Thank you Shadow for review! It was very interesting to read it.  :good:

:offtopic:

:silent:  -  interesting way to understand someone

Last edited by Brute (15-03-2004 00:03)

(C)Silent Hill

14-03-2004 12:45
Out
Vacuumagesty
Yeah, maybe this video is waking some feelings in me up(i almost feel fresh night air, when i see those far city's lights in the darkness), maybe i saw some interesting moments in this video(burning waving curtains really acts), maybe for such low budget this video was made on the HIGHEST level, but, people, it's sooooooooo boooooooooriiiiiiiiiiing.  :pity: Bard's gone, and beautiful, expensive videos ended. Yes, I'll be praying God to give Vacuum million-selling of "Fools", though I'm in doubts. I'M IN DOUBTS, PEOPLE. :sad:This song is very beautiful, and Mattias's voice makes it much more beautiful, but i'm not sure that it's in format of russian(i don't about foreign) radio stations. I know that moving to commercial direction is not good, but it's show business(show BUSINESS), and if you want to be in it, you have to follow although some rules of this business. CON-2 sounded more commercial, maybe because Marina still was fighting for synth sound, but Marina was tired, and let Mattias and Andreas include as much guitar sound as they want, and has gone to BWO.:varag: I didn't listen other songs from this album, but i already see that they lost vacuumish sound. Hearing Fools on Star's Factory I felt it under my skin, like I still feel MMM, Tears and Icarus, but when I have listened it now after year of waiting  in almost not changed variant(same acoustic sound) I haven't felt same inspiration. And I'm starting to be agree with Bagira.:rip: And one thing else, MATTIAS, IF YOU READ IT - THROW YOUR STRIPED SUIT TO THE GARBAGE,:shoot: it's terrible - fashion has always been very important for Vacuum - and i liked to watch such stylish man, I wanted to look like this man. Mattias's loosing it too. Да и еще, чтобы Маттиас не понял, :batman: а Вам он случайно при просмотре клипа не напоминает ту девицу из Виа Гры(Вера, кажется)- придет же такое в голову. People, if you even didn't like this video in the beginning - watch it till the end. However, I'll always respect anything Mattias will do, and HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.:diebadly:

Just another crazy russian.

16-03-2004 16:43

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Valenok,

Nice to see some new faces here on the forum and interesting to see your opinions... however I have to say dont judge the new vacuum sound on this single alone... YES fools ia a very beautiful acoustic based song but I have heard 4 other songs from the album and Fools is NOT typical of the album... there are synths... dance beats,, staggeringly beautiful ballads and vocal operatics filled with passion from Mattias....  Its good that Mattias has shaken the influences of Bard and others from the bones of vacuum.. now you will be amazed at his songwriting talents :claps:  That was THEN... this is NOW...For MY ears vacuum have never sounded better or stronger...   I cant wait till you all get to hear the new songs... they are very special..

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

16-03-2004 16:54

Ann
EV/OLUTIONER

Hello, people.
I have some technical question. What is the frame rate of the video “Fools Like Me”, that we can download? :rolleyes:

04-05-2004 16:13
Aniv
Anatoly Ivanov

Ann wrote:

What is the frame rate of the video “Fools Like Me”, that we can download?

The frame rate is 25,0 fps

The bitrate is 16200 kbits/sec

04-05-2004 17:06

Simargl
ain't

Valenok wrote:

MATTIAS, IF YOU READ IT - THROW YOUR STRIPED SUIT TO THE GARBAGE,:shoot: it's terrible - fashion has always been very important for Vacuum

Well stop it. Who cares? Everybody says "Vacuum" but means "Mattias". But if you would like to be eaten by ML-admirers, you can continue.
   No one remembers Vacuum's Golden Past. And Mattias does not need any comments at all. It's all Great and Grand. WHO CARES?
   New talents... Art students... Talanted students.... Di gustibus non disputandum, of course but... those students are not as talented as everybody here wants them to be.
   TERRIBLE VIDEO. NON-COMMERCIAL AND NON-UNDERGROUND. So, what is it?

Changing professional designers to low-budget "talanted" students may sometimes cause some bad effects :biggrin: But... WHO CARES? :mellow:

06-05-2004 20:42
Website  
Shadow
:varag:

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

06-05-2004 23:00

David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

Simargl wrote:

No one remembers Vacuum's Golden Past.

You mean the past that Alexander Bard himself refers to as "too pretentious" for his tastes in a recent interview?
:winky:

http://vacuum-music.com/foruum/viewtopi ... =1018#1018

It's been awfully quiet about that statement around here. :silent:

/David H

07-05-2004 09:52

Simargl
ain't

David Haglund wrote:

Simargl wrote:

No one remembers Vacuum's Golden Past.

You mean the past that Alexander Bard himself refers to as "too pretentious" for his tastes in a recent interview?

Yes, that Pretentious Golden Past. Magnificent Golden Past.

About Alexander: I suppose, there's no reason to share the truth with masses. Masses are here to work with them not to share your feelings with them. Alex is smart enough to "Give 'em the Old Razzle-Dazzle" (C) Chicago. :mellow: This is all show-biz, so it would be alittle naive to believe every word he said. Getting some pleasure reviewing someone's creativity is not the same to trusting, I think.

Last edited by Simargl (07-05-2004 19:08)

07-05-2004 19:05
Website  
Pages:  1 2   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window