FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Living in a phantasie-BWO
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Related projects discussion » Living in a phantasie-BWO Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void
Thanks for the link !
... but I can't open it ... are you sure you wrote it well or maybe it's my computer that can't open it...

Can we have lyrics of Living In Fantasy , too ? 

( I want it all 

:smile: )

I don't know what to say about the song ... maybe I expected better ... but, melody is good ...  I think the song would be magic with Jean Pierre singing it ... but what can we do  ...

05-04-2004 07:28

Out
Vacuumagesty
Армейцы и вакуумцы давайте объединяться и создавать сайт www.kill-rolinski.com или bwo-is-trash.net  :devil:

05-04-2004 10:20

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
А мне кажется, это - ЗДОРОВО!!!Правда, пока говорить рановато, по одной песне не судят.
Могу только сделать замечание - вокал мог бы быть и поинтересней. Мартину далековато до Маттиаса...

05-04-2004 10:25
E-mail | Website  
Zemlyansky
Maxi-M
Мне нравится название www.Bodies-without-brains.com  :gen:
Я так и знал, что поклонники Вакуума возненавидят BWO за то, что Алекс и Марина оставили Маттиаса , а поклонники AOL возненавидят проект , за то , что там нет JP :mellow:
В любом случае это лучше , чем ничего :judge:

(c) The Addams Family

05-04-2004 14:05
Website  
Brute
Gillespie
2Valenok....
У меня были похожие идеи, но, как правило, сотрудничать с армейцами практически не возможно… уж сильно они отличаются от Вакуумовцев…. А вообще, создать подпольный хэйт-клуб БВО можно, обидно, только если Лысому это не понравиться и он со своим влиянием решить отыграться на V/acuum’e

(C)Silent Hill

06-04-2004 00:01
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I agree with what Brute wrote earlier on this forum......  For me BWO wiull now be NO competition for vacuum...  I was afraid that Alexander would try and make the band like a new vacuum and indeed in the interview he siad :like vacuum but more modern"...  to me this song is less modern? Its a great pop song and I am sure if it recieves lots of radio play it could be a hit and i am also sure that it will recieve a lot of exposure in Russia ect just because of Alexanders past history with vacuum and AOL... but for my ears Vacuum are not world leaders in inovative new music... and from first hearing of one song Mattias is now a GREAT songwriter compared to Living in a fantasy, but still i think we should wait to hear a few more songs before making any judgments....  I am glad that this band will not be competing for vacuum fans though and the gap between the two bands in styles is very different... and I also agre that this sound has a lot more in common with the first Alcazar album and the early sound that they had... It seems to me that BWO are gonna be more of a POP band....

david :lovevac:

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

06-04-2004 03:50

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Brute, ты что?
Нужно внимательней читать интервью, там Бард( а отвечал на вопросы в основном именно он) дал понять, что группа приветствует свободу в создании сайта команды, и им нравится, когда фаны делают сайты, что бы там не писалось.
Я уверен, что он слишком умный человек, чтобы обижаться, если там будет что-нибудь неприятное для него, а уж отыгрываться на Vacuum...по моему, это просто глупо. Не станет он этим заниматься

06-04-2004 09:39
E-mail | Website  
Алекс
Mr. Belarus
Да, и я во всем согласен с уважаемым nukleopatra

nukleopatra, i agree with you :)

06-04-2004 09:42
E-mail | Website  
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
SORRY.. on my last post I said Vacuum are not world leaders in inovative music.. that was a typing error I meant to say Vacuum ARE NOW world leaders... lol  sorry about that..

david x

:bigeyes:

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

06-04-2004 13:58

Brute
Gillespie
Алекс, у меня такой маленький провокационный вопрос : как часто Бард говорит(л) правду в интервью ? ? ?  Понятно, что если бы Бард сказал « Попробуйте что-то плохое, про мою новую игрушку, написать я вам устрою веселую жизнь» то это вызвало бы отрицательные эмоции,  определенный процент публики был бы или потерян или насторожен…  И ещё такой вопрос… не менее провокационный:  ты не считаешь что временные проблемы Вакуума (слава Богу, что они оказались временными) могли быть определенным образом, созданным Бардом..? У меня до сих пор осталась версия, что выход нового сингла был задержан именно из-за твоего тески…
Now I’ll try to translate at least parts of my post…
Alex, I’ve a little provocative question: How often Bard was telling (is telling) the truth in interviews?  We all understand good enough, that if Bard say “Fans, only try to say something bad about my new toy, I’ll show you”funny live” he’ll lost a part of potential audience… 
And one more provocative question : don’t you think, that Bard could be a reason of V/acuum’s temporary problems? (thanks God, those problems were temporary) And I still think, that single’s delay ‘cos of Bard…

(C)Silent Hill

06-04-2004 14:39
Out
Vacuumagesty
Ника, а у тебя еще не найдется ссылочек на BWO - та не пашет.

06-04-2004 15:27

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
To Brute:
"Алекс, у меня такой маленький провокационный вопрос : как часто Бард говорит(л) правду в интервью ? ? ?  "

Я думаю, он бывает не совсем искренен, но сдесь он сказал правду. Вся его жизнь и весь его творческий путь свидетельствует о большом приверженности свободе творчества, Иначе Бард не был бы Бардом.

"И ещё такой вопрос… не менее провокационный:  ты не считаешь что временные проблемы Вакуума (слава Богу, что они оказались временными) могли быть определенным образом, созданным Бардом..? У меня до сих пор осталась версия, что выход нового сингла был задержан именно из-за твоего тески…"
Нет, я так не считаю. Почтиай интервью, данное Бардои "Газете". Мне кажется, тут больше вина Маттиаса, потому что Маттиасу было глупо не пойти на уступки своему продюсеру, и не побоюсь этого выражения, "крестному отцу", даже если были творческие разногласия, проект-то все равно Бардовский :)
А Алекс помехи выходу сингла не делал, он выше этого, по-моему. Да и как он мог делать, ведь Vacuum "переехал" на другую студию, да и зачем ему это?

Last edited by Алекс (07-04-2004 10:38)

07-04-2004 10:32
E-mail | Website  
David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

Brute wrote:

Alex, I’ve a little provocative question: How often Bard was telling (is telling) the truth in interviews?  We all understand good enough, that if Bard say “Fans, only try to say something bad about my new toy, I’ll show you”funny live” he’ll lost a part of potential audience… 
And one more provocative question : don’t you think, that Bard could be a reason of V/acuum’s temporary problems? (thanks God, those problems were temporary) And I still think, that single’s delay ‘cos of Bard…

How often is Alexander telling the truth in media? About 50-70% of the time I would say. He often exaggerates a bit by dropping info that no reporter has the patience to check. Like when he said that BWO were signed to the Internet distributor Hydrogen Jukebox. I checked it out, and it is actually the name of an album released by Alex's favorite composer Phillip Glass... Probably this was just a way to get real record companies interested. But I have to say he's smart. He knows how to play the media game. And he has always known this. Like 20 years ago, when he claimed to be the highpriest of Satan or arranged the World Cup in Tic Tac Toe.

As for the temporary single problems, I admit I cannot follow the discussion in Russian, but he had nothing to do with the small delay of Fools Like Me. Or the falling out with Stockholm Records over the CoN album.

/David Haglund

07-04-2004 11:24

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
The more I listen to “Living in the Fantasy”, the more I like it.

“Bodies Without Organs” seems to become a popular band, at least at the beginning.

And there will be no competition between BWO and Vacuum.
Except two members these groups have nothing equal.

24-04-2004 09:36

Arkana
Vacuumized

David Haglund wrote:

Like when he said that BWO were signed to the Internet distributor Hydrogen Jukebox. I checked it out, and it is actually the name of an album released by Alex's favorite composer Phillip Glass... Probably this was just a way to get real record companies interested.

I noticed the reference to Glass too, and my first thought was that Alexander was possibly involved in the creation of this online distribution company... What do you think?

Especially since he said that BWO would be the first band signed to Hydrogen Jukebox (if I'm not mistaken), and he's already expressed his views about changes in the music industry and the end of 'traditional' record companies, right? So perhaps he has (or had) such a project in mind?

25-04-2004 16:36

Pages:  1 2 3   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window