FORUUM

Vacuum Music Foruum / "It's sad, so sad, it's so sad sad situation" / E. John
You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » "It's sad, so sad, it's so sad sad situation" / E. John Topic closed
Author
Message Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Bagira
Dead Vacuumist
It seems, we have two opposite parties now: the Conservatives and the Liberals.  :blabla:
to David: probably, Russians always see something bigger in the things which are really not worth that. Can it be our 'special Russian peculiarity', eh?

Because I'm through with love

07-04-2004 15:45
Website  
David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

al-wizard wrote:

Everything i write/wrote regarding VACUUM i'll NEVER say regarding TINA TURNER, CHER DEP MODE, please don't even compere all of them to vacuum. All the kids are really different, some of them are not kids at all from very beginning but some of them will stay kids untill death. TINA and the rest don't need anybody, but Mattias ... sorry ... different then Tina, Dep Mode, and the rest of compny. I hope you know what i mean. I'll be back soon.

Don't add anything to my words plz, ok?

Well, I *did* say "The post from above brings things into perspective if you look at my additions". I was trying to make a point by adding those people, that such a statement sounds horrible no matter who you're talking about. (Many of these artists never even wrote a song for themselves, but are still considered great artists, BTW.) From your reaction to my edits, maybe now you realize why those who still are Vacuum fans could feel upset by such a statement.

Good night everyone. :sleep:

/David Haglund

07-04-2004 17:21

Shadow
Hi people,
If I’m allowed :biggrin: I state my views here.
Most of all David’s Haglund point of view is close to my own thinking. I share almost each sentence of his post. Just one remark.
David Haglund wrote:

"Stagnation is death", he says.
It’s about Bard. But I notice exactly stagnation in Bard’s music now. His things for Alcazar and now the first song for BWO look like his self-repetition. Not only nothing new, but much more boring. (It’s only my perception.) Under the rest almost each line of David’s post I’d sign with no doubts.
Also I see much close to my own in some statements of Nuk. Especially these:
nukleopatra wrote:

If you listen to past Vacuum Albums they have all been different in style....
Seance and Culture of night were completely different to TPC and so the band evolves and moves on...
why do people want Vacuum to stagnate and stay the same...
if vacuum never changed people would then say that it was because Alexander had left and mattias had no ideas of his own..
and people are always afraid to let go and move on...
Once some time I’ll explain why people want from Vacuum all that they (people) want.

And now to Al-wizard whom I must disagree or point to his own contradictions.
al-wizard wrote:

It looks like a genius A.Bard has stoped his musical development and that's it.
Al, this your sentence contradicts your rapturous review of “Living In The Fantasy”. Where I indeed see no musical development, is exactly this song (with big difference to “Fools Like Me” btw). You, in contrary, see something new in Bard’s last song (which I find really boring and insipid). It’s just a matter of tastes, I guess. But I thought your tastes were closer to mine ones (meaning Vacuum, Sting and many others)… It’s strange to hear from you that you like such a feeble song (BWO) and dislike much more melodic song(Fools…) I’m surprised to hear it from you… :sarcasm:

I’m sorry for complicated post – I just should make it this way to be logical and quite understandable. So,
al-wizard wrote:

I've got a problem with remembering their songs. Don't you have it? I did listen to their songs many times keep trying to learn melody or whatever, but no success. Nothing can stay after. No way to repeat even one melody line...
As i wrote above, being a professional musician, i can tell you each note played on each instrument… but i can't repeat the song melody - it's nonsense ... it says a lot for me.
I’m sorry, Al, but these your lines say not good about you as a professional musician. It sounds like you have problems with musical memory. :sarcasm: I’m not a musician at all. But I can sing you completely “Fools Like Me” (and I was able to do it from the first time as I heard it). Also I can sing right that small piece of “Queen” placed on Subspace site, although I’ve heard it only once. And I underline – I’m not a musician at all.
Now,
al-wizard wrote:

So many genius people, starting from Alexander Bard and so much disappointment from all of them today.
Then…Maybe it’s his own fault?… Maybe he is an evil genius-ruiner of talents?… Didn’t such a conclusion come into your mind when you look at this line of talents?… ;-)
And
al-wizard wrote:

...it's possible to listen to EVERY BARD'S SONG ... for EVERY BAND ... is it VACUUM or AOL or ALCAZAR or whatever...
As for me, it’s impossible to listen many of Bard’s songs. Especially written for Alcazar. Only songs written for Vacuum are perfect without exceptions (only one exception).

al-wizard wrote:

…it looks like Bard left a kid along and kid is not able to manage his life…
unfortunatelly Mattias speeds vacuum's end a lot faster that it could be.
I think you take too much upon yourself to make such statements. Don’t idealize “dad” and his management of “kid’s” life, as well as don’t think that “kid” is exactly kid… “Kid” is quite adult and self-enough item (I guess).
And, as both Davids noticed here, it’s unfair and hasty to foretell Vacuum’s end even not listening entire new stuff.

al-wizard wrote:

The new Mattias's way to the singing reminds me russian rock bands (some time even Zemfira, some times BG, i know what i'm talking about).
It’s not such bad or offensive comparisons, dear Al. And believe me – I know :winky: what I’m talking about BG is a perfect comparison to new Mattias’ way of singing. Those are divine songs mostly (I mean BG). And I often heard inside of me how close is Mattias’ spirit to BG’s one. Now you’ve noticed it too  :winky:
Sure, I think that Mattias’ voice deserves powerful songs like Science Of The Sacred, Ulysses, Illuminati etc. This voice demands such strong songs to be realized completely. And I miss that former sound of his voice. But I don’t think that now he goes wrong way. It’s just his own way, his own choice. And nobody has rights to drive him away from this way with any sort of lash. And… Actually we can’t judge about this new way right because we didn’t hear all new songs and how he sings them…

al-wizard wrote:

It's a huge responsibility to be a vacuum.
Oh, Al!!! Come on… It’s too and extremely enthusiastic remark from you. And too much from ideology. Living in Canada during several years and being not a teen (as I know you), you must have had free your mind of similar cliches  :winky: Or school ideology of our educational system has so firm roots in our minds? 
For the end of this long and complicated post I answer you with your own appeal: “Come down from the sky to the earth”. As Mattias apparently did  :winky:
You pretend to hear from him music of the sky, and he sings music of true earth-born soul. You can’t forgive him it and consider it as apostasy.
Come down to the earth when you consider Bard’s songs as best songs in the world. Don’t seek in idols something what they don’t include.

Last edited by Shadow (07-04-2004 21:46)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

07-04-2004 21:15

Brute
Gillespie
ok, Not V//PPL. Try to imagine next situation: (unfortunately I can’t tell you what exactly is on Bard’s mind, but I’ve a theory) He was playing in theatric chaos. And thought that is would be interesting to sing about science, to mix music with orchestra. Can you imagine AOL members singing high scientific, philosophic music? I can’t, it would even worst then it was before that decision to play that music. Bard knew that, and has left them. He founded “real talented musicians” and starts to play high music with them. Everything goes fine, but in one interesting day Bard made another decision, to play disco music. Try to imagine again: powerful, beautiful, magnificent Mattias’ voice in song like “Crying at the disco”… Again I can’t imagine this, it would be terrible. But Bard thought, it would be ok, and other members from Vacuum will join him in that idea… But… THEY ARE REAL MUSICIANS, they have own opinion, and they disagree with him. Bard didn’t expect that at all. He creates new band Alcazar. He plays  disco music… but something is wrong. What? Voice! He wants to hear his own voice in such music like Alcazar played. But then, Bard understood that he is toooo old for singing and to be a front man in band.   He creates new band, BWO. Music is almost like that, which he has made for Alcazar. And voice looks like his… Now Bard is living in the fantasy…
(I don’t know why, but situation with BWO remember me “Portrait of Dorian Gray”)
So, let’s make some conclusions.  If Bard really wanted to continue Vacuum’s life, he wouldn’t play such music as Alcazar & BWO. Now, we can see what he really wanted play. And it’s silly to think, that Vacuum dies ‘cos of Mattias, and it’s true that V/acuum born ‘cos of Mattias.

(C)Silent Hill

08-04-2004 00:42
al-wizard
Alco-Vacuumized
Dear Shadow,
It's nice to see you, honestly i was waiting for your post, i will explain why a little bit later. While reading your post I thought what should I do? Should i comment every paragraph of your post or i should not? I could have done this but i decided not. Your post is the easiest post for me to answer, everything is really simple (simple view, siole questions to answer) but in order to do so i would have to rewrite a lot from my previouse posts but in another way. In the way you need personally, i'm getting tired of typing the same things and thoughts apr 5-6 times in many different ways with adding small details.

It's like i could discuss with David H. regarding the following:
VACUUM/TINA TURNER/DEP MODE ... can we put them in the same line
like Bard's children? I say No. He sad it's like a prospective view,
like to continue my thought ... is it right? i think (he just doesn't want to understand it) we've got past, and we've got present. NO PROSPECTIVE ... so far, time will show the prospective future, who's gonna be in the same line with Tina Turner and Dep Mode, but today vacuum is in different line from those guys
really world pop/rock music champions, anybody disagree with me? Let's wait for the future and then we'll see. I would like to see vacuum in the same line with ... greatest bands and singers ... in the world. But i suspect we could discuss this particular topic with David H. for years ... it's boring, im sure he's understood me,
what i mean and I understand what he means, no sens to dwell on it.

Also,if i can, i would like to ask you kindly not to use any phrases like this anymore: "It’s strange to hear from you ... " - i heard many strange things from people here, including people who much older then me ... can you imaging i will say that (at least)to both Davids "It’s strange to hear from you, David ..." and "It’s strange to hear from you ... , David" Nothing is strange here at all. ha, ha, ha .. it would be fanny, a little bit. And it's not an argument at all, it looks more like primitive phrase-parasite.

Also let's leave all those teenagers(kids) along. I'm personally trying not to touch them and not to use that word at all ... im trying to be patient with them and never mind thier mind-tricks. (Brute is an example with his outstanding saying regarding A. Bard: "paranoic piece of organic meterial", he just doesn't realize how
important that "paranoic piece" is and how much he's done for POP music history, plz be enough smart to realize it and respect this person, only for this, and plz respect him for his age as well. I guess you didn't  see his "nice" opinion, i'm sure you would tell him that he is a little bit wrong.

Regaring: "It's a huge responsibility to be a vacuum" it's a joke, never mind.
But in fact, seriously, to continue being a vACUUM which was started by somebody
else is not so simple thing. I think Mattias was invited (may be selected from other singers) like Rolinsky now ... Vacuum was done by PRODUCER/SONGWRITER/BUSINESSMEN
it's a lot of work Mr. Bard done for VACUUM. And now it's easy to take everything
what was done by somebody including name and to say now im gonna do what i want. And what has Mattias done today as a "vacuum" ... mobile music.  That's the fact, im sorry.

By the way, im not an Alcazar fan at all, im not aware what are they doing now, and not really interested but what i've heard so far ... i can say they keep their level and musical format very well ...

So much good things happend in our lives, in my life, in your life, in lives of thousands of fans or not fans during the period of time when vacuum was vacuum. So many emotions ... so much (maybe) life difficulties are left behid ... living together with vacuum, like spouses ... days and nights and WHY just one person can destroy this so easy ..., to kill it everything ... cut it from souls of many people, throw away and paste mobile sounds instead ... it's unfair. Does he really have rights to do this??? It's not a vacuum my friends, personal project of Mattias Lindblom? - YES, sure. I don't need any "sky" dear Shadow.

Interesting thing, everything I wrote here is not ONLY my personal opinion,
many people, quite a lot i know personally, think like me, but a lot of them told me something like that:
"Plz, do not tell anybody that i don't like a song or new vacuum music because they'll kill me or will eat me alive ..." it looks like they are absolutely right.
ha ha ha ... look! ... Two Davids are personal friends of Mattias and you, i think you are close to a personal friend or you are, im not sure about it ... can really eat everyone at this forum, like you three people eating me now (friendly joke and smile, don't take it seriously), a small communist party like /joke and smile as well/. It seems to me you do not really care about what the vacuum really is today, you are just riends in life it's always looks like You are protecting your personal friend? if it is i think he doesn't need it because nobody (including me) is gonna abuse him. He's the one of the best and kindest persons in the world. One of the best vocalist (note: not self producer and song writer - just vocalist).
ok, don't take anything personal. We are united in vacuum, but everybody wants
to help vacuum in the way he wants. If everyone will say "oh, good good boy" ...
nothing good will happen at all.
You know what i mean...   

Deep respect to all of you guys.

al-wizard /smile/ :winky:

08-04-2004 00:50
nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Dear Al-Wizard...

Its unfair to assume that I cannot accept criticism of vacuums music and Mattias as I am a personal friend...   As it happens i am not a personal friend of mattias, but would happily call him my friend, and I cannot speak for mattias. .. yes we have been in contact and he has been VERY kind to me and i feel privileged to have previewed new material.. but my faith in vacuum is not BLIND faith....  I have listened to the new material and judged it on its merit... not favouritism...  Before the new material i too was wondering what vacuum had left to offer... and now I have heard with my own ears, and it is far above anything i could have expected.... To some degree I agree with you that this is a new project..but STILL Vacuum.... I think its time to draw a line under the past... and Vacuum 2004 are not vacuum 1998... the future starts HERE... As an inteligent guy I always enjoy reading your posts but i really ask you to wait and listen to the new material before casting your judgments..   Artists like Bowie and madonna have always evolved and changed their styles and sound... i see NOTHING wrong in that.. after all they are still Bowie and Madonna.. people dont say Bowie has changed his sound on this album so it can't be Bowie...  I would happily relinquish all my previous Vacuum material for the new material that I have heard.. and vacuum have now moved from being one of my favourite bands to my FAVOURITE band and as a vocalist Mattias is now in my eyes as good as my faveourite vocalists of all time... Bowie/Ghan and the much underatted Marian Gold of Alphaville.  If I had a negative view ato any of the new material believe me i would say so.. i do not blindly acept that everything vacuum have and will do would be perfect and scared to voice my opinion.. In my reviews I have purely stated MY opinion and for as many people that you say have spoken that they feel like you.. i can say that I have had positive feedback from people who NOW love the new vacuum.. as they have said to me, more melodic, mattias's voice is warmer and more mature and so  people who didn't like the previous vacuum now are fans... I think also the ound may not be so " Russian" but as the band need to expand in other territories this can only be a good thing..

Hopefully I will travel to Russia later this year and i look forward to meeting some of you from this forum.... and would love to sit in a cafe and discuss music with you for hours Al-Wiz.... like me I can tell you have a passion for music but I have to say that we will have to agree to disagree on this subject  :)

Happy Easter to you and all my Russian Friends.. have a great holiday...

David xx

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

08-04-2004 01:51

al-wizard
Alco-Vacuumized
To David,
Hi David,
Im very pleased to read your post, it's always done in inteligent and freindly manner, i really appreciate it. I agree with you in everything. There is just a few acceptions i mentioned above in my previouse posts, its still there :) I would tolk to you with pleasure BUT ... if you visit Russia we'll never meet each other. Im located in Toronto/Canada. Are you planning to visit Toronto sometime during a year??? 
It would be great!
ok, it's always nice to talk to you,
hope to cach you later.

08-04-2004 02:49
Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

Brute wrote:

ok, Not V//PPL. Try to imagine next situation: (unfortunately I can’t tell you what exactly is on Bard’s mind, but I’ve a theory) He was playing in theatric chaos. And thought that is would be interesting to sing about science, to mix music with orchestra. Can you imagine AOL members singing high scientific, philosophic music? I can’t, it would even worst then it was before that decision to play that music. Bard knew that, and has left them. He founded “real talented musicians” and starts to play high music with them. Everything goes fine, but in one interesting day Bard made another decision, to play disco music. Try to imagine again: powerful, beautiful, magnificent Mattias’ voice in song like “Crying at the disco”… Again I can’t imagine this, it would be terrible. But Bard thought, it would be ok, and other members from Vacuum will join him in that idea… But… THEY ARE REAL MUSICIANS, they have own opinion, and they disagree with him. Bard didn’t expect that at all. He creates new band Alcazar. He plays  disco music… but something is wrong. What? Voice! He wants to hear his own voice in such music like Alcazar played. But then, Bard understood that he is toooo old for singing and to be a front man in band.   He creates new band, BWO. Music is almost like that, which he has made for Alcazar. And voice looks like his… Now Bard is living in the fantasy…
(I don’t know why, but situation with BWO remember me “Portrait of Dorian Gray”)
So, let’s make some conclusions.  If Bard really wanted to continue Vacuum’s life, he wouldn’t play such music as Alcazar & BWO. Now, we can see what he really wanted play. And it’s silly to think, that Vacuum dies ‘cos of Mattias, and it’s true that V/acuum born ‘cos of Mattias.

I don't understand how can you have THIS negative attitude towards Bard and in the same time adore Vacuum music which was  made by him ?

How can you appreciate Vacuum lyrics and in the same time show such low disrespect towards its author ?

I understand having faith in Mattias - I said I wish him the best , too ... but what kind of Vacuum fan are you , when you write such things like above ...

:hmm:

08-04-2004 04:24

David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

al-wizard wrote:

Let's wait for the future and then we'll see. I would like to see vacuum in the same line with ... greatest bands and singers ... in the world. But i suspect we could discuss this particular topic with David H. for years ... it's boring, im sure he's understood me,
what i mean and I understand what he means, no sens to dwell on it.

Yeah, I do know what you mean, and I'm glad that you see my point as well.  :happy:

al-wizard wrote:

plz be enough smart to realize it and respect this person, only for this, and plz respect him for his age as well.

Yes, you are right. Everyone deserves repect. You do, I do. Alexander does... and so does Mattias. We're only human. There is no reason to slam or insult anyone. And I do think that everyone has the right to an opinion, provided that they can back it up with arguments and keep a civil tone. All too often, I've seen those who criticize Vacuum "eaten alive" as you say. And that is not right. You have the right to an opinion, but hopefully you will change it once you've heard what I've heard --  the new material... :music:

I'm not a "close personal friend of Mattias" BTW. But I do talk to him a few times a year, about Vacuum and music. And I think he respects me because I tell him to his face when I don't like what I hear. (Like when I told him he should drop "Big Ideas Grand Vision" from CoN, or go for a more electronic sound for the new material. At least I hope my criticism made a difference.) So I'm not a blind follower. Only half-blind. :wink: But sure, I realize that I may be, or may be perceived as, biased in some ways...

al-wizard wrote:

Vacuum was done by PRODUCER/SONGWRITER/BUSINESSMEN
it's a lot of work Mr. Bard done for VACUUM. And now it's easy to take everything
what was done by somebody including name and to say now im gonna do what i want. And what has Mattias done today as a "vacuum" ... mobile music.  That's the fact, im sorry.

...And I still think it's sad that people don't give Wollbeck the respect he deserves. He was as big a force behind forming Vacuum as Alexander Bard was. It's Wollbeck's baby too, so he has every right to do what he wants with Vacuum. And I hear that he will now take one step forward as he will now perform with Mattias on stage as Vacuum! I think it's great that Vacuum has another lease at life. For me, it would have been a pity to never have had another Vacuum album again. Good or bad is up to each and everyone to decide -- after its release, of course.

Muchos respectas to you too. Happy Easter!

David Haglund

Last edited by David Haglund (12-04-2004 11:13)

08-04-2004 06:12

Masha
Vacuumist in the Void

David Haglund wrote:

...And I still think it's sad that people don't give Wollbeck the respect he deserves. He was as big a force behind forming Vacuum as Alexander Bard was. It's Wollbeck's baby too, so he has every right to do what he wants with Vacuum. And I hear that he will now take one step forward as he will now perform with Mattias on stage as Vacuum!

I often wondered how significant  is Wollbeck's contribution in the best songs of the world ... but isn't it little unknown ?

Are there some interviews with him ? I never read anything  ...

When I see ... bands  change , but tandem Bard / Wollbeck  stays !

We all read how Alexander met Dominika and others , how he found Marina , Mattias ... but when did Bard and Wollbeck meet ???  As time passes by, it becomes more and more a historical event - did they know then what great hits  they will make together ...

It would be great to read some interview with him ... how he met Alexander etc.

08-04-2004 07:21

David Haglund
Sacred Vacuumist

Masha wrote:

We all read how Alexander met Dominika and others , how he found Marina , Mattias ... but when did Bard and Wollbeck meet ???  As time passes by, it becomes more and more a historical event - did they know then what great hits  they will make together ...
It would be great to read some interview with him ... how he met Alexander etc.

He made dance music under the name Nuzak before he met Alexander (and he continued to do some remixes for AoL under that name). He met Alexander at a crawfish party (Swedish tradition in August) arranged by SweMix (which later became Cheiron studios) around 88-89. They decided to meet for coffee, and then they composed Ride the Bullet in 5 minutes! At least that is what Wollbeck told me himself when I met him a few years ago.

My understandning was that Alexander was good at coming up with basic melodies and lyrics while Wollbeck was the one who fleshed out all the arrangements and produced the songs.

/David Haglund

08-04-2004 07:54

nukleopatra
The Sacred One
Hi Al-Wizard...

OK sorry i thought you were located in Russia..... there is more chance of us meeting if you are located in canada... as I am more likely to travel to the states first..lol... I look forward to buying you a drink and chatting into the early hours... have a great easter..

david x

with the children who play with tomorrow TODAY....

08-04-2004 14:48

Brute
Gillespie
Than farther then more interesting...

2Masha.
1st  my ”bad” attitude has formed after Bard has left the Vacuum.
2nd You disagree with my theory? Pls, say what exactly is wrong. Author of World’s best lyrics has been changed by time, and favorite al-wizard’s quote “paranoic piece of organic meterial” shows what is Bard NOW,   not that he was before…

I’m a V/acuum fan, first of all.

Guys, ‘cmon! You have made a cult of Bard. I wonder, do you pray in front of his photo? (It’s joke about praying) Answer  to me one simple question.
if Bard is so genius, why he doesn’t play such genius music now????  If Mattias  is matter of Vacuum’s death, why Bard didn’t create NeoVacuum ??? 

P.S. Ochen’ interestniy sposob pomoch lubimoy gruppe nazivaya eyo kuskom der’ma…

(C)Silent Hill

08-04-2004 14:58
al-wizard
Alco-Vacuumized
To Brute:
You are confused:
In your first post you said:

Brute wrote:

Thank God that Bard has left Vacuum. He is old, useless, paranoiac, piece of organic material.

and in your last post you say this:

Brute wrote:

1st my ”bad” attitude has formed after Bard has left the Vacuum.

So you were so glad Bard has left Vacuum that your bad attitude has formed???? //cool! ...no comments ...!!

Also in your first post you said that the Mr. Bard is:

Brute wrote:

He is old, useless, paranoiac, piece of organic material.

It's not my favorite. It'S YOURS. Im just still surprised ... but after your last post it's gone.

Brute wrote:

Bard is so genius, why he doesn’t play such genius music now????

What about everything he's done already, during all his life, is it still not enough for you???

08-04-2004 20:54
Shadow
Hi again,
I’m sorry for overloading this topic with my posts :redface: I know – I must move our dialogue with Al-wizard to private mailing (and I’m ready to do it if you need)…
It just turns that I must make some comments in public(to avoid misunderstanding from many people here). So, I’m answering for several points of Al-wizard with my usual pedantry and hair-splitting :clown: :tongue:                                       

al-wizard wrote:

…time will show the prospective future, who's gonna be in the same line with…
Let's wait for the future and then we'll see.
Again you contradict yourself, dear Al-wizard! In your previous posts you stated that you already see no chance of “new” Vacuum for future (and you say it again here with other words). You bring your verdict in. And at the same time you say “time will show”… Sounds inconsequent.

As to ”TheInquisition” devoted to Vacuum, I guess it’s grossly exaggerated fears :biggrin:
al-wizard wrote:

…a lot of them told me something like that:"Plz, do not tell anybody that I don't like a song or new Vacuum music because they'll kill me or will eat me alive…". It looks like they are absolutely right.
Nobody eats anyone just only and exactly for disliking some of Vacuum songs or Vacuum singing manner. (Just try to cook somehow :cook: :biggrin: )
Sure, I’m joking in this sentence. If to say seriously, IMHO, everyone is free to judge. But it would be better to judge having some true grounds. Not foretell something before listening the entire material.

al-wizard wrote:

Two Davids are personal friends of Mattias and you… can really eat everyone at this forum, like you three people eating me now… it's always looks like You are protecting your personal friend…
I think it has nothing to do with protecting. People just explain their own point of view and point to someone’s delusions… Actually, it’s not the matter of anyone’s attitude to Mattias. It’s the matter of our mutual understanding here in our community.

al-wizard wrote:

…I think you are close to a personal friend or you are…
Dear Al, I never could brag of being included into the circle of Mattias’ friends. And I never tried to picture myself as his close person. In spite of my really warm and friendly attitude towards him I was never reckonned in that Sacred Circle :whistle:
So, my speeches are just free :biggrin: verbiage of independent :varag:                                     

al-wizard wrote:

It seems to me you do not really care about what Vacuum really is today…
How should we care about it? Should we initiate a mass demonstration in the streets with a list of claims to Vacuum? Should we overload his mailboxes with mails where those claims would be stated? Or what?!
It’s ridiculous from fans to claim their adorable singer to do exactly what they (fans) want. Admirers can just like or dislike his results and state their opinions. But they can’t directly influence his creative process.

al-wizard wrote:

So much good things happend in our lives… So many emotions… And WHY just one person can destroy this so easy, to kill it everything, cut it from souls of many people, throw away and paste mobile sounds instead?… It's unfair. Does he really have rights to do this???
See above. And it’s too idealistic statement when someone puts so much meaning into such a clear and innocent position like a front-man of Vacuum.
And to place one of dots above one of “i”-s, I can say that he, apparently, has all those rights since that moment as he inherits Vacuum.
(Note, please – I say it not being added to his Sacred Circle. I say all this just understanding that everyone’s freedom is limited just by freedom of anyone standing beside )

al-wizard wrote:

…Brute is an example with his outstanding saying regarding A.Bard…
I guess you didn't see his "nice" opinion, I'm sure you would tell him that he is a little bit wrong.
I saw his post and I said him what I must say. The matter is that I have no rights to dictate him what to say. He isn’t my slave. I just can reprove if he makes something outstanding. In this case I did it in private-live-talking instead of writing a separate post here. I did it this way because much more important I found to object your posts here. If I’d started on forum to explain Brute all his mistakes, my post could be much more big.

al-wizard wrote:

…if I can, I would like to ask you kindly not to use any phrases like this anymore:"It’s strange to hear from you…"
And it's not an argument at all, it looks more like primitive phrase-parasite.
Sure, feel free to ask me whatever you want :-)
And it wasn’t meant to be an argument at all. :biggrin: It was meant just to show you my emotions since I concider this place as a right place for live (quasi-live) talking. When you’ll make an official examination of mathematical analysis for me, there’s no place for emotions :tongue:

Again forgive me long and complicated post. Just I hope I’m quite understandable. And I’m sorry if my post can’t be considered as an intelligent one because of lines where I’m not fearing to call things by their true names (if someone contradicts himself, I point to this contradictions).

Sincerely yours :varag:

And let hell catch a cold :-)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

08-04-2004 21:28

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window