You are not logged in.
You can take part in Vacuum fans megacollage

Home | Foruumists list | Rules | Register | Login
Vacuum Music Foruum » Vacuum discussion » Music that helped Topic closed
Author
Message Pages: 1
Simargl
ain't
It's interesting (I'm sure, not for me only) to know what type of music helped you not to feel sadness during Vacuum's creative crisis.
   As for me, some time after the release of "Seance At The Chaebol" realizing that no new Vacuum albums will be released in foreseeable future I started to search in two directions: for bands with style that is common to Vacuum (synth-pop) and for other Bard's projects.
   So I have found Depeche Mode on the  first direction, and AoL and Alcazar on the second.

What about you?

Last edited by Simargl (29-04-2004 16:13)

29-04-2004 16:07
Website  
oLya
Extreme Vacuumist
The same about Depeche Mode. Also A-Ha, Ayreon, Ryuichi Sakamoto, David Bowie (Nukleopatra -> *wink*), Frankie Goes To Hollywood and Kraftwerk.

29-04-2004 16:30

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
My favorite artists besides all A.Bard's projects is DM(of course!!! :) ). The Cure. Pet Shop Boys, something russians bands plays rock and now i'm veri like canadian band named Daminance(Al-wizard's project)!!! It is not a reklama. of course!!!

30-04-2004 09:07
E-mail | Website  
Shadow
Vacuum 28 songs always helped me to be patient. Three songs made for Julie also helped me the same way. Even if Vacuum was silent a bit, something goes from them time after time. And it helps to be patient.
I always had extremely wide musical interests and tastes. And before I’ve learned Vacuum, and all time as I know Vacuum, and now. So, if I’d start enumerating here all the bands and artists, all composers and styles, which fill my consciousness, it would be tooooooo long list including some of mentioned by you all and with no doubts will be mentioned later by somebody else.
If to speak about favorites at another angle, I’d say that Grieg's music, many songs and instrumental compositions of Sting (as well as BG’s most) bring mutinous conciliation (how paradoxically it sounds, but exactly this way) into my soul and take it home into its true place of residing.
All HIM songs (as well as authentic flamenko toca-canta-baila triad) make me feel alive (again ;-) paradoxes) and let speak directly soul-to-soul… And then another part of my soul goes into its true place of residing.
Most Metallica songs make my consciousness awaken and alive from other side of its essense. And then again next part of me goes there where it must be.
I wouldn’t like to limit myself with mentioning here only these composers, artists and styles since there are lots of perfect compositions, which I love to listen, but I must restrict myself, because the entire list of my favorites will take several pages of this topic.  It would be unfair from me to take so much attention of yours :-)

Yours :varag: 

p.s. Btw, I'm just back from Scorpions concert :-) Great and energetic as always, 4 songs an encore. Just new ballads were boring a bit. Old ballads were more melodic as for me. Sorry for off topic.

Last edited by Shadow (30-04-2004 17:36)

:whistle: I will talk and Hollywood will listen :tongue:  [RW]

30-04-2004 17:16

Алекс
Mr. Belarus
To Shadow:
WOW! What a beautiful avatar! And how it characterize its owner! Is it picture "The Black Square" of Kazimir Malevich? :) :) :)

Чудесный аватар! И как он характеризует его владельца!!! Это что? "Черныей квадрат" Малевича? :) :) :)

08-05-2004 14:53
E-mail | Website  
Pages: 1   Topic closed
Jump to

return to the main page
close this window