FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / What your friends, relatives and other people think about Vacuum?
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » What your friends, relatives and other people think about Vacuum? Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Evgin
Vacuumist
My daddy likes to listen Vacuum in the car. Mum.. hm, she likes it too, but she remains externally indifferent.

09-09-2007 14:35

Midnight_girl
Кавайные Ушки
My mum like it, she always takes my disks with Vacuum's music.  =)) But YWLILUTT she doesn't like.

20-09-2007 08:53

Morris
Поэт
My sister liked Mattias' voice because it resembled Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode frontman) voice, in her opinion :winky: :whistle: 

My parents are quite indifferent to Vacuum :sleep: even if I have put them in my car-cd player sometimes when they was in :music: 

Пока! :coza:

20-09-2007 12:57

Venus
Vacuumessed
My mum knows about Vacuum only that I breathe old song and that here was Alex, coz she liked Army of lovers:) and nothing more coz music i listen always in earphones:)
на русском легче мысли свои написать, тока глядя на стену она иногда вспоминает Вакуум, а как то по world music я смотрела клипы и показывали Ай брив, и Секшуал Революшн, она сказала ой, это ты запись включила я говорю нет это телек, она села посмотлела потанцевала головой и дальше пошла:) а вот брат в свое время Вакуум у меня слушал, но после того как я начала, он перестал, нельзя же слушать тоже что и младшая сестренка))

22-09-2007 05:25

Annette
EV/OLUTIONER
First my best friend said "Ah, awful!" But now she listens Vacuum a bit and agrees that Mattias has a unique voice! My family have quite positive opinion about the band.

22-09-2007 08:47
Website  
Jeux des Feux
Shining Vacuumist
My relatives?.. They know that I love music very much especially Swedish groups :blush: ... And they've heard the name "Vacuum" from me of course...
My friends from Russia (not from this foruum))))...Their opinion: "Vacuum?! Does this group still exist?! :blink: " or : "Isn't it the same as Army of Lovers?" :lol:

My friends from Sweden still think that there are three people in Vacuum - Alexander, Mattias & Marina. :biggrin:
My friends from the other European countries (+Australia & USA) have never heard about this group. But there are some exceptions of course.. For example Morris & Ceci. :winky:

22-09-2007 14:06

Morris
Поэт
:winky:  :winky:  :winky:

is Ceci on this forum too??

24-09-2007 10:06

Jeux des Feux
Shining Vacuumist
She's on MySpace)) But she used to visit this foruum earlier. :)

27-09-2007 12:00

Evgin
Vacuumist
heh) yesterday my mum saw 'I breathe' on tv.. she looked at Mattias, she laughed and said: 'Brad Pitt's free'.. But she added: 'This guy has a very wiiiiild eyes here. It looks like.. an animal.' .... what do you think about it? :-)))))

Last edited by Evgin (08-10-2007 06:22)

08-10-2007 06:22

Morris
Поэт
She's absolutely right! Конечно! Here in Italy some days ago I listened to the same song at the radio... It was a rare moment for sure, I don't think that those old songs nowadays are aired too much  :huh?:

08-10-2007 16:36

Lestele
Vacuumist
Семейство поголовно признает - великолепная музыкаи великолепное исполнение. Конешно, последние эксперименты как-то не сильно вдохновили... но все равно остаются старые добрые песни, которые когда слышат говорят - "Вот это голос, вот это красота".
С друзьями все сложнее - в основном это металлисты, но и эти товарщии хоть и говорят, что не труъ, но признают, что поет он великолепно и с сожалением мотают волосами "Эх, группу б ему сменить..." Но думаю, этого делать не стоит)))

16-08-2009 13:33

Annelie
Super Vacuumist
Haven't been here for a couple of years, shame on me! But yeah, my sister likes Vacuum too. Sometimes, it feels like we're the only Swedes who do :P

06-01-2010 16:37
Website  
Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window