FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / Your whole life HAS been leading up to THIS
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Your whole life HAS been leading up to THIS Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
well what can I say.....

I have now heard 4 more songs from the forthcoming album.....  I'll say a little more about them tomorrow but hey.... PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL INDEED.... :heart:

David
x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

01-03-2004 17:34

Andrea
High Vacuumist
Hi David,
please tell me from where you have the pleasure to hear the songs from the forthcoming album??? :bigeyes:
Maybe you have personally contact with Mattias? Then you´re a lucky one... :biggrin:
But let me tell you, a few days ago I got my third Vacuum-album "Seance at the Chaebol"!!!!!
You know probably that it was only released in Russia and I thought I could get it never.
But there was a rarity trader about "Amazon.de". It was my most expensive CD in my life but now I´m very happy to have it!!!  :claps:  :claps:  :wub:

02-03-2004 02:20

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Ok I have to say I didn't get hardly ANY sleep last night after chatting with Mattias who so kindly and trustingly let me listen to 4 new tracks from the album.....  I am not going to tell you the titles of the songs or give too much away as i really dont want to spoil anything for anyone or betray Mattias trust.

These songs are simply THE BEST material Mattias and Anders have EVER come up with... In a way they drawn a line under the past and vacuum are reborn in 2004.. that was then... this is NOW and anyone who doesn't fall under the spell that these songs casts really does not understand what vacuum are all about.

This album is so varied and so many different styles it completely showcases mattias's extrodinary vocal range and let me tell you that NOTHING can detract from the quality of these songs... really these songs will move you and fill you with emotion and make your heart ache... some of the songs have very personal lyrics from Mattias and you can hear the angst in his voice, the power and yes I guess eeven heartache.. he is sharing something deeply personal with us.. I guess at times it must have been a very painful journey but also there are songs that will make you DANCE.. yes vacuum hit the disco and send you spinning on your feet.. you will dance.. you will cry.. you will be uplifted and left breathless on this roller coaster of an album.. Mattias has firmly established the sound of Vacuum 2004 with this work and I can only pray and hope that we all do everything we can to support him and catapult this album into charts all over the world.. songs as good as this demand to be heard.. MUST be heard.. all I will say is that one track  "Evil lives" is the GREATEST thing Mattias has ever produced... moved me to tears and has a melancholic beauty, and other wordly quality to it that is just beyond beautiful... The chorus has been in my head all day and I just cannot shake it.... OK I hope I have given some feeling of the songs without given anything away or spoiling the anticipation... your faith in Mattias is about to be repaid a million times over, your hearts will sing and you will be so proud to be called vacuum fans...  The wait is almost over.. sit back and watch Mattias's star rise and rise..... always to be.. the Brightest star in heaven...

david xx

02-03-2004 06:17

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
Can't agree more with David :lol: That's all true! :winky:

02-03-2004 07:14

DesRes
High Vacuumist

Wow wow WOW!!!

The question is, when will this be released? 

David, your descriptions of these new songs has me impatiently(!!) waiting for the Vacuum 2004 releases and the sooner the better.  The way you have poetically and enthusiastically talked about these new songs is so infectious, and knowing how passionate I am about music, along with probably most of us on this site, Mattias has made the right decision by letting you have some access to these new tracks. It wets my appetite ever so slightly, I cannot stop playing Starting Where... and Icaros and the second version of Culture Of Night again...and again, along with the other albums!!! Come to think of it, I've not really stopped playing Vacuum for 2 or 3 years now, they just keep getting better and BETTER.  :biggrin:

If the quality of these new songs is anything like Icaros or Starting Where... all my expectations will have been exceeded, my anticipation rewarded and I will be telling anyone who will listen just how fantastic and worthy Vacuum are, especially as I feel that Mattias and Anders' songwriting is maturing beyond anything I could've expected from Vacuum.  :claps:

AND, lets hope that record labels WORLDWIDE will notice the talent that is Vacuum and sign, promote and make available these fantastic songs. (oh, to have a UK release and some performances over here would be magical)

Lets all lead the VACUUM REVOLUTION :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:

Des x

02-03-2004 09:22

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
oops Sorry For Evil Lives read Evil I love... sweaty fingers with all the excitement... I could get even more enthusiastic.... like you Des music should instill this lever of passion in people.. vacuum make me feel alive and the songs really do touch me and fill me with that driving passion and enthusiasm and i know that you know what i mean Des as we have discused this before....

To dream
To make the dream a reality
and then to make the reality a dream again in others.....

Back with more thoughts later after some more repeated listens..

david x

02-03-2004 12:12

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
:lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:  :lovevac:
so take note record buyers and record companies... David and Des are on a mission to sell vacuum to the world... people WILL sit up and take note even if we have to have Vacuum tattoo'd on our arses and parade through the streets of London waving vacuum flags... so keep watching the news channel you may  yet see Des and I being carried away by the police...lol

david xx

02-03-2004 19:37

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Dont be confused... the song is called Evil I love....... it was my printing error.. all will become clear when yor listen to the songs and luxuriate  in the rich sounds and emotive lyrics...

david x

03-03-2004 11:37

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
So now we know almost all songs that will be placed in new album

1. Your Whole Life Is Leading Up To This
2. We’re Dead (It’s Beautiful)
3. Fools Like Me
4. Queen
5. Last Man Standing
6. What Kind Of Fool
7. Ana's Song (Open Fire)
8. Overcome
9. Evil I Love
10, 11, 12. Three more songs heard by Nukleopatra

What do you think, could we expect some more songs to be on the album?

Last edited by Aniv (06-03-2004 08:02)

06-03-2004 01:56

oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
What Kind Of Fool won't be on the album (it's just a cover from Barbara Streisand), and I am most sure neither will be Last Man Standing.

06-03-2004 04:17

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
What a terrible news!

What Kind Of Fool HAVE to be released either on album or on next single!
And what about Ana's Song & Overcome, will they be on album or they are "just covers" as well?

06-03-2004 08:03

Brute
Gillespie
2Aniv   
Of course those songs are just covers. And I’m sure, That Mattias has more interesting Music Material than covers. And New V/acuum’s album should be absolutely NEW and absolutely V/ACUUM’S! There is no place for the covers! We were waiting on it for too long!

Last edited by Brute (06-03-2004 17:10)

(C)Silent Hill

06-03-2004 12:43
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
I am SURE that they will all be new songs on this album.... really you are all gonna be SO suprised and happy... this album will be EPIC, I just feel it.

david x

06-03-2004 12:58

Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov
Brute, of course I know that Ana’s Song & Overcome are covers! You should go to doctor if you don’t remember that it was me who uploaded their originals :)

But these songs, and especially What Kind Of Fool, are not "just covers", as Olya named them.
It would be great for Vacuum to release What Kind Of Fool on album or perhaps as b-side of single. It much wordier than all songs written for Vacuum since 1998, and a song should contain good words, shouldn’t it?
And Vacuum made arrangement, so I can’t agree with you that What Kind Of Fool is not Vacuum’s song. It is completely Vacuumish.

06-03-2004 15:57

Brute
Gillespie
It’s not a very good joke… :(
I believe that V/acuum’s material is much better than anything else!
It would be shame on V/acuum to release not V/acuum’s material on new album. Covers are JUST COVERS. Those songs are in past, New V/acuum –  is our future! 
BTW, What Kind of Fool can’t compare with any “old Vacuum’s” song.

(C)Silent Hill

06-03-2004 17:11
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window