. 3 now !!! ) and we are still waiting Mattias’s answers ... there is a vast sea of silence in Ask Mattias section for some time now  :pessimist:

Last edited by Masha (19-09-2005 06:07)

19-09-2005 02:01

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
spaeking of sea of silence ... Satellite, when are you going to make some grand energetic remix of Sea Of Silence ?   :wink:

as Anders and Mattias don't seem eager to make one ...

Last edited by Masha (19-09-2005 06:09)

19-09-2005 03:39

Àëåêñ
Mr. Belarus
Íó, êèåâñêàÿ Êîçà Íîñòðà îïÿòü ðàçáóøåâàëàñü. Ìàôèÿ áåññìåðòíà. À, ãëàâíîå, ñíîâà èñïîëüçîâàí åå îñíîâíîé ïðèíöèï - âñå íà îäíîãî(îäíó). Ðåáÿòà-äåâ÷àòà, ýòî óæ òî÷íî ñèìïòîìàòè÷íî, âàì íå êàæåòñÿ?
Êñòàòè, îáû÷íî òàê ïîñòóïàþò òå, êòî â æèçíè èç ñåáÿ ìàëî ÷òî ïðåäñòàâëÿåò.

Ìàøóòà, äðåæèñü!

Masha, hang on! Progressive mankind with you!

19-09-2005 10:57
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window