FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Vacuum piracy: to be continued / Продолжение пиратства
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Vacuum piracy: to be continued / Продолжение пиратства Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5
Milady777
V/IP-agent
Don't find anything funny in it... I just wonder, people...If You know beforehead that this is crap in front of You why do You buy it??? Just to show others the cover and to laugh together?? All this topic is devoted to anti-piracy, not to where and when You got the fakes. Damn, are You really proud of the fact You succeeded in buying frikkin counterfeit thus enriching pirates' assez??

If somebody didn't take in at once, I've to quote Nuke once agan:

nukleopatra wrote:

please please buy only legal product and legal downloads

I think, if You want to warn other listeners of piracy records existence in this or that place, it would be better to take a photo of that place and if it's possible a pic of the fake and post it here. In such a way You do a kind deed not helping some jackasses to f*ck up Vacuum's reputation and the right to earn deserved income. And if You're willing to, You could try to attract attention of an appropriate law body to the counterfeit-sellers. I believe, local governments will be grateful to You for that. Well, at least in our city they fight against illegal goods.
We always just talk but do nothing which is sad...

06-08-2007 14:53
Website  
Out
Vacuumagesty
Hehe, Jane, Russia is country of pirates and illegal production, and annihilation of piracy is as far as raising of human income to level when people will be able to buy legal production, so for other country it's really important appeal, not for Russia. Don't know about Nizhny but if somebody will come here to police station with such problem everybody there will die from laugh :)
About downloads - as Internet grows communication human nets grows too, so people have more and more possibillity to share once bought song with millions of people for free, so I don't think artists can earn much on it (if it's not world top artists with very very big popularity), the only way out for them is to release singles and albums physically with some cool protection that will be broken however but will let artist earn some in first weeks after release.

06-08-2007 23:50

Milady777
V/IP-agent
Ok, I completely agree with you regarding that government should either increase the amount of citizens' salaries or make the prices of the licensed production lower. But I don't talk now about the problem of piracy in Russia on the whole. Our legislation in this field is surely very undeveloped and the government just takes first steps in that direction... We don't have any defined laws and bodies responsible for this sort of cases, not to mention special phone services which every consumer can address to in order to verify an authenticity of the purchased good. But I put the accent on V/-community in particular. Will it be right and fair towards your fave musicians first of all if we all buy counterfeit cds or something? I just wonder, if You claim to be a fan, admirer, supporter, whatever, is it really so hard for You to order wanted cd in e-store like skivhugget/ebay/ginza/cdon etc. or download tracks on the sites where they are sold officially (itunes/clicktrack and so on)? I mean, purchasing V/ music in this way, You will be sure that money You pay for the item will be transferred to the pockets of Mattias and Anders not to some Vasya Pupkin… Well, dunno 'bout Omsk but E-burg and Moscow share our opinion;) Then, what does prevent the citizens to help local governments?why not to try if You are willing to? "knock and it will be opened to You" as the saying goes;)

09-08-2007 10:08
Website  
Milady777
V/IP-agent
As for downloads and the net piracy. Well, it's more complicated thing. According to some predictions, the market of cds will become out of date soon and won't bring much benefit as everything will move to the virtual space where the problems are the same especially speaking 'bout ru-net. So, I suppose, unless the government and producers themselves work out the solution to a problem of overcharging and consumers take in that piracy is bad and buying fakes is not good regardless their attractive cheapness, we won't make headway. I know, sometimes it's a big seduction to buy all-albums-in-one-cd for some 2 bucks but what do we have in result? Crappy quality for ourselves and growing piracy market... I believe, if we ignore illegal products, certainly, pirates will lose the interest to the sales. But surely, most of the responsibilities for carring out campaings against such kind of offences should be up to the government including mass agitating also.

Last edited by Milady777 (09-08-2007 10:30)

09-08-2007 10:28
Website  
Milady777
V/IP-agent
Hmm, I suspect the akin subject that dwells here is also not licensed. May be we should hand him to the appropriate bodies? :mellow:

Last edited by Milady777 (09-08-2007 10:42)

09-08-2007 10:41
Website  
Out
Vacuumagesty
))))))))) У нас на форуме никаких подделок)))
Ну на предыдущий пост, это конечно все правильно, хорошо и так как должно быть, только у меня больше сотни любимых исполнителей, и все постоянно что-то выпускают, всех хочется финансово поддержать, но чтобы всех послухать легально, мне надо не спать, а только работать) А физически синглы Вакуум все-таки зря не выпускают, в руках подержать живое, красиво оформленное творение - это одно, а скачать в инете для обычного пользователя - совсем другое, для обычных пользователей инета при скачивании имеет значение только фактор цены и когда она равна 0...) Так что наши дорогие шведы кучу денег упускают.

09-08-2007 10:49

Milady777
V/IP-agent

Out wrote:

))))))))) У нас на форуме никаких подделок)))

dunno, dunno really=) we must make a detailed exam of him to be fully sure! :lol:

Out wrote:

Ну на предыдущий пост, это конечно все правильно, хорошо и так как должно быть, только у меня больше сотни любимых исполнителей, и все постоянно что-то выпускают, всех хочется финансово поддержать, но чтобы всех послухать легально, мне надо не спать, а только работать)

This is the cruel truth, my friend. Especially life is unkind to music lovers, such an injustice!=) So, maybe it is really worth making official prices closer to piracy rates and thus to beat them in competition? at least in Russia))

Out wrote:

А физически синглы Вакуум все-таки зря не выпускают, в руках подержать живое, красиво оформленное творение - это одно, а скачать в инете для обычного пользователя - совсем другое, для обычных пользователей инета при скачивании имеет значение только фактор цены и когда она равна 0...) Так что наши дорогие шведы кучу денег упускают.

Agree. Besides, singles usually cost within 2-3 euro which isn't that high for average consumer, I think, and surely most of them will prefer to buy licensed beautifully packed cds with pretty prints on cover rather than some obscure "Seance at the Che Chaebol 2002" :fu:

One more 'pesdetz'... AFAIK, available in SPb. Look at names of the songs in the list.
no comments..  :censored: :electro:

Last edited by Milady777 (09-08-2007 12:13)

09-08-2007 12:12
Website  
Milady777
V/IP-agent
mmm, just have noticed this site has a full range of V/ cds. Among official-like albums there're such 'masterpieces' as: Vacuum- Greatest Hits98; Vacuum - Platinum Hits; TPC&SatTC. And after that You will still insist on the lack of Vacuum's music in stores?=)) Btw, there's a link to vacuum-music.com below)) maybe this is the way they form their 'Greatest Hits' from;)

09-08-2007 12:28
Website  
Milady777
V/IP-agent
Another portion of crap...

All Time Hits(Music Box)

All Stars Presents: Vacuum. Best Of

Greatest Hits

Seance At The Chaebol \ The Plutonium Cathedral

09-08-2007 18:52
Website  
Mia
EV/OLUTIONER
У меня вот этот последний есть...физический :rolleyes:
Давно ещё купила...в 1999 году...Эх, замечательное было времечко! :wub:

10-08-2007 04:17

Maxim
Holy Ghost-Vacuumist
Я насобирал таких дисков 18 штук, все равно было, лицензия это или нет, просто это Вакуум, а поскольку лицензионные диски было очень тяжело достать в 98 году, то я был рад и пиратским копиям

14-08-2007 12:54

~Power~
~the shining spirit~
Я у нас и пиратских не видела в то далекое время. Поэтому я качала все песни из Интернета.

14-08-2007 13:29
Website  
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
(Может я писал уже... )
Настоящий германский Seance at the Chaebol - мой первый аудиодиск. С него началась моя аудиоколлекция. Причём, в 1999-м, когда я его купил, у меня не было не то что компьютера, не было и магнитофона с cd-проигрывателем. Так что диск ещё три года отлёживался на полке, а я продолжал слушать Vacuum на лицензионной кассете (Seance) и на обычной кассете, записанной с CD (Plutonium). Сам же диск The Plutonium Cathedral я видел тогда в магазине всего один раз, но не мог себе позволить его приобрести. И до прошлого года у меня не было этого альбома.

14-08-2007 15:45

Ak-86
Vacuumiracle
2Aniv
это из раздела *ужасы Российской Федерации*

04-09-2007 07:01

Progressive
Extreme Vacuumist
в продолжение темы...
В далеком 98-99 у меня также не было ни компа ни сд-плеера, подружка на новый год подарила лицензионную кассету Seance, а в поисках Plutonium пришлось исследовать  всю "горбушку" (рынок был тогда еще на улице у ДК), в результате было найдено нечто жутко самопальное: с одной стороны аудиокассеты был записан сеанс, а с другой - плутониум, но так как по продолжительност плутониум явно превышает  45 минут, то некоторые песни были  записаны не полностью - без последнего куплета или проигрыша в конце, кроме того посреди Atlas Shrugged красовалась дыра секунды на две. Но все равно это чудо было принято коллективом на ура :)

07-10-2007 06:07

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window